This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

I didn't check but I hope AOC wasn't a teacher before, guitarman wouldn't be able to handle that news.
    Nah she was a waitress. I can imagine she was quite entertaining to the patrons.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
      I find it laughable that Trump's Republican defenders in the House are using a claimed desire for national unity as a reason not to proceed with the impeachment. Where were those folks during the last 4 years when Trump was forging ahead with his divisive and corrosive strategies? Forgive me, if I see nothing sincere in their present position.
      Where we they when he was applauding chants of 'lock her up'?

How did that contribute to unity?

Where we they when Trump was spouting 'birther' conspiracies?

How did that contribute to unity?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bern View Post

I look forward to the usual suspects posting partial phrases taken out of context.
        Dare I ask you to post some of her great ideas and explain context? My gawd how ironic for someone who ridicules Trump supporters and supports AOC. Now I understand you berndog.

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarman View Post

Dare I ask you to post some of her great ideas and explain context? My gawd how ironic for someone who ridicules Trump supporters and supports AOC. Now I understand you berndog.
          Still none huh.
          The second time in as many days I have been referred to in a dismissive manner and no substantive response.

Comment

Still none huh.
            The second time in as many days I have been referred to in a dismissive manner and no substantive response.
            Its like me claiming the existence of the sky and you asking for proof. Just look up. You'll find it. You asking me for proof of stupid things AOC has said or stupid ideas. If you think she makes sense then nothing I could say would convince you other wise and our political philosophies are so different...

Comment

You may not like her message but she is a very articulate woman. What in particular did she say that 'is stupid'?
              I dunno, she still scares me. She is way, way too Liberal for my liking really.

I think I get a sense of “If people would just do as I say then everything would be perfect and everyone would be happy. Oh what do you mean we have to find a way to pay for all that?”

Comment

• Debates about the intelligence of active political figures are an exercise in futility, because they generally mirror whether one likes or does not like their politics and practices. I think it's much more productive to debate the pros and cons of a particular position advanced by a politician. That specificity grounds the discussion in a way that a general slugfest over who's smarter or dumber never achieves.
                This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• James Comey likens his interaction with President Trump as one with a Cosa Nostra (wannabe) Boss.

James Comey still experiences personal pain related to his handling of the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton in 2016, but says that he wouldn't change w...
                  things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
                    There's a whataboutism by the GOP today, so someone posted the below:

That tactic looks vaguely familiar.
                    Proud member of the Prune Juice Army.

Comment

Nah she was a waitress. I can imagine she was quite entertaining to the patrons.
                      Like SA2 you missed the point. Yes she is young 31 and was elected at age 29, and like many young people worked as yes a Waitress....

Also Ocasio-Cortez attended Boston University, where she double-majored in international relations and economics, graduating *** laude.

Obviously there is something between those ears....

Comment

Its like me claiming the existence of the sky and you asking for proof. Just look up. You'll find it. You asking me for proof of stupid things AOC has said or stupid ideas. If you think she makes sense then nothing I could say would convince you other wise and our political philosophies are so different...
                        Sadly you took the position she was stupid. Call me crazy but shouldn't you be the one to make your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by golfingtime View Post

Obviously there is something between those ears....
                          Whatever it is I'll bet you can hear the ocean if you put your ear up to hers.

Comment

• Originally posted by bl8d View Post
                            James Comey likens his interaction with President Trump as one with a Cosa Nostra (wannabe) Boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAYH0molBzM
                            I was kinda thinking he was like John Gotti. The "Teflon Don". All his enemies trying to get him on everything under the sun but nothing sticks legally. In the last while though he's gotten so cocky I wonder if this next impeachment will be his down fall. Just like Gotti.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
                              Debates about the intelligence of active political figures are an exercise in futility, because they generally mirror whether one likes or does not like their politics and practices. I think it's much more productive to debate the pros and cons of a particular position advanced by a politician. That specificity grounds the discussion in a way that a general slugfest over who's smarter or dumber never achieves.
                              And sometimes you just need to poke the bear.

Comment

And sometimes you just need to poke the bear.
                                You may just be prejudiced against stupidity.
                                Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                                Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
                                Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
                                Ping G400 4H - 22*
                                Ping G400 5 - UW
                                Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                                Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                                Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                                Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X