Collapse

Games of Thrones Season 7 **SPOILERS**

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spinaltap View Post

No, they knew it's there. In Season 5, when Stannis comes to help Jon at Castle black. Samuel and Stannis have a conversation about it. Sam says he killed a white walker with a dagger made of dragon glass. Stannis admits to having a whole pile of it at Dragonstone. Also there's someone on the internet froze the frame in the first episode when they show Sam reading the stolen book from the locked section in the library, it showed that there is mention of dragon glass being a possible cure for the greyscale disease. Also makes sense as Stannis' daughter never progressed through the disease as she lived on Dragonstone her whole life...maybe a cure for our banished knight Joran Mormont.

Point is they knew where dragon glass may be, they just didn't know it's purpose.
    It might be interesting if dragonstone also causes problems for dragons, might level the playing field a little bit. But the season is off to a good start. Having read the books, watching the show is different now that I don't know all the major plot points in advance.

Comment

Ok, getting better, but c'mon man, we need a beheading or something cool. Two people get killed by poison and we see none of the actual death? Has the gore been completely replaced with sex scenes? Was there any point to Cersie and the bj?
      – Greg

Comment

Yeah the battle scenes all seem to be shortened. I think it's because of the shorter season, they have to condense things. The BJ scene was there to underscore that Cersie still loves Jamie and that's going to cause problems with Euron Greyjoy down the road. Euron is expecting to marry Cersie in exchange for his help.
        Cobra Cart Bag
        Cobra F8+ Aldila NV Green
        Cobra F7 3w 5w 7w
        Mizuno JPX-900 Hot Metal 5i-GW
        Callaway MD3 54-S,58-C
        Odyssey White Hot Rx #7

Comment

Episode 4 was great. A huge battle, the dragons finally coming into play, lots of threads being pulled into place.
          WITB
          9.5 Nike Covert
          15 TM Rocketballz
          3-P Nike Pro Vr Combo
          52,56,60 Nike X3X Wedges
          TM White Smoke

Comment

just in case you wanted to make your own cape....Click image for larger version

Name:	20729114_10154587923641104_5522779119062737529_o.png?oh=0fe5d57359d8412b3b76603dd5f0fd15&oe=5A25B417.png
Views:	72
Size:	257.5 KB
ID:	2671373
            MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by hoganapexplus View Post
              With only 7 episodes this season it seemed like a bit of a waste of time to show us how all of the competing groups are ending up where they are at the end of the episode. We knew they were all coming, so let's see some action. And, really a stunt cameo with Ed Sheeran? The only good that will come of that will be when he tries to @#$% Arya and she skewers him. Interesting work with The Hound, similar to how they turned Jamie from completely despicable into a character to be somewhat pitied.And before anyone jumps in, yes I know terrible human beings. Lastly, does no one really think that maybe the name of the castle Dragonstone might be a hint that it is a location of some dragon glass?
              My thought exactly. I think in the end Cersei will go completely insane and order to fill the Kingslanding with Wildfire, like Aerys once did.
              Last edited by Ben Watson; Aug 21, 2017, 01:07 AM.

Comment

love the series, but I'm going to wait till it's over and then binge, dusk till dawn.
                I don't think there is a more apropos phrase for our time than "Winter's coming". It is a welcome distraction from the crap going on in the Whiteout House, Spain, France, England's Brexit, Syria and Climate change of course.
                Giddy-up Drogon, show us what you got.
                things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Watson View Post

My thought exactly. I think in the end Cersei will go completely insane and order to fill the Kingslanding with Wildfire, like Aerys once did.
                  They'll keep a semi sane Cersei around until the end. If they don't, the final season is nothing more than humans against frozen zombies.

I predict Tyrion will be killed off before Cersei is. He seems to be getting fewer and fewer lines per episode. When he does give advice, it never seems to be the right advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Secam View Post

They'll keep a semi sane Cersei around until the end. If they don't, the final season is nothing more than humans against frozen zombies.

I predict Tyrion will be killed off before Cersei is. He seems to be getting fewer and fewer lines per episode. When he does give advice, it never seems to be the right advice.
                    He is definitely screwing the pooch this season. They have turned him into a lame duck. So much to accomplish in the season finale on Sunday. Then a long wait until the final season.
                    WITB
                    9.5 Nike Covert
                    15 TM Rocketballz
                    3-P Nike Pro Vr Combo
                    52,56,60 Nike X3X Wedges
                    TM White Smoke

Comment

Didn't like the last few episodes. Started off well, but you can tell its not GRRM's plots anymore.

The whole suicide mission over the wall and drama between Arya and Sansa is too much.

Comment

I thibk theyre doing an excellent job tying up loose ends and bringing things together in a condensed season.

Comment

Originally posted by richuwo11 View Post
                          Didn't like the last few episodes. Started off well, but you can tell its not GRRM's plots anymore.

The whole suicide mission over the wall and drama between Arya and Sansa is too much.
                          The mission to get a live zombie to make Cersei a "believer" is stupid. She's already got a zombie at her side in the form of The Mountain.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	poster.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	2674013
                            – Greg

Comment

Sunday's episode was incredibly weak IMO. First off, I don't understand why a group of key players need to go on some suicide mission to get a one of the zombies, that just seems ridiculous. Then, I don't understand their desire to risk their own lives to keep the captured one alive when they are surrounded by literally thousands of them. Also, that's an incredible conclusion to jump to so quickly that if you kill the white walker, it kills all of the zombies it had turned. Also, why did the zombies wait all night to attack?
                              What's in the Taylormade TMX Stand Bag:
                              Titleist 910D2 10.5* (w/ Oban Devotion)
                              RBZ 3w 15*
                              RBZ Tour 3h 18.5*
                              Adams CB2 4-GW (KBS Tour 90)
                              CG15 52*,56*

Putters:
                              Byron Morgan DH89x
                              Byron Morgan 611x

Comment

Originally posted by SeanFTW View Post
                                Sunday's episode was incredibly weak IMO. First off, I don't understand why a group of key players need to go on some suicide mission to get a one of the zombies, that just seems ridiculous. Then, I don't understand their desire to risk their own lives to keep the captured one alive when they are surrounded by literally thousands of them. Also, that's an incredible conclusion to jump to so quickly that if you kill the white walker, it kills all of the zombies it had turned. Also, why did the zombies wait all night to attack?
                                I think they saw a whole bunch of their comrades fall through the ice. Waiting for it to freeze I guess. Yes, a bit of a stretch on the whole episode.
                                MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X