/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Amazon refunded my money with no real explanation

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon refunded my money with no real explanation

This is just strange... I ordered these little rubber feet from Amazon that are used on the bottoms of the grills of our gas range.
    Get an email that the item was undeliverable yet never received any emails as to the status of the delivery ( which you always get).

They won't indicate 100% why it was undeliverable but give you a list of possible reasons...lol WTF... you have to laugh and shake your head.
    Anybody ever had this happen with Amazon? This would be a third party seller. I'm thinking I should re order and see if it happens again?
    Don't Drink & DRive...Don't Even Putt

Happens all the time. The package got lost or damaged. Try it again.

Comment

link?

things change

Comment

The reason Amazon has done so well is their customer service is unmatched, they go out of their way to keep customers satisfied.
        On one of my orders I received a $20 item that was blemished did not affect performance or even looks for that matter if item was facing a different direction. They gave me a full refund and told me to keep the item, obviously not worth their while and why inconvenience a customer with the return process.
        plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
          The reason Amazon has done so well is their customer service is unmatched, they go out of their way to keep customers satisfied.
          On one of my orders I received a $20 item that was blemished did not affect performance or even looks for that matter if item was facing a different direction. They gave me a full refund and told me to keep the item, obviously not worth their while and why inconvenience a customer with the return process.
          It is not Amazon that takes the hit. It is the Vendor. Just like selling to Walmart etc. Any returns, the vendor gets a debit against their invoices.

FYI. It is also cheaper to give a refund then to take back any item below $100. On the other hand, Amazon and other online retailers will and have blacklisted customers who take this refund policy a little too far.

Comment

a little aside but very interesting read on the dirty business of reselling products on Amazon.
            https://www.theverge.com/2018/12/19/...-reinstatement
            things change

Comment

Most likely explanation was that they couldn't fulfill the order.
              TM M2 D-type 9.5 Accra CS1 70
              TM Jetspeed tour 19* Accra CS1 80
              TM Speedblade 3 iron Accra proto
              TM M2 tour 4-pw Accra ICWT 95
              Callaway X-Forged 52, 56, 60 Pro Modus3 105
              Nike method MC3i

Osprey Valley Century Club
              100 holes - May 2, 2016

Comment

Here's an after thought of how to scam the pirates.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Amazon.png
Views:	77
Size:	401.0 KB
ID:	3302394
                plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Comment

Bought a duvet in Early November 2020 , paid $249 for it, amazing quality but one of the squares threads come out and some filling was coming out, called to exchange and they said just throw it out and we will refund you in full.... had the money back on my CC in 3 days and did the repair myself

Comment

They gave me $5 when my floor mats didn't make the 2 day guarantee. Oh well. Wayfair is unreal. Friends have tried to return items as big as a slightly damaged dresser and were refunded but told to keep it. I think W5 or Fifth Estate did a segment on the returns that never go back to the original vendor. The dark side of all this online business.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                    X