Collapse

Justin Trudeau government term 2

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post

O'Toole has a number of more moderate views, so my feeling is that he'll put on an act to woo the further right side of the Conservative spectrum, rather than to fool the centrists. I think he genuinely wanted Sloan out of the party.
    But was that from a dislike of that person or the fact he makes O'Toole more unelectable? He will have to walk on eggshells to make sure that doesn't really get exposed.

Sloan is a moron and playing to small town stupid and Alberta. Maybe he should move out there, would fit right in and likely have a job for the next 40 years...

Comment

• Governor General is out

Comment

• The Liberal Party want to “normalize sexual activity with children” according to CPC MP Cheryl Gallant.

Comment

• If your country is committing genocide, then the "internal domestic affairs" defence should evaporate in the face of international human rights violations.

This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Do the CPC even want to win the next election?

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post
              Do the CPC even want to win the next election?

https://twitter.com/CalgaryGrogu/sta...68330576957441
              Turning to nothing but sound bites when people (not me...) were hoping for better. Staying true too the dumbed down messaging their base needs as usual.

Comment

They can't help themselves. All they have to do is STFU and let Justin hang himself with his incompetence.

Comment

• I suspect that many of us feel that PM Trudeau's time has passed. That said, the leader of the CPC presents as a truly unpalatable alternative. Given his inadequacies, the CPC's strategy should be to keep O'Toole muzzled.

Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post

This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
                    I suspect that many of us feel that PM Trudeau's time has passed. That said, the leader of the CPC presents as a truly unpalatable alternative. Given his inadequacies, the CPC's strategy should be to keep O'Toole muzzled.

Trudeau’s time never arrived. Among the worst PMs in Canadian history. If he is elected a third time...

Comment

• Guess you could try your hand at politics then huh pro... I'm sure the masses can get behind all your sound policies as society constantly moves away from all that you hold dear...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post
                        Trudeau’s time never arrived. Among the worst PMs in Canadian history. If he is elected a third time...
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	CooperativeWanConey-small.gif
Views:	124
Size:	906.2 KB
ID:	3326662

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CooperativeWanConey-small.gif
Views:	124
Size:	906.2 KB
ID:	3326662
                          Now thats a top notch gif. You’re right though, all Ill do is complain... I won’t storm parliament

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post
                            Guess you could try your hand at politics then huh pro... I'm sure the masses can get behind all your sound policies as society constantly moves away from all that you hold dear...
                            I wouldnt last one session in Parliament... especially as opposition leader during question period.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
                              I suspect that many of us feel that PM Trudeau's time has passed. That said, the leader of the CPC presents as a truly unpalatable alternative. Given his inadequacies, the CPC's strategy should be to keep O'Toole muzzled.

I think you summed it up well Mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

I wouldnt last one session in Parliament... especially as opposition leader during question period.
                                But not for the reasons you think. Your 'truth bombs' would just get you laughed out of the room...

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X