Collapse

The Panic over the CoronaVirus [ Covid -19] is both Ridiculous and Unjustifed

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Golfninja View Post

Yeah, I replied to the original person who posted, not to you- did that simple fact really need explaining? I also just said too bad he felt forced which are Wiggins own words on how he described the situation. Why you continue to insult for no reason is beyond me. The post had nothing to do with you and yet you attack me for no apparent reason with no basis. I think somebody has a problem...

Not sure why you continue your childish insults and why you purposely seek out the Ninja, then complain when he engages. Seriously, take a look in the mirror.
    Speaking of mirrors, do you have one behind your computer when you talk about yourself in the third person?
    In the Hamilton Golf + CC Embroidered Ping Hoofer

Club Champion Callaway AI Smoke 11*, Aldila Ascent 40 A Flex​​
    Srixon F45 4-wood, 17*, KuroKage 606 S
    TXG Custom T. Made SIM Max 21* 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
    TXG Custom Cobra Tech 5-hybrid, KBS TGI 75 R

TXG Custom PXG 0211 6-Pw, 1* up, Recoil ESX 460 R
    PXG 0211 GW, 50*, UST Recoil Dart R
    TXG Custom Cleveland CBX 54*, Tour Issue DG Spinner 115

Ping Glide 4.0, 58* TS/6, Nippon 115 S
    Tour Velvet Midsize Grips, Custom TXG Signature Putter Grip
    TXG Custom King Cobra Nova, 25 gram weights, KBS CT Tour Shaft

Comment

• Originally posted by rgk5 View Post

Speaking of mirrors, do you have one behind your computer when you talk about yourself in the third person?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	677719DB-B085-4D48-AFA1-158621604680.jpeg
Views:	161
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	3454679
      "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Yeah, I replied to the original person who posted, not to you- did that simple fact really need explaining? I also just said too bad he felt forced which are Wiggins own words on how he described the situation. Why you continue to insult for no reason is beyond me. The post had nothing to do with you and yet you attack me for no apparent reason with no basis. I think somebody has a problem...

Not sure why you continue your childish insults and why you purposely seek out the Ninja, then complain when he engages. Seriously, take a look in the mirror.
        You reply on top of any and all posts, think they are all directed at you.
        Give your giant narcissistic head a shake, post wasn’t directed at you either.

You don’t decide what anyone posts and where.
        Ping G410 Plus
        Ping G410 3W
        Ping G400 7W or 3H
        Ping G400 4H
        Ping G400 5 - UW
        Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
        Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
        Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
        Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Not sure if this has been discussed or posted already...too many posts to read through that have no relevance to the topic at hand anymore

If you don't want to go through all of it page 10 has a good table comparing reinfection to breakthrough cases. Basically to sum it all up, the risk of reinfection to COVID is still 2x in comparison to breakthrough cases in the vaxxed per 100,000. Although I'm sure the antivax side with ask about severity of symptoms and unfortunately the data doesn't speak to that. But that argument can be used on both sides of the coin.

Comment

• Originally posted by spinaltap View Post
            Not sure if this has been discussed or posted already...too many posts to read through that have no relevance to the topic at hand anymore

If you don't want to go through all of it page 10 has a good table comparing reinfection to breakthrough cases. Basically to sum it all up, the risk of reinfection to COVID is still 2x in comparison to breakthrough cases in the vaxxed per 100,000. Although I'm sure the antivax side with ask about severity of symptoms and unfortunately the data doesn't speak to that. But that argument can be used on both sides of the coin.
            I wonder at what rate tests are being conducted among the two populations... i.e. tests per 100,00 eligible for reinfection vs tests per 100,000 fully vaccinated.. for example, many states are not requiring that vaccinated people be tested prior to/upon returning from travel (as one example).

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

I wonder at what rate tests are being conducted among the two populations... i.e. tests per 100,00 eligible for reinfection vs tests per 100,000 fully vaccinated.. for example, many states are not requiring that vaccinated people be tested prior to/upon returning from travel (as one example).
              My guess this is just symptomatic individuals who have decided to get re-tested. So the actual number would be unknown. The point is that the data is still showing a two-fold increase in symptomatic COVID in the unvaxxed who have had a previous infection. I'll have to find the study but there was one out of the University of Oklahoma that was showing that the antibody levels dropped significantly faster to SAR-COV-2 in comparison to other corona viruses people have encountered in their lifetime.

Comment

• Originally posted by pchyen View Post
                Looks like the US border is going to open late Nov!
                I wonder if they would accept AZ for both 1st and 2nd dose.

I read somewhere that they don't accept mixed but not confirmed.

Presumably more details will come out.

Comment

• Another winner ... or not.

RCMP investigating after man glues doors shut at COVID vaccine clinic | Vancouver Sun
                  This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• This article claims that double AZ vaccination will be accepted.

Under new rules, Canadians with Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine can travel to the U.S. next month | CTV News

Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post

I wonder if they would accept AZ for both 1st and 2nd dose.

I read somewhere that they don't accept mixed but not confirmed.

Presumably more details will come out.
                    This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
                      Thanks Mike. This is helpful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

Hilarious, my comment wasn’t specific to your meme.
                        But if you want to believe that then fill your boots.

Keep working on that MapleMania wannabe persona.
                        See post 18900- you replied to my meme. That's a good way to keep arguing for no reason. You're a special one.

Comment

See post 18900- you replied to my meme. That's a good way to keep arguing for no reason. You're a special one.
                          Go melt some drives gramps.
                          Ping G410 Plus
                          Ping G410 3W
                          Ping G400 7W or 3H
                          Ping G400 4H
                          Ping G400 5 - UW
                          Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                          Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                          Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                          Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• And then there is this. This lady didn't want to be vaccinated. She ended up in the ICU with Covid and now has permanent lung damage. She's hoping others learn from her mistake and get vaccinated. Too bad that she learned such a tough lesson, but maybe it's publicity like this that might move the needle for the hesitant crowd. Age 61 and needing to have an oxygen tube for the rest of her life. With her lung issues, one can presume her life expectancy has been compromised significantly. That was so preventable. Not to mention the cost to the system of her care and taking up scarce health care resources.

Vaccine hesitancy experts say appeals from those who have experienced the consequences of being unvaccinated could help counter frightening misinformation spread by anti-vaccine groups.

Comment

• I've ignored this site for weeks now due to the exercise in stupidity in arguing with the antivaxxers. I had the opportunity to chat with a guy I met fishing, he's a respiratory therapist at a local hospital. They have had 46 deaths recently from covid, 45 were unvaxxed, the vaccinated patient who succumbed was 90. The staff he works with have run out of compassion for those burdening the health care system.

I've been keeping an eye on Florida covid numbers for a while. They are averaging around 350 deaths a day, all of Canada is averaging 30. Evidence points to the fact that Florida is under-reporting covid cases so the actuals are likely much, much worse. Roughly 20 times more likely to die from covid in Florida than Canada based on population. At some point, we need to take out the stick. The evidence has been clear for months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

Great resource AD, hopefully the anti vax mental cases don’t try and clog it up.
                                A resource provided by a hospital network that allows you to book a telephone appointment with a credentialed healthcare/medical practitioner to discuss vaccination.

Yet some still would rather rely on 'their own research'.

Despite not having applicable advanced degrees, access to a laboratory, direct experience in treating infected people, or belonging to the research community.

In some ways it is like dealing with children who have to touch the hot stove element before they believe that it will burn them.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X