No announcement yet.
Collapse

Wet'Suwet'En Protests

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know how a politician can be at an event and it's photo-op time and whoever can get their pic taken with them. Naturally there will always be some miscreant who gets their pic taken and then that pic will take on a life of it's own as proof that said politician is a hot tub buddy of the miscreant....and that makes the politician a bad guy.
    But in this case we have our fearless leader over there schmoozing with the missile shooting, Canadian killing Iranian regime. Further why isn't the pronoun crowd putting up more of a fuss about him hanging out with people whose society seems pretty ok with firing pronoun people off roofs because they don't adhere to the program.

Comment

Originally posted by steveooo View Post
      First off ,Its always about the money!
      Second, The protectors are looking for a confrontation.
      Third ,Its illegal. The protestors should be removed.You don't see the teachers blocking the lanes on the 401
      This ⬆
      Driver: Wilson D200 (set at 9*),UST Mamiya Elements Chrome Stiff.
      3W: Wilson D200,UST Mamiya Elements Chrome Reg.
      7W: Taylor Made (that's it bought in 1986)
      Irons: Ping I-irons Yellow Dot, 4-9 + W45*+ UW50*, CFS 70gram Graphite Reg.
      Mack Daddy 60/10 Wedge
      Putter: Ping Anser Beryllium Copper Putter (bought it in 1982)

Comment

Originally posted by hackerhare View Post
        Surprised nobody has anything to say about the protests and blockade. This could blow up real fast like the Oka crisis of a few years back. My sense is that this is all about money under the guise of aboriginal rights and environmental protection. But I am not up to speed on the issues.
        I think you are gravely mistaken on the values of first nation people.

Comment

Originally posted by golfinseb View Post

I think you are gravely mistaken on the values of first nation people.
          I really think people tend to project their own values on others.

It becomes hard to imagine people making choices that don't involve personal monetary gain.

"Confusion" will be my epitaph
          ...Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post

I really think people tend to project their own values on others.

It becomes hard to imagine people making choices that don't involve personal monetary gain.
            100% ... it is a foreign concept.

Comment

Originally posted by vermin40 View Post
              You know how a politician can be at an event and it's photo-op time and whoever can get their pic taken with them. Naturally there will always be some miscreant who gets their pic taken and then that pic will take on a life of it's own as proof that said politician is a hot tub buddy of the miscreant....and that makes the politician a bad guy.
              But in this case we have our fearless leader over there schmoozing with the missile shooting, Canadian killing Iranian regime. Further why isn't the pronoun crowd putting up more of a fuss about him hanging out with people whose society seems pretty ok with firing pronoun people off roofs because they don't adhere to the program.
              To be clear, he's schmoozing with the Iranian Foreign Minister as part of his commitment to ensure there's a thorough investigation of the crash, and people are held accountable.

He can't do that without the cooperation of the Iranian authorities. So he's meeting with them to make sure they understand he's serious about this. Or.... "schmoozing".
              "Confusion" will be my epitaph
              ...Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post

To be clear, he's schmoozing with the Iranian Foreign Minister as part of his commitment to ensure there's a thorough investigation of the crash, and people are held accountable.

He can't do that without the cooperation of the Iranian authorities. So he's meeting with them to make sure they understand he's serious about this. Or.... "schmoozing".
                I doubt he will have any impact whatsoever on any investigation.
                Situation was tense, Private Itchy Trigger Finger thought a passenger plane was an F-16, asked Lieutenant First Day on the Job what to do.
                Answer - shoot it down.
                Done.

Any other scenario isn’t gonna see the light of day and our 2 missile shooters are probably in graves or cells.

Not sure what other possible outcome there is.

And it’s obviously Trump’s fault and the 2 poor missile shooters paid the price.

Hopefully he’s advancing LGBQT rights over there while he’s pushing the “investigation” along. Maybe donate some of our money to improved Iranian SAM missile training.

Comment

Ok...let's see what happens

Trudeau said his government was completely seized with the issue, but said it was up to police on the ground to decide how to enforce the law.

He said he supported people’s right to protest, but also they had to acknowledge the impacts the protests were having.

“This has been a really difficult week for Canadians; people having trouble getting to work, school or home, small business having trouble getting their goods to market, institutions like hospitals worried about resupply.”

.”

Comment

Originally posted by par345 View Post
                    Ok...let's see what happens

Trudeau said his government was completely seized with the issue, but said it was up to police on the ground to decide how to enforce the law.

He said he supported people’s right to protest, but also they had to acknowledge the impacts the protests were having.

“This has been a really difficult week for Canadians; people having trouble getting to work, school or home, small business having trouble getting their goods to market, institutions like hospitals worried about resupply.”

.”
                    While he prances around trying to bribe countries to vote for us for UN Security Council. Guy is a complete disgrace to the office. Get your a$$ back to Canada and try to be a leader.

Comment

Gibberish coming from Ottawa and/or wherever PM is. Where's the OPP? I assume this theirs to deal with until or unless they ask the feds to come in and do it for them. It can't be seen to be this easy to disrupt things this much with illegal "protests". Having said that now that everybody knows how critical rail is it's not hard to see a lot more problems coming. Why not just tear up a few small sections every day if your goal is to create complete chaos?

Comment

Originally posted by bogey5 View Post
                        Gibberish coming from Ottawa and/or wherever PM is. Where's the OPP? I assume this theirs to deal with until or unless they ask the feds to come in and do it for them. It can't be seen to be this easy to disrupt things this much with illegal "protests". Having said that now that everybody knows how critical rail is it's not hard to see a lot more problems coming. Why not just tear up a few small sections every day if your goal is to create complete chaos?
                        Nobody is touching this . . . The Provincial Government (OPP) punted this back to the Fed . . . I am happy I don't have to decide what to do . . . not that easy except if you are sitting behind a keyboard where people are the bravest person in the World . . .
                        If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

Nobody is touching this . . . The Provincial Government (OPP) punted this back to the Fed . . . I am happy I don't have to decide what to do . . . not that easy except if you are sitting behind a keyboard where people are the bravest person in the World . . .
                          Well history tells us the protestors lose and generally through use of force.

Comment

If the protester camping on the Parliament grounds are doused by White Noise, would that be watered boarding?
                            things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

They say we have laws that need to be followed.

Maybe they should instead say we have laws that need to be followed when it's easy.

Comment

Originally posted by bogey5 View Post

They say we have laws that need to be followed.

Maybe they should instead say we have laws that need to be followed when it's easy.
                                Exactly. No way can we let a small group of people hold much of the country hostage. It is time for the police to go in and clear them out, actually the time was when this alleged protest started, but someone needs to have the stones to take control of the situation.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X