Collapse

Games of Thrones Season 7 **SPOILERS**

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games of Thrones Season 7 **SPOILERS**

Just watched the last season in its entirety to refresh the memory in time for Season 7 Opener tonight. Anybody else watching?
    – Greg

i'll be at a concert but had it taped. also have the last 3 episodes taped from last night.
    MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Well ..... ?
      Season opener was interesting, but a bit of a let down. Opening sequence with Walder Frey was confusing at first, but cool in the end. I guess I just need more beheading and violence.

...and Ed Sheeran? Really? Ugh.
      – Greg

Comment

Seems like I am the only one on Earth that doesn't watch that show.

Comment

Originally posted by synergy View Post
          Well ..... ?
          Season opener was interesting, but a bit of a let down. Opening sequence with Walder Frey was confusing at first, but cool in the end. I guess I just need more beheading and violence.

...and Ed Sheeran? Really? Ugh.
          Wasn't what I was expecting, but I did appreciate them touching on every major story line rather than waiting a couple of episodes to get to them all.

Agree completely that the Ed Sheeran cameo was quite annoying.
          TM M1 Tour AD-DI 6S
          TM SLDR 3 wood accra tour z
          Srixon U65 18* Matrix White Tie
          Srixon U45 22* Matrix White Tie
          Apex Pro Combo 5-P UST Recoil 110
          Vokey SM4 50/54/58
          Odyssey Toe-Up #1
          Ball: Round & White Preferably

Home Club; Station Creek

Comment

Too much set-up not enough 'meat'.. oh well
            TM M2 D-type 9.5 Accra CS1 70
            TM Jetspeed tour 19* Accra CS1 80
            TM M2 tour 4-9 Accra ICWT 95
            Callaway X-Forged 48, 52, 58, 64 Pro Modus3 105
            Nike method MC3i

Osprey Valley Century Club
            100 holes - May 2, 2016

Comment

Don't fret about Ed Sheeran, we might get to see his character killed off by Arya. It wasn't a very deep episode but I like that they did the rounds on all the main characters. Liked the ending too, "shall we begin?" Big things to come.

Sandor Clegane rocked this episode. Great lines and love the bad-guy but good-guy trapped inside dynamic.
              Cobra Cart Bag
              Cobra F8+ Aldila NV Green
              Cobra F7 3w 5w 7w
              Mizuno JPX-900 Hot Metal 5i-GW
              Callaway MD3 54-S,58-C
              Odyssey White Hot Rx #7

Comment

Originally posted by WeekendDuff View Post
                Sandor Clegane rocked this episode. Great lines and love the bad-guy but good-guy trapped inside dynamic.
                The "softening" of the Hound is interesting. And I see Gregor has a new look, courtesy of the new Queen. Wonder if we'll see the brothers unite.
                – Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
                  Seems like I am the only one on Earth that doesn't watch that show.
                  I don't, tried but did nothing for me.
                  "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Thought it was a great start to the season.

Comment

started great but other than that it was just an episode touching on all the story lines. looking forward to the rest

Comment

With only 7 episodes this season it seemed like a bit of a waste of time to show us how all of the competing groups are ending up where they are at the end of the episode. We knew they were all coming, so let's see some action. And, really a stunt cameo with Ed Sheeran? The only good that will come of that will be when he tries to @#$% Arya and she skewers him. Interesting work with The Hound, similar to how they turned Jamie from completely despicable into a character to be somewhat pitied.And before anyone jumps in, yes I know terrible human beings. Lastly, does no one really think that maybe the name of the castle Dragonstone might be a hint that it is a location of some dragon glass?
                        WITB
                        9.5 Nike Covert
                        15 TM Rocketballz
                        3-P Nike Pro Vr Combo
                        52,56,60 Nike X3X Wedges
                        TM White Smoke

Comment

Originally posted by hoganapexplus View Post
                          Lastly, does no one really think that maybe the name of the castle Dragonstone might be a hint that it is a location of some dragon glass?
                          I think Sam mentioned it explicitly
                          MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by hoganapexplus View Post
                            Lastly, does no one really think that maybe the name of the castle Dragonstone might be a hint that it is a location of some dragon glass?
                            No, they knew it's there. In Season 5, when Stannis comes to help Jon at Castle black. Samuel and Stannis have a conversation about it. Sam says he killed a white walker with a dagger made of dragon glass. Stannis admits to having a whole pile of it at Dragonstone. Also there's someone on the internet froze the frame in the first episode when they show Sam reading the stolen book from the locked section in the library, it showed that there is mention of dragon glass being a possible cure for the greyscale disease. Also makes sense as Stannis' daughter never progressed through the disease as she lived on Dragonstone her whole life...maybe a cure for our banished knight Joran Mormont.

Point is they knew where dragon glass may be, they just didn't know it's purpose.

Comment

That's what I mean. They all know what they are looking for, the name of the castle etc, but none of the big thinkers at the Wall put it together. I hadn't put Shireen staying relatively dormant together though, good point.
                              WITB
                              9.5 Nike Covert
                              15 TM Rocketballz
                              3-P Nike Pro Vr Combo
                              52,56,60 Nike X3X Wedges
                              TM White Smoke

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse