/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Washington Insurrection - January 2021 - how deep was the plot?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post
    From the article:
    "Generally speaking, cooperative agreements are sealed, because the very essence of a cooperation agreement is that you are cooperating against someone else," Zelin said. "And the government doesn't want that other defendant to know who the cooperators are."

I bolded my favourite part. This development will have a lot of these guys looking over their shoulders for months.

It's possible that the government would want to review the contents of cellphones looking for evidence. This would include video and audio of other rioters that may not have been readily available from the capitol building security systems. The evidence could also include text and email messages regarding how that person came to be at the capitol building on that day, most importantly any instructions regarding preparations, any plans for moving through the building and targeted individuals.

I suspect that a lot of them realized they were in serious legal jeopardy when it became evident that Trump was not going to issue a blanket pardon for them before he left office, especially because it's a certainty that Biden will not do so. They realize that they are the ones left holding the bag while Trump, Cruz, Hawley, Cotton, Giuliani, Flynn et al will likely get away Scott free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post

From the article:
      "Generally speaking, cooperative agreements are sealed, because the very essence of a cooperation agreement is that you are cooperating against someone else," Zelin said. "And the government doesn't want that other defendant to know who the cooperators are."

I bolded my favourite part. This development will have a lot of these guys looking over their shoulders for months.

It's possible that the government would want to review the contents of cellphones looking for evidence. This would include video and audio of other rioters that may not have been readily available from the capitol building security systems. The evidence could also include text and email messages regarding how that person came to be at the capitol building on that day, most importantly any instructions regarding preparations, any plans for moving through the building and targeted individuals.

I suspect that a lot of them realized they were in serious legal jeopardy when it became evident that Trump was not going to issue a blanket pardon for them before he left office, especially because it's a certainty that Biden will not do so. They realize that they are the ones left holding the bag while Trump, Cruz, Hawley, Cotton, Giuliani, Flynn et al will likely get away Scott free.
      It reminds me of those cop shows where they have the two crooks in separate interview rooms, both are wondering whose going to cut a deal first.
      Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
      Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
      Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
      Ping G400 4H - 22*
      Ping G400 5 - UW
      Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
      Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
      Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
      Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

From the article:

"It's uncommon to have this large of a gathering of political extremists from all across the country, so the government will have a treasure trove of information and witnesses to work with."

The line above suggests that a lot of folks that have been marching in the woods or their basements for a long time are not under the radar anymore. The FBI will end up with years worth of intel and work as a result of this one event.

Comment

• Originally posted by bogey5 View Post

"It's uncommon to have this large of a gathering of political extremists from all across the country, so the government will have a treasure trove of information and witnesses to work with."

The line above suggests that a lot of folks that have been marching in the woods or their basements for a long time are not under the radar anymore. The FBI will end up with years worth of intel and work as a result of this one event.
          I could see the no fly list getting longer. "Hey dumbass, you want to go across the country to be stupid, well maybe during the long drive you will have some time to think about it".
          Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
          Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
          Ping G400 4H - 22*
          Ping G400 5 - UW
          Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
          Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS

Comment

I was thinking that since the article came out about the PB founder/leader of being a former FBI informant from his previous drug charges that this same thing would be happening to him even more so.

Comment

• Came across this last night and thought it was an interesting read on the founder of the Oath Keepers and the less than likely path towards its inception.

The founder of a far-right militia once warned of federal tyranny. Then came Trump. (msn.com)

Dangerous people out there who think they are patriots fighting for a just cause. I think we need more sympathizers claiming a difference of opinion until more people get hurt and then accept no part of it...

Comment

• Alexandria Ocasio-Smollett is #1 trending on Twitter, or was earlier today, for allegedly lying about her experience during the Capitol riot.

Comment

• Awww that's cute - did you come up with that yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post
                    Awww that's cute - did you come up with that yourself?
                    It's become much more sad than cute.
                    Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                    Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
                    Ping G400 4H - 22*
                    Ping G400 5 - UW
                    Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                    Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post
                      Alexandria Ocasio-Smollett is #1 trending on Twitter, or was earlier today, for allegedly lying about her experience during the Capitol riot.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...97224.html?amp
                      Maybe you should read the article, right to the end . . . I will just leave this here . . .

“AOC's admission of being an abuse survivor is especially poignant, given the horror the she clearly experienced on 1/6. It's one of the most devastating moments of her IG (Instagram).," tweeted Steve Seel of Minnesota public radio.

"To which I can only respond, the fact that THIS is the environment our lawmakers now live under, and especially the Squad, is an absolute disgrace for what purports to be a civilized society”
                      If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

Maybe you should read the article, right to the end . . . I will just leave this here . . .

“AOC's admission of being an abuse survivor is especially poignant, given the horror the she clearly experienced on 1/6. It's one of the most devastating moments of her IG (Instagram).," tweeted Steve Seel of Minnesota public radio.

"To which I can only respond, the fact that THIS is the environment our lawmakers now live under, and especially the Squad, is an absolute disgrace for what purports to be a civilized society”
                        Why would he start now, he just likes to snip out the parts that suit his agenda.
                        Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                        Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
                        Ping G400 4H - 22*
                        Ping G400 5 - UW
                        Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                        Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS

Comment

• Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

I don’t know how her assault story is relevant to her lying about rioters banging on her office door, when somebody who has an office two doors down on the same hallway said rioters were never in the building. Apparently AOC thought Capitol Police who were in the Cannon Office Building were actually “insurgents” and she thought “this is where it is all going to end”.

Alexandria Smollett.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I don’t know how her assault story is relevant to her lying about rioters banging on her office door, when somebody who has an office two doors down on the same hallway said rioters were never in the building. Apparently AOC thought Capitol Police who were in the Cannon Office Building were actually “insurgents” and she thought “this is where it is all going to end”.

Alexandria Smollett.
                            Relevant in that it can leave a person with PTSD and they may not react like others in a given situation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post

Relevant in that it can leave a person with PTSD and they may not react like others in a given situation?
                              Reacting differently and completely how fabricating the event unfolded are two different things. I thought you guys liked calling out politicians on their lies? Or is that only.... i know the answer.

Comment

I don’t know how her assault story is relevant to her lying about rioters banging on her office door, when somebody who has an office two doors down on the same hallway said rioters were never in the building.
                                I don't know where you got that. I read the article for the 3rd time and have never seen what you are mentioning. Remember, it is YOUR article. The only thing that is mention is:

"People were trying to rush and infiltrate our office buildings - that’s why we had to get evacuated in the first place.”

I also know people from both side were afraid for their life and guns were drawn . . . Maybe read the article and show us where what you mention is???

If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X