/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Elon Musk

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elon Musk

Is now the richest person in the world .... for now......until Tesla crashes.

his Tesla now passed Mars, and projected to return to earth orbit in a million years. I believe we won't live to see it crash.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	5a79f40bec1ade7db0732905.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	3298479
    things change

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus View Post
      Is now the richest person in the world .... for now......until Tesla crashes.
      Starlink could make Tesla irrelevant in the big picture of Musk's wealth.

Comment

Thursday morning Musk was frustrated with WhatsApp's new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy . . . so he tweeted to use "Signal" . . . an encrypted messaging client based on open-source standards.

The stock price was $0.60 . . . 2 hours later it was $5.00 . . . today it closed at $7.19 . . . He has more than 42M followers . . .

Why didn't I buy any yesterday . . .
        If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Chambokl View Post
          Thursday morning Musk was frustrated with WhatsApp's new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy . . . so he tweeted to use "Signal" . . . an encrypted messaging client based on open-source standards.

The stock price was $0.60 . . . 2 hours later it was $5.00 . . . today it closed at $7.19 . . . He has more than 42M followers . . .

A repeat of the Zoom fiasco?

https://investorplace.com/2021/01/si...to-sigl-stock/

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

Comment

And it hit $10!
            I saw the tweet and had no clue what he was talking about lol
            The funny part is I don't even think SIGL owns the signal app.

What's amazing about Elon is 10 years ago he had no money and had to borrow funds from his brother, now he's worth a cool $200B!
            Last edited by ping1-a; Jan 8, 2021, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xrox View Post
              It happened often during the Cannabis craze . . .

Comment

It happened often during the Cannabis craze . . .
                Despite pointing out 3 days ago that Musk's comments had nothing to do with the stock SIGL, its share price climbed today up to 71$ (from 50 cents last week).
                Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

Comment

Originally posted by xrox View Post

Despite pointing out 3 days ago that Musk's comments had nothing to do with the stock SIGL, its share price climbed today up to 71$ (from 50 cents last week).
                  This is completely crazy . . . why didn't i made the error of buying 5000 shares . . .

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                  X