/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Wet'Suwet'En Protests

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Edmonton Alberta people took into their own hands and removed a railroad barricade while the police just stood by and watched. The protesters then left ant the trains resumed running.

    Your turn Ontario people don’t wait for the the police or military because they forgot they work for the people of Canada years ago!!!

    oh and the PM never did think he worked for the people of Canada only himself, don’t ever think other wise he only got in because so many Easterners voters think of him as his father. Notice there was absolutely no liberal votes in Alberta or Saskatchewan the last election this is because of who the leader of the liberal federal party is!!!
    Last edited by miles; Feb 21, 2020, 12:52 AM.
    Driver: Wilson D200 (set at 9*),UST Mamiya Elements Chrome Stiff.
    3W: Wilson D200,UST Mamiya Elements Chrome Reg.
    7W: Taylor Made (that's it bought in 1986)
    Irons: Ping I-irons Yellow Dot, 4-9 + W45*+ UW50*, CFS 70gram Graphite Reg.
    Mack Daddy 60/10 Wedge
    Putter: Ping Anser Beryllium Copper Putter (bought it in 1982)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by miles View Post
      Edmonton Alberta people took into their own hands and removed a railroad barricade while the police just stood by and watched. The protesters then left ant the trains resumed running.

      Your turn Ontario people don’t wait for the the police or military because they forgot they work for the people of Canada years ago!!!

      oh and the PM never did think he worked for the people of Canada only himself, don’t ever think other wise he only got in because so many Easterners voters think of him as his father. Notice there was absolutely no liberal votes in Alberta or Saskatchewan the last election this is because of who the leader of the liberal federal party is!!!
      Again, I don't think uncoordinated "vigilante" confrontations will end well. Too many "professional" confrontations went poorly in the past.

      A minor quibble on your facts - while no ridings went Liberal, about 350,000 people voted Liberal in AB and SK last election.
      "Confusion" will be my epitaph
      ...Iggy

      Comment


      • Big bad Doug (mini Trump) Ford last week said he was displeased and concerned about the native blockade...Susan Collins award of the week...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post
          A minor quibble on your facts - while no ridings went Liberal, about 350,000 people voted Liberal in AB and SK last election.
          NO RIDINGS ⬆
          Driver: Wilson D200 (set at 9*),UST Mamiya Elements Chrome Stiff.
          3W: Wilson D200,UST Mamiya Elements Chrome Reg.
          7W: Taylor Made (that's it bought in 1986)
          Irons: Ping I-irons Yellow Dot, 4-9 + W45*+ UW50*, CFS 70gram Graphite Reg.
          Mack Daddy 60/10 Wedge
          Putter: Ping Anser Beryllium Copper Putter (bought it in 1982)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by miles View Post

            NO RIDINGS ⬆
            I believe we're in vehement agreement on that.

            Should one of us say it again?
            "Confusion" will be my epitaph
            ...Iggy

            Comment


            • Originally posted by miles View Post

              NO RIDINGS ⬆
              You should had said that . . .
              If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

                Well different Provincial Government have done different thing . . . what does your idol Ford done yet? One thing I am starting to agree with, this has to end.
                Yea hes my idol... Give me a break!! Quit making assumptions about me.

                This is a nation crisis and our pm is too much of a chicken to act.

                Comment


                • Are people really advocating for the police or army to go in and forcibly remove these protesters? do you think that will solve anything but short term blockades? You need a negotiated settlement for this, whether you like it or not.

                  Comment


                  • My question to Albertans who are obviously upset...why not refine your
                    own oil...tar sands..Canadians will buy it..we don't need Saudi..Venezuala
                    or US gas...why sell unrefined oil & Bitumen at a discount to others..
                    and by the way pursue other things in your economy..just saying

                    Comment


                    • Justin has taken a stand. He says the barricades must come down.
                      Good news.
                      Now hopefully he doesn't fold under pressure if the protesters give him the middle finger.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AdiosAmigo View Post
                        This is such a crock of **** and our no ball ***** boy of a pm can do nothing but talk about feelings. This is a crisis created by government inaction. Frustrating to have such a ***** in office.
                        This snowflake is triggered
                        TM AeroBurner 1 Driver 10.5 degree
                        Callaway Razr Hawk 3W
                        TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5W
                        Nike Vapor Flex Hybrid 4H 23
                        TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5I-PW
                        Cobra Tour Trusty 52-8/56-8
                        Performer High Loft 64
                        Taylor Made Ghost 35" putter

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by vermin40 View Post
                          Justin has taken a stand. He says the barricades must come down.
                          Good news.
                          Now hopefully he doesn't fold under pressure if the protesters give him the middle finger.
                          Justin will find a way to apologize for inconveniencing the protesters.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post

                            This snowflake is triggered
                            Can we play a game of guess the 5 ***** word? I'll go first...............

                            *****?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post

                              This snowflake is triggered
                              If thats what you think. Go for it. Youre gonna have to do better than that for me to care about what you think.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by northernpro View Post
                                My question to Albertans who are obviously upset...why not refine your
                                own oil...tar sands..Canadians will buy it..we don't need Saudi..Venezuala
                                or US gas...why sell unrefined oil & Bitumen at a discount to others..
                                and by the way pursue other things in your economy..just saying
                                Most Alberta oil, and certainly tar sands oil, is heavy oil that requires special refining and/or upgrading facilities....large investments that the North American refining industry is reluctant to make when there is either excess refining capacity or nearly full capacity with little prospect for demand growth.

                                Some Albertans were in favour of increasing heavy oil refining capacity, Lougheed for one and I think Notley proposed it as well. But, the oligopolistic private oil refining industry knew a better deal when they saw it -buy discounted Canadian feedstock under price pressure from competing Mexican and Venezuelan imports, ship it to the Gulf Coast or Mid-west, sell value added products all over the world....let the Canadians import lighter oil from offshore or the US to be refined in depreciated assets in Sarnia, Montreal and on the East Coast.

                                Any heavy oil refinery would have to be either a wholly or majority government-owned facility. After the Petro-Canada and Suncor experiences, the prospect of governments investing in refinining capacity without mature upstream and downstream components to allow transfer pricing was next to nil. Proposed pipeline projects to bring western oil to the east coast foundered on environmental, Indigenous and Quebec opposition. Hence the push to ship to the west coast with a final destination being the Asian heavy oil refiners.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Join The TGN Email List


                                Collapse

                                Recently Joined


                                Topics: 177,143   Posts: 1,863,181   Members: 47,779   Active Members: 328
                                Welcome to our newest member, shrigs.
                                Collapse

                                Today's Birthdays


                                Collapse

                                PGA Leaderboard


                                Working...
                                X