Collapse

No NFL Chatter?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davepratt View Post
    I hope nobody has their $$ on the Steelers. What a blowout so far. 28 zip in the first quarter?
    Took the Browns....sadly the Steelers weren't going to beat any team by a touchdown.

The Seahawks ruined my 6 game parlay this weekend (which would have paid 50-1).

Bills opened at -3....will be cheering for the home side but I'm all over the Ravens with the points.

Comment

• Originally posted by ninja View Post

Took the Browns....sadly the Steelers weren't going to beat any team by a touchdown.

Bills opened at -3....will be cheering for the home side but I'm all over the Ravens with the points.
      Ouch!

Comment

• Originally posted by ninja View Post

My son hit the 6 game parlay (all ML) . . . $45 for $1100 . . . this kid might be good, we always thought he was lucky . . .
        If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

My son hit the 6 game parlay (all ML) . . . $45 for $1100 . . . this kid might be good, we always thought he was lucky . . .
          Is that proline JG?

Comment

Is that proline JG?
            No BET365 . . . Week-end started with him hitting $15 to win $245 (1st Touchdown Knox) . . .

That is what kids do now . . . instead of spending $150 at the bar they stay home, do some betting (some live), facetime or zoom with friends. Tonight Zoom hockey draft . . . completely different life of what we can even imagine . . .

Comment

• What a break for Cleveland, Mahomes out of the game.
              Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
              Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
              Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
              Ping G400 4H - 22*
              Ping G400 5 - UW
              Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
              Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
              Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
              Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• I hope that everyone is watching the game. The Browns are playing with passion in the second-half. Whether they win or lose remains to be seen. The one thing that’s certain is that will have left it all on the field. Great stuff.

Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post
                What a break for Cleveland, Mahomes out of the game.
                This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
                  I hope that everyone is watching the game. The Browns are playing with passion in the second-half. Whether they win or lose remains to be seen. The one thing that’s certain is that will have left it all on the field. Great stuff.

And if they hadn't fumbled into the end zone, imagine where this could be right now. It's gonna be a hell of a finish!

Comment

• That fumble was unfortunate. It’s too bad that the ref didn’t spot the helmet to helmet hit that precipitated it.

Originally posted by davepratt View Post

And if they hadn't fumbled into the end zone, imagine where this could be right now. It's gonna be a hell of a finish!

Comment

• 3rd and 14 with your season on the line and you let Chad Henne run for 13 and a half yards!!!

Then on top of that, get caught completely flat footed on 4th down and give up the 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattv88 View Post
                        3rd and 14 with your season on the line and you let Chad Henne run for 13 and a half yards!!!

Then on top of that, get caught completely flat footed on 4th down and give up the 1st.
                        Andy Reid is smart at football.

I hope Mahomes is back for next week.
                        Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                        Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
                        Ping G400 4H - 22*
                        Ping G400 5 - UW
                        Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                        Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS

Comment

Ref made a great call on that but missed the helmut lead. Tough go for the Browns. Still almost got there. Their best season in a long time. Tonight's game should be close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

Andy Reid is smart at football.
                            He wasn't that smart until he got Mahomes . . .

We saw this year how smart BB was without Brady . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

He wasn't that smart until he got Mahomes . . .

We saw this year how smart BB was without Brady . . .
                              He’s done okay, lots of coaches and coordinators around the league have learned from him.
                              Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                              Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
                              Ping G400 4H - 22*
                              Ping G400 5 - UW
                              Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                              Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS

Comment

• What kind of punt coverage are the Bucs NOT using?

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X