No announcement yet.
Collapse

What is Final Jeopardy?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She has incredible knowledge and a lightning touch on the signaling device. I have only seen one episode where she was even possibly going to be caught in final.
    WITB
    9.5 Nike Covert
    15 TM Rocketballz
    3-P Nike Pro Vr Combo
    52,56,60 Nike X3X Wedges
    TM White Smoke

Comment

I don't like Mayim....would prefer Ken as a permanent host.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post
        I thought she was the worst of the guest hosts last year as she tried too hard to interject with inane comments after questions. Alex knew the contestants and the game were the show. But ... she has almost eliminated these interjections and has become a half decent host. Ken is OK but he seemed to have caught the same yapping disease.

Comment

Don't watch the show religiously anymore, maybe some Friday nights..

Prefer Mayim over Ken, but neither impress, personally liked the Director guy better.

Comment

I like both but give the edge to Ken. For a guy that was never in that business, he is a natural in front of the camera.
            MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

So close....

Ken Jennings - 74 wins
              Matt Amodio - 38 wins
              Amy Schneider - 37 wins

Apparently the suits weren't pleased with her wardrobe choices although that's seems to have changed recently. Looked more like someone from a Mennonite community than Hollywood.
              No relation to Golfninja

Comment

Originally posted by ninja View Post
                Apparently the suits weren't pleased with her wardrobe choices although that's seems to have changed recently. Looked more like someone from a Mennonite community than Hollywood.
                Amy should reach out to Caitlyn Jenner for some fashion advice.

Comment

I can't believe how many times recently that Amy is now getting burned in Final Jeopardy and losing a ton of money.

Comment

I can't believe how many times recently that Amy is now getting burned in Final Jeopardy and losing a ton of money.
                    I missed the show last night. I did notice the same thing that she's gone from making almost every Final J question to missing many of them. Good thing for her that when she's missed, she's already had an insurmountable lead so she gambles large, knowing even if she misses out, she's still the winner.

One thing I don't understand is the second and third finishers show $2,000 and $1,000 respectively for their money at the end of the game. Is that all they get? Not the money that they actually won? Or do they get those amounts as a bonus on top of the prize money?

Comment

I don't recall which ones, but she missed a couple she should have gotten based on her knowledge base (I got them and one the others both got them). She won 70k+ last night so doing all right

Comment

Originally posted by 68shark View Post

I missed the show last night. I did notice the same thing that she's gone from making almost every Final J question to missing many of them. Good thing for her that when she's missed, she's already had an insurmountable lead so she gambles large, knowing even if she misses out, she's still the winner.

One thing I don't understand is the second and third finishers show $2,000 and $1,000 respectively for their money at the end of the game. Is that all they get? Not the money that they actually won? Or do they get those amounts as a bonus on top of the prize money?
                        Ya I wish they would change that but I guess it could get expensive (or at least bump it to 5 and 10k). Wheel of fortune lets them keep whatever they win in the main round.

Comment

Originally posted by 68shark View Post

She's better than the average 5 times champion but ... she'll lose against the grand champions like Holzhauer and Amodio as her game tactics are less ruthless and her string of failing to correctly answer final jeopardy show a slightly less knowledge and recall talent. OK ... some of us are just plain jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Backyard View Post

She's better than the average 5 times champion but ... she'll lose against the grand champions like Holzhauer and Amodio as her game tactics are less ruthless and her string of failing to correctly answer final jeopardy show a slightly less knowledge and recall talent. OK ... some of us are just plain jealous.
                            I would look forward to watching those 3 battle it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffc View Post

I would look forward to watching those 3 battle it out.
                              Agree...I would think arrogant James would win in a week long battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffc View Post

I don't recall which ones, but she missed a couple she should have gotten based on her knowledge base (I got them and one the others both got them). She won 70k+ last night so doing all right
                                Agree...I haven't watched my Thurs recording yet.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X