No announcement yet.
Collapse

2021 RAPTORS SEASON THREAD

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They played well, but not quite well enough. Another 1 point loss.

Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

Darn, I forgot they were playing tonight.
    This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Boucher is very impressive. Did not realize he is already 28 yrs old! With his success, the Raps can unload Baynes and Len, if there are any takers. They can just play small.

Comment

• Baynes didn't play yesterday, and Len played 9 minutes. They weren't missed. The person I miss is Serge. As for Boucher, he's fabulous. I saw him play a 905 games years ago. I was with my brother in law. I told him that I thought that Boucher could be a very good player. He laughed, and said he was too skinny. It turns out that Boucher is a gem.

Originally posted by hackerhare View Post
        Boucher is very impressive. Did not realize he is already 28 yrs old! With his success, the Raps can unload Baynes and Len, if there are any takers. They can just play small.
        This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
          Baynes didn't play yesterday, and Len played 9 minutes. They weren't missed. The person I miss is Serge. As for Boucher, he's fabulous. I saw him play a 905 games years ago. I was with my brother in law. I told him that I thought that Boucher could be a very good player. He laughed, and said he was too skinny. It turns out that Boucher is a gem.
          Last night was a very good showing. We always worry about CB being pushed around (he does) but he hold his own against one of the bigger center in the league. Kurnić is 7' and close to 300 pounds and CB played with him. Make him run more, he will get tired.

What I still don't understand is why they don't have plays in the last seconds of the game. This is not a play, give the ball to Pascal and let him go one on one or one on two. The other 4 guys hand around and watch. When Michael (not comparing to Pascal) there was some movement and the ball would sometime go to the open player . . .

When Pascal went to the basket there was like 4 opponents in the key, start earlier and give him time to pass the ball to an open player . . . so maddening . . .
          If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Lots of chatter on the radio today about trading KL
            "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

• Would be sad to see Lowry go but it might be inevitable at this point... At least I hope the trade decision would be mutually agreed by both Lowry and the management.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weirfan View Post
                Lots of chatter on the radio today about trading KL
                There are lots of teams that can use a point guard like KL. But at his age, I do not know what we can get for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by hackerhare View Post

There are lots of teams that can use a point guard like KL. But at his age, I do not know what we can get for him.
                  His age doesn't matter as it will be a 1-year rental anyways. I'd imagine a 1st round pick + salary filler.

Comment

• No killer instinct. They had several chances to extend the lead. It seemed they dominated for the first 20+ minutes in each half. Pascal playing great. Kyle up and down. Freddie didn't score big but covering either of Portland's guards a tall order. Boucher really coming on. I think they'll snap out of this at some point.

Trade Kyle? They traded Carter. Or he did. Crappy trade too. Did we get much for Sittler or Sundin or would it have been better to just keep franchise icons? Dunno.

Comment

• It appears Harden is heading to the Nets

Raptors getting home court advantage first round of playoffs looking pretty slim now. Still think they recover to make the playoffs though.

Comment

• Originally posted by pendlebg View Post
                        It appears Harden is heading to the Nets

Raptors getting home court advantage first round of playoffs looking pretty slim now. Still think they recover to make the playoffs though.
                        Now they have 2 head case . . . Kyrie and Harden . . . I wonder if they will have enough players to play most game . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

Now they have 2 head case . . . Kyrie and Harden . . . I wonder if they will have enough players to play most game . . .
                          They'll either compete for a championship or implode.

Comment

• Don't get the Harden deal. Nets are giving up Levert, Allen and Prince. All three of them are playing quite well, on both ends. And all are young enough with good upside. Plus good team players. Good luck to Nash running three big egos in one team.

Comment

Don't get the Harden deal. Nets are giving up Levert, Allen and Prince. All three of them are playing quite well, on both ends. And all are young enough with good upside. Plus good team players. Good luck to Nash running three big egos in one team.
                              They kept Dimwiddle who I think he is very good also. But Lavert and Allen . . . big loss . . .

Comment

Don't get the Harden deal. Nets are giving up Levert, Allen and Prince. All three of them are playing quite well, on both ends. And all are young enough with good upside. Plus good team players. Good luck to Nash running three big egos in one team.
                                They also traded , I think, 3 1st round picks and agreed to swap 3 others. Talk about mortgaging the future.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X