/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

RIP Officer Brian Sicknick

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

    Agree she should but.......She is part of a strong Union, he was not
    Yup. Don't want to get started on the evils of unions.

    Comment


    • #17
      When I hear the chant USA, USA at the Ryder Cup and the Solheim Cup I will be thinking of the breach of the US Capitol.

      Comment


      • #18
        Has there been any more information made available about the other Capitol Police officer who committed suicide only days after the riot?
        Sage of the GTA...

        Comment


        • #19
          Hopefully they can nail a few of these *******s


          Click image for larger version

Name:	138403131_5769560983054832_4858048383168693561_o.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	270.2 KB
ID:	3301875
          plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

          Comment


          • #20
            There is a verified GoFundMe in the name of Officer Sicknick which was created by one of his colleagues. The funds will be (obviously) given to his family. You can donate here:

            https://www.gofundme.com/f/95xqrr-of...knick-memorial

            if this is against forum rules please advise and I will remove the link, it is easy enough to find on google.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
              Hopefully they can nail a few of these *******s


              Click image for larger version

Name:	138403131_5769560983054832_4858048383168693561_o.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	270.2 KB
ID:	3301875
              The " beautiful" people/ patriots , who Trump said he "loves them all "
              "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

                The " beautiful" people/ patriots , who Trump said he "loves them all "
                Just to clarify, is that, in fact, Officer Sicknick?

                My understand was that he was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher, so I would expect that to have been more likely to have happened indoors (where extinguishers would be more readily available) rather than outdoors.
                Sage of the GTA...

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Benz View Post

                  Just to clarify, is that, in fact, Officer Sicknick?

                  My understand was that he was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher, so I would expect that to have been more likely to have happened indoors (where extinguishers would be more readily available) rather than outdoors.
                  That was my thoughts too.

                  "Sicknick died "due to injuries sustained while on duty," U.S. Capitol Police said in a statement. On Wednesday, he "was injured while physically engaging with protesters," police said. He returned to his division office and collapsed, then was taken to a local hospital where he died around 9:30 p.m. Thursday."
                  WITB

                  D: PING G410 Plus 9* R
                  F: PING G25 16.5* R
                  H: PING G400 3 19* & 4 22* R
                  I: 5 - GW
                  W: Cleveland CBX2 54* & 58* S
                  P: PING Anser 1966 TR
                  P: PING Sigma D66

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    That picture isn't Sicknick - it's of a DC Metro Cop getting beaten by the crowd.
                    TM AeroBurner 1 Driver 10.5 degree
                    Callaway Razr Hawk 3W
                    TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5W
                    Nike Vapor Flex Hybrid 4H 23
                    TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5I-PW
                    Cobra Tour Trusty 52-8/56-8
                    Performer High Loft 64
                    Taylor Made Ghost 35" putter

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post
                      That picture isn't Sicknick - it's of a DC Metro Cop getting beaten by the crowd.
                      That is what I thought also . . . seen some videos of that incident and never seen any fire extinguisher . . . people hitting with flags, fists, crutches, stick or baseball bats, . . . hope they found these idiots. While the officer a few of them grab him by the legs to pull him toward them so that they could hit him some more . . .
                      If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I guess they found the culprit. He is a retired Chicago Firefighter . . . saw a picture but no name . . .
                        If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Chambokl View Post
                          I guess they found the culprit. He is a retired Chicago Firefighter . . . saw a picture but no name . . .
                          If even remotely true, the fact that a fire extinguisher was (allegedly) used would be somewhat ironic.
                          Sage of the GTA...

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Chambokl View Post
                            I guess they found the culprit. He is a retired Chicago Firefighter . . . saw a picture but no name . . .
                            That should make him pretty popular if convicted.

                            Probably won’t need his pension if he’s in jail.
                            WITB

                            D: PING G410 Plus 9* R
                            F: PING G25 16.5* R
                            H: PING G400 3 19* & 4 22* R
                            I: 5 - GW
                            W: Cleveland CBX2 54* & 58* S
                            P: PING Anser 1966 TR
                            P: PING Sigma D66

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Here is a video from Inside Edition . . . They were also looking for the bearded clown that hit the officer from behind before the CFD (Chicago Fire Department) guy threw the fire extinguisher at the cops . . . wow tough guys . . .
                              If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Latest TGN Reviews


                              Collapse

                              PGA Leaderboard


                              Working...
                              X