/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

2021 RAPTORS SEASON THREAD

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4wedges View Post

They also traded , I think, 3 1st round picks and agreed to swap 3 others. Talk about mortgaging the future.
    I am happy the Raptors didn't get mixed up in this.
    If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

I am happy the Raptors didn't get mixed up in this.
      They have nothing to trade with.

Comment

• Originally posted by hackerhare View Post
        Don't get the Harden deal. Nets are giving up Levert, Allen and Prince. All three of them are playing quite well, on both ends. And all are young enough with good upside. Plus good team players. Good luck to Nash running three big egos in one team.
        A whopper. I like the trade for Cleveland and Indiana but especially for the Rockets. Got a good player and room to build. The Nets better win now. Where the hell is Kyrie? Rumour had him in Toronto with Drake?? I think that's BS but the man has issues. Can't wait to see how the ball travels when the big 3 are all on the court at the same time. Still wondering what Masai's plans are for himself and the team.

Comment

They have nothing to trade with.
          Siakim and OG + draft picks . . . Houston would had loved that . . .

It seems this is how it is:

Nets get Harden
          Pacers get Lavert
          Cavs get Allen and Prince
          Rockets get Oladipo, Dante Exum and Rodions Kurucs

Houston also receives Brooklyn's three unprotected first-round draft picks -- 2022, 2024 and 2026 -- in the deal, plus pick swaps in 2021, 2023, 2025 and 2027, sources told ESPN. The Rockets also get Cleveland's 2022 first-round pick, via the Milwaukee Bucks, and a future second-round pick from the Pacers. Brooklyn also gets a 2022 second-round pick from the Cavaliers.

Comment

• Originally posted by nomullies View Post

Rumour had him in Toronto with Drake?? I think that's BS but the man has issues.
            The sad part it wouldn't surprise any of us . . .

I said it before, Kyrie is trouble . . .

Comment

• Don't know if you guys saw Lebron last night. He set up in the corner by his bench. He is going to shoot a three, Schroeder yells from the bench (about 5 feet away) $100 you miss . . . Lebron shoots, turn around and says, you are on . . . waits and swishhhh . . . bench starts jumping . . . I thought it was funny.

It was against Houston so fair game . . .

It must be a bit boring playing with no fans . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

The sad part it wouldn't surprise any of us . . .

I said it before, Kyrie is trouble . . .
                But I would still pay $ to watch him play. What he can do with a basketball is unreal.

Comment

But I would still pay $ to watch him play. What he can do with a basketball is unreal.
                  That is the sad part . . . he is MIA again tonight . . .

Comment

• Not pretty but two wins over an improving Hornets team. I'm stunned how the Raps can have stretches where they can't hit the ocean and then can't miss. The next few games will be a challenge. The Heat seem to be hurting somewhat so let's hope for some more wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by nomullies View Post
                      Not pretty but two wins over an improving Hornets team. I'm stunned how the Raps can have stretches where they can't hit the ocean and then can't miss. The next few games will be a challenge. The Heat seem to be hurting somewhat so let's hope for some more wins.
                      Glad to start getting some W's, but I really wouldn't mind seeing us with a dominant win.

We're having a lot of trouble closing out games. We barely hung on the other night, if there was 1 more minute of play we would have lost.

Still, wins are wins.
                      "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                      ...Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post

Glad to start getting some W's, but I really wouldn't mind seeing us with a dominant win.

We're having a lot of trouble closing out games. We barely hung on the other night, if there was 1 more minute of play we would have lost.

Still, wins are wins.
                        I thought last night would be it . . . We are lucky Boucher is playing so good . . . Powell was the difference last night . . .

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                        X