Toronto Maple Leafs 2019 - 2020 thread

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post

LOL!!

Regardless it was great to see Zach get 2, and maybe, just maybe a little more respect for his game. "Babcock's son" and all that nonsense.
    Easy to see why Babcock liked Hyman so much ( seems Keefe does also) ....he gives it all each and every shift , does all the hard and dirty work, kills penalties, not afraid of contact....and as we saw last night scores a goal or two . He's scoring at a 35 goal pace this season....his previous bests 25 and 20.....all for only 2.25 million......Team could use a few more Hymans
    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

• Engvall extended 2 years at 1.25 AAV. A good , low cost , depth player who is versatile......Hymanesque IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by Weirfan View Post
        Engvall extended 2 years at 1.25 AAV. A good , low cost , depth player who is versatile......Hymanesque IMO
        It's Dubus. Should have held out for $11 mil.

Comment

Engvall extended 2 years at 1.25 AAV. A good , low cost , depth player who is versatile......Hymanesque IMO
          Very good deal in my opinion, amazes me sometimes how some of these big men can skate so fast.

The leafs better lock up Barb Underhill to a long term deal.

I like her story how she had to basically learn how to skate in hockey skates when she got in to teaching power skating.
          Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
          Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
          Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
          Ping G400 4H - 22*
          Ping G400 5 - UW
          Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
          Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
          Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
          Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Copied this from Leafs Hockey Forum: A Nice summary snapshot of the 31 teams:

Click image for larger version

Name:	7CF67FDE-AC46-4984-9C06-E02F3A040231.jpeg
Views:	200
Size:	192.6 KB
ID:	3100869

Comment

Good contract for the Leafs but Engvall should fire his agent, he's worth more than 1.25!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredk View Post

Apparently I did.
                Same!

I was in class and following the game on Sportsnet live tracker on my phone; during the 4-on-3 in O/T, it said that Chychrun scored and the Leafs lost 3-2 so then I put my phone away. After class and when I went on NHL.com to check out the standings, I was a confused when I saw that the Leafs won 3-2... Anyhoo; glad to see that they did!

Comment

So Tampa won AGAIN last night and now sit only 1 point back of Boston. ( Lost Kuch to injury though )

Tbay are an incredible .788 win % since December 1.
                  I'll be at the Leafs game in Tampa in a couple of weeks. Couldn't ask for a better match up. I was at last February's game there too and it was one of the best showings of the season, by either team. Well worth the $$.

Torn between wearing my Bolts jersey or my Leafs one.
                  – Greg

Comment

• Freddie back in the cage tonight. Rested and ready to go !!

Comment

• Originally posted by synergy View Post

I'll be at the Leafs game in Tampa in a couple of weeks. Couldn't ask for a better match up. I was at last February's game there too and it was one of the best showings of the season, by either team. Well worth the $$.

Torn between wearing my Bolts jersey or my Leafs one.
                      That should be good game between to high powered teams. Personally, I think the Leafs match up better vs the Bolts than Boston.

as for the Jerseys, why not wear both? my daughter, a big fan of both players wore her Crosby and Kessel Jerseys one over other one game.

Comment

as for the Jerseys, why not wear both? my daughter, a big fan of both players wore her Crosby and Kessel Jerseys one over other one game.
                        Last game at Amalie Arena I wore my AM34 jersey and the people in the row wouldn't let me to my seat. Until I lifted up my jersey to reveal the Bolts tee shirt I was wearing underneath. I came prepared.
                        – Greg

Comment

• Just checked the box score from tonight’s game...

Was Andersen late getting onto the ice in the 1st & 2nd period?
                          TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Oh, for anyone who didn't enjoy good Clifford..., please sit down now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rifleman View Post
                              Oh, for anyone who didn't enjoy good Clifford..., please sit down now.
                              Clifford was great and the team got picked up by his fight.

And now.... it took almost 90 seconds to get scored on in the 3rd. I think that's the longest we've held them off in any period, but still...... not great.
                              "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                              ...Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by WWFS View Post
                                Just checked the box score from tonight’s game...

Was Andersen late getting onto the ice in the 1st & 2nd period?
                                ...and the 3rd?
                                TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X