/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Liberal Judy Sgro on blackface. WHAAAAAT?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberal Judy Sgro on blackface. WHAAAAAT?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by davepratt; Oct 9, 2019, 10:42 AM.

She had plenty of time to think about how she would answer such a question, and she clearly spent that time crafting this well-considered response. Presumably, the next question was going to be "How do you feel about the legalisation of marijuana," but she preempted that question by making it clear that she is taking full advantage of the legal availability of weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post
      She had plenty of time to think about how she would answer such a question, and she clearly spent that time crafting this well-considered response. Presumably, the next question was going to be "How do you feel about the legalisation of marijuana," but she preempted that question by making it clear that she is taking full advantage of the legal availability of weed.
      Perfect. I love the 3 possible answers. He was young(29?). It may not be appropriate today. ( I guess it was ok 20 years ago) and the best of all, black people respect him more because he was showing he also wanted to be black.

Comment

Good lord - that's beyond awful

Comment

That's fantastic. That's an angle I never would have expected.
          The black community love him more because of the black face and the media are to blame for the unwarranted hysteria.
          Judy I think you blew through your best before date.

Comment

What did I miss?

When asked, didn't she say what her voters were telling her?

It seems the problem is with her black constituents, who weren't properly offended.

If I was the government, I'd send them for re-education. Interviewer must have been done already.
            "Confusion" will be my epitaph
            ...Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post

When asked, didn't she say what her voters were telling her?
              Did she say what her constituents were telling her, or did she say that her constituents were telling her that? They're two different things.

Comment

Originally posted by vermin40 View Post
                That's fantastic. That's an angle I never would have expected.
                The black community love him more because of the black face and the media are to blame for the unwarranted hysteria.
                Judy I think you blew through your best before date.
                It's very Trump-like. That's the standard the Liberals seem to be aspiring to.

Comment

Did she say what her constituents were telling her, or did she say that her constituents were telling her that? They're two different things.
                  The host asked her what people are telling her about this incident as she's been canvassing and going door to door. She replied in going door to door or talking at plazas, people were telling her this. So, this isn't her opinion, she is relaying what people have told her - both on the incident and media. With that said, I probably would have left that ridiculous comment out because it is insane.

Comment

Potentially yes. It would then be a bald-faced lie.

It could equally be the truth. Sometimes that's stranger than fiction.

I certainly don't know - anyone have any inside info?
                    "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                    ...Iggy

Comment

The hypocrisy from the Liberals is at an all-time high.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post

Potentially yes. It would then be a bald-faced lie.

It could equally be the truth. Sometimes that's stranger than fiction.

I certainly don't know - anyone have any inside info?
                        I can see people saying "Who cares....we still love him" but I have a harder time believing "We love him BECAUSE of it."
                        But what do I know.

Comment

Originally posted by vermin40 View Post

I can see people saying "Who cares....we still love him" but I have a harder time believing "We love him BECAUSE of it."
                          But what do I know.
                          This is likely closer to the truth.

Comment

LOL Judy, Judy, Judy, Sgrotum she got!
                            I'm no fan, but I'm long over his Jolson/Aladdin/ Sorry song and dance.
                            time we moved on to other Scheer nonsense.
                            things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

She has now apologized. Just when Justin thought this issue was fading she opened it back up. I would love to have heard the phone conversation when he undoubtedly called her.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X