Collapse

AliExpress?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AliExpress?

Debating whether to buy a Ping Anser adapter through AliBabaExpress, a online vendor service unfamiliar to me.
    How is their credit card security and vendor service.
    Has anyone here had experience with them(AilBaba) good or bad?
    Appreciate, your input.

The nearest to me GT, that might have an adapter, is asking $32+tax and it's not a genuine Ping but a CMC knock-off
    I need two adapters, so the total for knock-off is unreasonable for me.

I can get what appears to be 2 genuine adapters from AliBaba shipped for less than $30
    things change

Maga Lies Matter

Wife's orders and ungodly amount of stuff from there. Has been buying shoes (just casual) ones for like $16 that has been her go to for a couple years, has like 7 colors now. Got piles for family as well. Tons of crafting stuff as well, which is more what we use it for as it's super cheap and more often than not, free shipping. She likes the ability to order tons of things and have them randomly show up 1-6 weeks from now and have a surprise as she's forgotten all about them...

I've ordered random bike parts as well for a couple of bikes I built as I bought the frames from an online auction for $5 each, worked out fine. Shipping has usually been pretty good in terms of time to get here tho.

Comment

I tried to order from them once ,the order never came.not billed thankfully.

Comment

Alibaba is a huge company. I don't think they are in the market of screwing people. Their intention is to rival Amazon in North America.

I didn't know they had an express option . . .
        If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Chambokl View Post
          Alibaba is a huge company. I don't think they are in the market of screwing people. Their intention is to rival Amazon in North America.

I didn't know they had an express option . . .
          AE vendors specifically cater to off-shore buyers, mainland Chinese are excluded from their service.
          I thought that was a little odd,hence my concerns.

Wife is addicted to Amazon because until recently they have been exemplary.

I'll give them a try to see how good the adapters are.

things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Originally posted by bl8d View Post

AE vendors specifically cater to off-shore buyers, mainland Chinese are excluded from their service.
            I thought that was a little odd,hence my concerns.

Wife is addicted to Amazon because until recently they have been exemplary.

I'll give them a try to see how good the adapters are.
            If amazon.ca was like .com it would be great. The pricing and selection is beyond embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post

If amazon.ca was like .com it would be great. The pricing and selection is beyond embarrassing.
              lol thanks for the heads-up!

I just now compared the ping adapter offered on AliExpress(US funds) with what is available through Amazon.ca.( Canadian funds)
              Price of Adapter is higher in Ca funds but is shipped free from China when bought via Amazon.
              AliExpress was in US dollars and shipping was extra, but with the exchange rate,the totals were close to identical.

total for two adapters was $21 Canadian from Amazon.ca

GT cost is $32+tax for 1 adapter.
              come on GT, you can do better.
              Last edited by bl8d; Oct 13, 2019, 04:04 PM.
              things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

just an update on my buying experience with (AliExpress), via Amazon.ca
                The 2 Ping i25 adapters arrived today 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule. They are indeed Ping, with screw and washer.
                Excellent price and service!
                Last edited by bl8d; Oct 25, 2019, 04:57 PM.
                things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Just received an email from ALIExpress this morning August 3, 2020; that my order placed and paid for on May 8, 2020 has just been shipped.
                  Maybe they need to drop the EXPRESS part from their name.
                  It is for some computer parts that in the mean time I have found another way to achieve what I was trying to fix.
                  I am wondering if it's too late to cancel my order because now the items are not needed.
                  Fortunately less than $20 was the total, even so I will pass on them in future, that's for sure.
                  BTW there is no delivery date, but after 24 hours I can start to track my package.
                  Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Aliexpress is a first class company...DHgate is another but lots of knockoffs..

Comment

I order a lot from there ever since, had no issues at all. Dont order the obvious fake golf stuff for sure but the rest are really as is, refunds are easy when I don't get anything plus they let you keep the item if it does arrive. Currently it takes about a month for my orders to arrive, just make sure you order from the highly rated sellers and you'll be fine
                      Cobra King F7
                      Cobra Bio Cell+ 12.5
                      Cobra Bio Cell+ 16*
                      Cobra Amp Pro 6-AW + KBS C-Tapers S
                      Cobra Tour Trusty Dual (56/60)
                      Bettinardi Studio 6

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse