RIP Officer Brian Sicknick

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

Agree she should but.......She is part of a strong Union, he was not
    Yup. Don't want to get started on the evils of unions.

Comment

When I hear the chant USA, USA at the Ryder Cup and the Solheim Cup I will be thinking of the breach of the US Capitol.

Comment

Has there been any more information made available about the other Capitol Police officer who committed suicide only days after the riot?

Comment

Hopefully they can nail a few of these *******s

Click image for larger version

Name:	138403131_5769560983054832_4858048383168693561_o.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	270.2 KB
ID:	3301875
          Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

There is a verified GoFundMe in the name of Officer Sicknick which was created by one of his colleagues. The funds will be (obviously) given to his family. You can donate here:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/95xqrr-of...knick-memorial

if this is against forum rules please advise and I will remove the link, it is easy enough to find on google.

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
              Hopefully they can nail a few of these *******s

Click image for larger version

Name:	138403131_5769560983054832_4858048383168693561_o.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	270.2 KB
ID:	3301875
              The " beautiful" people/ patriots , who Trump said he "loves them all "
              "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

The " beautiful" people/ patriots , who Trump said he "loves them all "
                Just to clarify, is that, in fact, Officer Sicknick?

My understand was that he was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher, so I would expect that to have been more likely to have happened indoors (where extinguishers would be more readily available) rather than outdoors.

Comment

Originally posted by Benz View Post

Just to clarify, is that, in fact, Officer Sicknick?

My understand was that he was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher, so I would expect that to have been more likely to have happened indoors (where extinguishers would be more readily available) rather than outdoors.
                  That was my thoughts too.

"Sicknick died "due to injuries sustained while on duty," U.S. Capitol Police said in a statement. On Wednesday, he "was injured while physically engaging with protesters," police said. He returned to his division office and collapsed, then was taken to a local hospital where he died around 9:30 p.m. Thursday."
                  Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                  Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
                  Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
                  Ping G400 4H - 22*
                  Ping G400 5 - UW
                  Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                  Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                  Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                  Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

That picture isn't Sicknick - it's of a DC Metro Cop getting beaten by the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post
                      That picture isn't Sicknick - it's of a DC Metro Cop getting beaten by the crowd.
                      That is what I thought also . . . seen some videos of that incident and never seen any fire extinguisher . . . people hitting with flags, fists, crutches, stick or baseball bats, . . . hope they found these idiots. While the officer a few of them grab him by the legs to pull him toward them so that they could hit him some more . . .
                      If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

I guess they found the culprit. He is a retired Chicago Firefighter . . . saw a picture but no name . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Chambokl View Post
                          I guess they found the culprit. He is a retired Chicago Firefighter . . . saw a picture but no name . . .
                          If even remotely true, the fact that a fire extinguisher was (allegedly) used would be somewhat ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chambokl View Post
                            That should make him pretty popular if convicted.

Probably won’t need his pension if he’s in jail.
                            Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                            Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
                            Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
                            Ping G400 4H - 22*
                            Ping G400 5 - UW
                            Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                            Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                            Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                            Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

Here is a video from Inside Edition . . . They were also looking for the bearded clown that hit the officer from behind before the CFD (Chicago Fire Department) guy threw the fire extinguisher at the cops . . . wow tough guys . . .

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X