Collapse

US Presidential Election

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post
    LOL @ thinking the Covington teen got anything near $500m settling two lawsuits
    Ya even I can be ridiculous at times!!! He still rich...*****!!!! I wish I was the one standing there doing nothing wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kentucky Blue Balls View Post

I see the hair your trying to split and would say that CNN and Washington Post should then have to disclose themselves to the public as a Democratic/Liberal tabloid.

ummm and they proved they were the enemy of the people, that mis reporting led to famous people with blue check marks asking their followers on Twitter to find him and go violently attack him.
      What's your point? My point in the post you quoted is that the President and his enablers have undermined various foundations of democracy through their rederick and actions (and inaction) and that will be his biggest legacy, of which the media is just one issue. I'm not arguing whether various media sources are accurate or not and I don't care. I am perfectly OK with both left and right media doing their job. I think its healthy for the New York Post to put out their Biden story, just like it is for CNN to put out any story on Trump. Let each outlet make their case, provide evidence and let the people decide who they believe. If you think the media outlet is dishonest, then don't believe their story. Again, it is for the people to decide who is not believable, not the President.
      Proud member of the Prune Juice Army.

Comment

• Originally posted by luv2kruz View Post

What's your point? My point in the post you quoted is that the President and his enablers have undermined various foundations of democracy through their rederick and actions (and inaction) and that will be his biggest legacy, of which the media is just one issue. I'm not arguing whether various media sources are accurate or not and I don't care. I am perfectly OK with both left and right media doing their job. I think its healthy for the New York Post to put out their Biden story, just like it is for CNN to put out any story on Trump. Let each outlet make their case, provide evidence and let the people decide who they believe. If you think the media outlet is dishonest, then don't believe their story. Again, it is for the people to decide who is not believable, not the President.
        I agree there's nothing against having two propaganda machines pumping out their BS. Although I don't like it, it creates division and political tensions. But technically it's allowed.

But then a president should also be allowed to call it fake news, which they proved it was right. There was nothing wrong with what he said, or that it was the enemy of the people. When institutions as credible as CNN, NYT, and Washington Post publish a fake story that led to Twitter almost forming a mob to hunt down an underage citizen, that is the enemy of the people.

So if you're ok with journalism like that, than don't be pissed off if a president calls it exactly what it is.

Comment

I agree there's nothing against having two propaganda machines pumping out their BS. Although I don't like it, it creates division and political tensions. But technically it's allowed.

But then a president should also be allowed to call it fake news, which they proved it was right. There was nothing wrong with what he said, or that it was the enemy of the people. When institutions as credible as CNN, NYT, and Washington Post publish a fake story that led to Twitter almost forming a mob to hunt down an underage citizen, that is the enemy of the people.

So if you're ok with journalism like that, than don't be pissed off if a president calls it exactly what it is.
          We'll just have to agree to disagree that it is not the President's role to be the arbiter of truth.
          Last edited by luv2kruz; Oct 17, 2020, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Get your glass out KBB!!!

Attached Files
            EMTEE
            __________________________________________________ ____________________________

"It makes you realize that you're not only playing for the guys in the room with you now,
            but the guys who have been there before."
            (Jonathan Toews)

Titleist 910D3 9.5
            Titleist 913F 15*
            Titleist 913H 19*
            Titleist 910H 21*

Bridgestone J36 PC 5-PW Project X 5.0
            Titleist Vokey 52°-08- 56°-06, 60°-08
            Betti BB1

Comment

What in actual f&&k are you talking about? Seriously, see a Doctor or something?

Comment

• Trump suggested that he may have to leave the country if he loses to Joe Biden.

If Trump thinks that doesn't add incentive to vote, then I don't know what does.

At a rally in Macon, Georgia, President Donald Trump suggested he may have to “leave the country” if he were to lose the 2020 presidential election to Joe Biden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post
                  Trump suggested that he may have to leave the country if he loses to Joe Biden.

If Trump thinks that doesn't add incentive to vote, then I don't know what does.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...lly-nr-vpx.cnn
                  I loved the Lincoln Project's response to that.

Perhaps he knows he has to, in order to escape the multitude of lawsuits and investigations that will go into high gear if he does. Putin must have given him an open invitation.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2020-10-17 184747.jpg Views:	0 Size:	127.7 KB ID:	3252915

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post

What in actual f&&k are you talking about? Seriously, see a Doctor or something?
                    It's crazy GOP whack a mole season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post

Can you not ****ing read? Do you need me to speak moistly to you?

Trump wasn't wrong about fake news.

Comment

Trump is wrong on so many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by luv2kruz View Post

Trump is wrong on so many levels.
                          Yes I do agree especially calling coronavirus a democratic hoax. He didn't prove himself to be any better than the fake news he called out. But he wasn't wrong, just a hypocrite, reminds me of a guy running this country.

Comment

You are aware Trump throws any news agency under the Fake news bus should it serve his purpose? Including Fox and Breitbart. So it's all fake news unless it gets the nodd from Trump.

Comment

Yes I do agree especially calling coronavirus a democratic hoax. He didn't prove himself to be any better than the fake news he called out. But he wasn't wrong, just a hypocrite, reminds me of a guy running this country.
                              This has been fact-checked countless times, including by CNN.

During his campaign’s highest week of ad spending, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden tweeted out an ad Tuesday attacking President Donald Trump for comments he has made over the pandemic. Specifically, the ad suggests that Trump has called the virus a hoax.

Comment

• Trump may well have to leave the country to avoid prosecution and incarceration. As I posted here months ago, when Trump loses the election he will resign, have Pence pardon him for any federal crimes and then go into exile, most likely in the Middle East somewhere that has no extradition treaty with the US. Russia? Forget it...Putin is a real politic player and a Trump out of power is useless to him and he does not need some big mouth spouting off in Moscow. In Russia, Trump has a "heart attack" in six months.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X