/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

No NFL Chatter?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davepratt View Post
    I hope nobody has their $$ on the Steelers. What a blowout so far. 28 zip in the first quarter?
    Took the Browns....sadly the Steelers weren't going to beat any team by a touchdown.

The Seahawks ruined my 6 game parlay this weekend (which would have paid 50-1).

Bills opened at -3....will be cheering for the home side but I'm all over the Ravens with the points.
    The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members
    ~ Ghandi ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ninja View Post

Took the Browns....sadly the Steelers weren't going to beat any team by a touchdown.

Bills opened at -3....will be cheering for the home side but I'm all over the Ravens with the points.
      Ouch!

Comment

• Originally posted by ninja View Post

My son hit the 6 game parlay (all ML) . . . $45 for $1100 . . . this kid might be good, we always thought he was lucky . . .
        If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

My son hit the 6 game parlay (all ML) . . . $45 for $1100 . . . this kid might be good, we always thought he was lucky . . .
          Is that proline JG?

Comment

• Originally posted by davepratt View Post

Is that proline JG?
            No BET365 . . . Week-end started with him hitting $15 to win $245 (1st Touchdown Knox) . . .

That is what kids do now . . . instead of spending $150 at the bar they stay home, do some betting (some live), facetime or zoom with friends. Tonight Zoom hockey draft . . . completely different life of what we can even imagine . . .
            If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
            X