X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hackerhare View Post

But its ok to enjoy the ride.
    Yeah, I guess....

Comment was written after the old guy was celebrating big time, the players were good.... I'll acknowledge that.

Might be the hockey guy in me but I'm always focused on the next step..... until there isn't one. Not saying that's right but......

Pretty cool accomplishment though.....

Comment

• What a night . . . drove back from Boyne (golf) today and got here in time for the amazing game. This team is very good and they can play defence . . . not something that people notice. What a run in the last 14 minutes . . . Woooohoooo
      If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chambokl View Post
        What a night . . . drove back from Boyne (golf) today and got here in time for the amazing game. This team is very good and they can play defence . . . not something that people notice. What a run in the last 14 minutes . . . Woooohoooo
        They can play crushing defence.
        Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
        Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
        Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
        Ping G400 4H - 22*
        Ping G400 5 - UW
        Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
        Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
        Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
        Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Nearly 25 years to the day since the Raptors got their name we're heading to the championship.

First Toronto franchise to play in a championship game since 93. If only the Leafs had got past Boston, we'd have two in the same year.

Defense won this game, our offense was pathetic for the first 2/3s of the game. I questioned the trade for Gasol at the time, but wow is he good defensively. Danny Green has disappointed the last few games, hopefully he finds himself over the next 4 days. I suspect FVV will be given an even bigger role against GS, he may be the only Raptor who has the speed to keep up with Curry. Leonard is the best player in the NBA - Bucks average 86pts/100 possession when Giannis was guarded by Kawhi and 114pts/100 possessions when guarded by anybody else. He might be the best player since Jordan.

I think this win definitely improves the chances of Kawhi resigning in Toronto, though this spring weather certainly isnt helping .

Comment

• Kawhi will never have it this good anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

I think this win definitely improves the chances of Kawhi resigning in Toronto, though this spring weather certainly isnt helping .
              I think this weather keeps you focused
              "The Older I Get...
              The Longer My Drives Used To Be."
              Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y

Comment

• Originally posted by High cut View Post

Yeah, I guess....

Comment was written after the old guy was celebrating big time, the players were good.... I'll acknowledge that.

Might be the hockey guy in me but I'm always focused on the next step..... until there isn't one. Not saying that's right but......

Lol. Yeah, because Leafs fans wouldn't be a million times more excited if they made it to the Stanley Cup finals. As for the players, coaches and everyone actually involved with the team - they all said we're not done yet. Not sure what you were seeing...
                Home
                Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5*
                TaylorMade Rescue 11 TP 21*
                Ping G425 5-U
                Titleist SM6 58*
                Ping 2021 Anser 2

Away
                TaylorMade R9 SuperTri 10.5*
                TaylorMade R9 5 wood
                Ping G25 5-W
                Titleist SM2 52*, 56*, 60*
                Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 360g

Comment

• Originally posted by High cut View Post

Yeah, I guess....

Ya, I’m a hockey guy too, but you have to celebrate every accomplishment of a relatively new sport in TO as a fan.
                  This is bigger than huge. Every kid under 12 in Canada is going to grab a basketball in the summer rather than a hockey stick.
                  EMTEE
                  __________________________________________________ ____________________________

"It makes you realize that you're not only playing for the guys in the room with you now,
                  but the guys who have been there before."
                  (Jonathan Toews)

Titleist 910D3 9.5
                  Titleist 913F 15*
                  Titleist 913H 19*
                  Titleist 910H 21*

Bridgestone J36 PC 5-PW Project X 5.0
                  Titleist Vokey 52°-08- 56°-06, 60°-08
                  Betti BB1

Comment

• That was more than a little exciting. This team never gives up. The finals should be just as stirring. Wow.
                    This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Originally posted by ginrin View Post
                      Kawhi could be one of the top 5 players in the NBA,and Demar could never command a game like Kawhi. That trade was the best trade the Raptors have EVER made. Watch out Golden State.
                      Have to give myself a little props 😂

Comment

• Masai Ujiri knew he needed another bold move to complete the "it" factor....goodbye JV....hello MG.........btw JV got injured and did not finish out the season

Comment

• It's not just the way they clawed their way back from the deficit in this game, but the whole series, being down 2 games initially.

When was the last time a team came back from being 2 games down to win the next 4 for a play off series?

This team has really learned what it takes to win.

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

• 2007/8 season Raps in playoffs then nothing....2012 Lowery joins ...2013 to now,Raps in playoffs every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Par90 View Post
                              2007/8 season Raps in playoffs then nothing....2012 Lowery joins ...2013 to now,Raps in playoffs every year.
                              Think of how things might change if the trade of Lowry to the Knicks in 2013 for Shumpert, Metta World Peace, and a draft pick that ended up being Dario Saric was not rejected by James Dolan.

Lowry has certainly grown with the team and turned himself into a one time head case coachkiller with an arms length relationship with fitness to the guy who stood there last night leavng it all on the floor playing team ball with a left hand in constant pain that needs surgery. He has helped this team earn this as much of more than anyone else. The one thing he didn't know he even needed to get over the hump was Kawhi and more importantly he needed to learn to listen and learn from someone who is special a player as Kawhi. Very happy for Lowry today.

Comment

• Given how they played in the first half - especially the first quarter - I am quite surprised they won last night. I didn't see the end (went to bed) but they showed a lot of guts & heart coming back to win the game and the series. The Finals should be exciting.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X