Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seasonal Tire Changing and Storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaybee View Post
    If you are friends with someone who has the tools for changing tires and usually does their own, would ask them if they wouldn't mind adding yours to the list. Let them know a case of beer is waiting for them at the end! Usually gets the trick done in most cases
    Lol,I do mine in the driveway, usually pretty tired after and would not want to do any more than my own .

Comment

Originally posted by jaybee View Post
      If you are friends with someone who has the tools for changing tires and usually does their own, would ask them if they wouldn't mind adding yours to the list. Let them know a case of beer is waiting for them at the end! Usually gets the trick done in most cases
      A case of beer is $38.95 in Ontario, so not sure what you're saving by having your buddy do them.
      Greg

Comment

Originally posted by synergy View Post

A case of beer is $38.95 in Ontario, so not sure what you're saving by having your buddy do them.
        Where's Douggie's "buck a beer"?😁

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 171,006   Posts: 1,786,788   Members: 46,698   Active Members: 352
        Welcome to our newest member, Danbarker1055.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
        X