Collapse

Hockey Jersey lettering

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey Jersey lettering

Anyone know a good place to get lettering done on my Leaf Jersey in the Durham Region?

Originally posted by davepratt View Post
    Anyone know a good place to get lettering done on my Leaf Jersey in the Durham Region?
    Maybe check National Sports, not sure if they do that there.
    Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
    Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
    Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
    Ping G400 4H - 22*
    Ping G400 5 - UW
    Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
    Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
    Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
    Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

Maybe check National Sports, not sure if they do that there.
      they do
      "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

I suggest Pro Hockey Life in Whitby, on Consumers Rd near Landmark Cinemas.

Comment

Nylander will cover the $65 for heat-pressing or $100 for stitching that fans would otherwise have to pay.

Fans in Toronto can take their Nylander jerseys to Real Sports Toronto inside Scotiabank Arena before Dec. 15 and have the number changed on the spot.

This was at the beginning of the season when Nylander switched from 29 to 88.
          I assume you're just adding a C or A to a Tavares, Rielly, Matthews or Marner jersey though so should be cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattv88 View Post
            Nylander will cover the $65 for heat-pressing or $100 for stitching that fans would otherwise have to pay.

Fans in Toronto can take their Nylander jerseys to Real Sports Toronto inside Scotiabank Arena before Dec. 15 and have the number changed on the spot.

This was at the beginning of the season when Nylander switched from 29 to 88.
            I assume you're just adding a C or A to a Tavares, Rielly, Matthews or Marner jersey though so should be cheaper.
            Thanks. I'm actually adding a name and number to an official jersey that was won in a contest. A smart Leaf fan should be able to figure out the name and number.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
            X