Collapse

Justin Trudeau government term 1

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4wedges View Post

Absolutely ridiculous. And I'm no fan of our PM.
    Me neither. It's corny and lame. Take that sh*t to the facebook page of Canada Proud and hang out with those losers.

Comment

• Folks realize, when you feed a troll they grow. This person has been removed from here prior and will return, no doubt. Don't quote his messages, don't engage him, report him and as soon as we can get to it, we will restore balance to the world.
      In The Ogio
      Driver - Titleist 910 w/Diamana 'ilima
      Fairway Woods - Titleist 980F 3 & 5 w/Speeder
      Hybrids - Titleist 910 H w/Diamana Kal'li
      Irons - Wilson FG Tour V2 w/KBS Tours
      Wedges - Wilson FG Tours w/TT DG SPinners
      Putter - Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum
      MEMBER OF THE 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2018 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

• Thanks Robert...for making sense of the situation..

Comment

• looks like justine is a perfect match...a dead ringer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	serveimage.png
Views:	122
Size:	536.8 KB
ID:	2938670

Comment

• Pretty embarrassing behaviour from the CPC's in the HOC yesterday during Morneau's budget speech - acting like a bunch of spoilt children.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post
              Pretty embarrassing behaviour from the CPC's in the HOC yesterday during Morneau's budget speech - acting like a bunch of spoilt children.
              More BS Theatre from the CPC. They’re lucky the MSM is too distracted assuming everyone cares about SNC to ignore Scheer’s pandering to white nationalists.

Comment

• That old budget is doing a great job of balancing itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post
                  Pretty embarrassing behaviour from the CPC's in the HOC yesterday during Morneau's budget speech - acting like a bunch of spoilt children.
                  I usually am a Conservative supporter, but agree with you. It was very childish..

Comment

• Originally posted by vermin40 View Post
                    That old budget is doing a great job of balancing itself.
                    I thought it was very well thought out and managed to balance conflicting pressures very well.....

"Confusion" will be my epitaph
                    ...Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by vermin40 View Post
                      That old budget is doing a great job of balancing itself.
                      SHHHHHHHH we are not allowed to speak badly of the chosen one .

Do you really see something wrong allowing those households making up to $120k being entitled to a loan for their home down payment from CMHC and likely also having the mortgage insured by CMHC??
                      In the Bag

Driver: Epic Flash Sub Zero - Accra FX-260
                      Fairway Wood: Cobra F8 - Tensei CK Orange
                      Hybrid:Mizuno JPX 900 - Accra FX-200H
                      Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 Tours - KBS C-Taper
                      Wedges: Mizuno S7 Blu-ion - 49*, 53.5*, 59* - DG Spinner
                      Putter:Bobby Grace Smart Fit F18
                      Ball: Bx or Z-Star XV
                      --------
                      Home Course - Clublink

Comment

• Originally posted by chrish8 View Post

SHHHHHHHH we are not allowed to speak badly of the chosen one .

Do you really see something wrong allowing those households making up to $120k being entitled to a loan for their home down payment from CMHC and likely also having the mortgage insured by CMHC??
                        It's for an equity stake in the property, so it is interesting in that it provides an upside for both involved. It's not a conventional loan as in lieu of a market interest rate CMHC would own part of your home, up to 10%. That makes the monthly mtg payments more affordable going forward.

Comment

• All the legality hasn't been worked out but it could pose some interesting challenges and liability issues for CMHC. Is it a bright idea for CMHC to get involved in the home equity market? Thinking about it I'm not necessarily a fan of the idea. So it boils down to how do we find a way to make home ownership viable for more people or should we?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bern View Post
                            All the legality hasn't been worked out but it could pose some interesting challenges and liability issues for CMHC. Is it a bright idea for CMHC to get involved in the home equity market? Thinking about it I'm not necessarily a fan of the idea. So it boils down to how do we find a way to make home ownership viable for more people or should we?
                            I also see a risk in people using this program to overpay for homes, and possibly making homes even more unaffordable.
                            We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB

TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
                            Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
                            Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
                            Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
                            Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
                            Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
                            Srixon Star XV
                            Ogio Grom bag

Comment

• Originally posted by dmcdam View Post

I also see a risk in people using this program to overpay for homes, and possibly making homes even more unaffordable.
                              Yes, there could be an inflationary consequence as well. Constructive dialogue makes for a better solution in the end as opposed to political grandstanding we too often get.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSaxemachine View Post

More BS Theatre from the CPC. They’re lucky the MSM is too distracted assuming everyone cares about SNC to ignore Scheer’s pandering to white nationalists.
                                What did Scheers do?

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X