Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

I'll take racist, ***** grabber, sexual harasser. . . . over the guy who almost lost his dentures while answering a debate question, or Warren who is 1/1024th in support of capitalism. Really, that is who you are i guess.
    "Hey, he didn't rape me, so I'm good."
    -- Vermin and Sean, presumably.

Comment

• Here's one of the "better" front-runners.
      He seems crazy to me but what do I know.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._corn_pop.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post

Ah, the Vermin "I'm okay with my guy being a racist" card.

Sorry to keep reminding you that you openly support a known racist, but you openly support a known racist, which means that, while you are not necessarily a racist yourself, you are A-Okay with racism. I will never tire or pointing that out to you, especially since it gets your goat every time.
        Nothing you say gets my goat because you really aren't as good a debater as you think you are. You hide behind the "racist" moniker far too often. Very weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

Communist China has done more environmental damage than any capitalist country could dream of.
          "Communist" China is a state where the ruling party allows people freedom of commerce in exchange for their political and social freedoms, and they are as capitalist as anyone. China operates in a global capitalist system and - here we agree - their pursuit of wealth, regardless of their political system is damaging to the environment.
          TS4 w/ EvenFlow White
          M1 w/ Diamana Thump
          GAPR
          Srixon Z-765 w/ PX LZ
          Vokey 46
          Hi-Toe 52 & 58
          Bobby Grace Tour Diamond 3

Comment

But whoever they're talking to guesses right every time, I'll bet.
            Yup, and the new ones ask questions about what they about eat for a particular preferred 'flavor'. I'm sure AA will chime in later and try and play the higher moral card.

But we're only speculating and giving an opinion. These aren't stated facts, yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by vermin40 View Post

Nothing you say gets my goat because you really aren't as good a debater as you think you are. You hide behind the "racist" moniker far too often. Very weak.
              This sounds pouty. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

Comment

This sounds pouty. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.
                You would fit right in on the debate stage with Sleepy Joe and Pocahontas. Then you could call out all of the racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic, transphobic, bigoted, xenophobic, islamophobes on national TV.

Comment

You would fit right in on the debate stage with Sleepy Joe and Pocahontas. Then you could call out all of the racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic, transphobic, bigoted, xenophobic, islamophobes on national TV.
                  You frame that as a negative.
                  TS4 w/ EvenFlow White
                  M1 w/ Diamana Thump
                  GAPR
                  Srixon Z-765 w/ PX LZ
                  Vokey 46
                  Hi-Toe 52 & 58
                  Bobby Grace Tour Diamond 3

Comment

Why would drumpf be at the Dem debate, He's scared to even have GOP debates...

Comment

• Originally posted by vermin40 View Post
                      Here's one of the "better" front-runners.
                      He seems crazy to me but what do I know.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._corn_pop.html
                      Oh did I laugh when I saw that. Not sure what was his point . . . Corn Pop seems like a tough guy . . .

And to think that Trump wanted to meet him behind the barn . . .
                      If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

And you could vote for people who express such views.

Why would anyone not want to call someone out on racism, sexism, etc.? I think those are negative qualities and people should be challenged on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

Oh did I laugh when I saw that. Not sure what was his point . . . Corn Pop seems like a tough guy . . .

And to think that Trump wanted to meet him behind the barn . . .
                          I think Joe just got on a roll and couldn't stop himself. If DT doesn't win....I want Joe to win. Maybe Corn Pop has turned his life around and might make a good Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
                          Last edited by vermin40; Sep 18, 2019, 02:11 PM.

Comment

And you could vote for people who express such views.

Why would anyone not want to call someone out on racism, sexism, etc.? I think those are negative qualities and people should be challenged on them.
                            it has become the boy who cries wolf. Anybody who disagrees with you must be one of the aforementioned.

Comment

it has become the boy who cries wolf. Anybody who disagrees with you must be one of the aforementioned.
                              Not what he said at all, neither did anyone else. But if you stand behind or support a person lacking any moral fibre then it obviously makes you look bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSaxemachine View Post

"Communist" China is a state where the ruling party allows people freedom of commerce in exchange for their political and social freedoms, and they are as capitalist as anyone. China operates in a global capitalist system and - here we agree - their pursuit of wealth, regardless of their political system is damaging to the environment.
                                I like the quotes around communist.

https://freedomhouse.org/report/free...rld/2019/china

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 172,445   Posts: 1,801,105   Members: 46,957   Active Members: 256
                                Welcome to our newest member, bossjmc.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                                X