/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

RIP Officer Brian Sicknick

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Officer Brian Sicknick

Thought this needed its own thread.
    Officer Sicknick died in hospital last night after being hit over head with a Fire Extinguisher. Not clear yet who is responsible but they need to be given the maximum possible.
    The women Trump supporter who was killed received a lot of coverage, so far Brian Sicknick not so much.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/polit...led/index.html
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

That is terrible to hear.

Comment

Thanks, I have been looking for this all day. I was wondering what happen. It is very sad and for absolutely nothing. Bunch of idiots . . . Trump (and his clan) have blood on their hands . . .
      If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Hopefully the despicable act was caught on a security camera and the idiots will be caught.

Comment

So sad,

how could this happen when people here called it a "peaceful protest"

hopefully the culprit get caught and charged with murder and Trump as an accessory
          "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Shocked and dismayed at the loss of this Officers life. Trump and Trump supporters actually support law enforcement(?) Such a tragic and totally unnecessary loss of life. Particularly of someone that gave his life in the line of duty.
            Bridgestone J715 10.5
            Adams Tight Lies Titanium 13.5
            Adams Super LS 17d.
            Mizuno JPX-850 forged 4-PW
            Scratch 8620 53d.
            Callaway X-forged 58d.
            Odyssey White Hot Tour #2
            Srixon Q-star tour

Comment

Very sorry to hear this news. Hoping justice will take care of this!

Comment

On Wed, this officer put on his uniform, kissed his family good bye and headed to work.

He didn't get to go home that evening because he was killed in the line of duty. The sad part is his duty was to defend the lives of the politicians who incited the violence that resulted in his death.

Hope justice is served, and hope the House and the Senate members pay respect to this public servant who lost his life so they can live.

Comment

Yes the guy who hit him and everyone within the immediate vicinity needs to be charged with murder. As someone pointed out, there are cameras all over the place, so it may just be a question of time before they can sift through all the footage.

Comment

Looks like some of these idiots are starting to lose their jobs.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/us/ca...rnd/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by wrigley View Post
                      Looks like some of these idiots are starting to lose their jobs.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/07/us/ca...rnd/index.html
                      Hopefully they track down every last one of them and charge them. "particularly liked the lady realtor from Chicago who said she didn't know anything happened until she got back to her hotel.

"The company provided two social media posts to CNN, which the company said show Andrews was part of the storming of the Capitol."
                      WITB

D: PING G410 Plus 9* R
                      F: PING G25 16.5* R
                      H: PING G400 3 19* & 4 22* R
                      I: 5 - GW
                      W: Cleveland CBX2 54* & 58* S
                      P: PING Anser 1966 TR
                      P: PING Sigma D66

Comment

I'm sure she isn't the only Canadian to cross the border to participate in the riot.
                        Videos shared by the nurse on her Instagram were posted days after violence broke out in the U.S. Capitol during the certification of Joe Biden's presidential election win.

Comment

Originally posted by PingGuy View Post
                          I'm sure she isn't the only Canadian to cross the border to participate in the riot.
                          She's free to have her beliefs and causes.

What concerns me is

1) Does her travel fall under "essential business"?; and

2) DId she notify anyone in her workplace of her need to self-isolate for 2 weeks on her return?

Given she's a healthcare worker, it's the 2nd point that worries me.
                          "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                          ...Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post

She's free to have her beliefs and causes.

What concerns me is

1) Does her travel fall under "essential business"?; and

2) DId she notify anyone in her workplace of her need to self-isolate for 2 weeks on her return?

Given she's a healthcare worker, it's the 2nd point that worries me.
                            The CEO of the St Josephs hospital in Hamilton was fired for going to the Dominican over the holidays. I would think this nurse should get fired.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarman View Post

The CEO of the St Josephs hospital in Hamilton was fired for going to the Dominican over the holidays. I would think this nurse should get fired.
                              Agree she should but.......She is part of a strong Union, he was not
                              "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                              X