Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Washington Insurrection - January 2021 - how deep was the plot?

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
    Can people really tell whether the food they eat is 'organic' or not?


    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	336
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	3315067
    There's something quite ironic about someone from Arizona complaining about the food he receives in a federal prison.

    I wonder what Sheriff Joe would have to say about the food he is being served.
    TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

    Comment


    • Nancy Mace fundraising off AOC.

      https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/13...885234689?s=21
      WITB

      PING G410 Plus 9*
      PING G25 16.5*
      PING G400 19* & 22*
      PING G400 5 - UW
      Cleveland CBX2 54*& 58*
      PING Anser 1966 TR

      Comment


      • As the impeachment trial goes forward I'm curious how damming the cell phone tracking software will be? It shows the mob left Trump's speech and went straight to the Capitol. I believe it's been posted before.

        https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/05/o...hone-data.html

        Comment


        • Officers have been disciplined

          Six US Capitol Police officers have been suspended with pay, and 29 others have been placed under investigation, for their actions in the January 6 riot, a department spokesman said Thursday.

          "Acting Chief Yogananda Pittman has directed that any member of her department whose behavior is not in keeping with the Department's Rules of Conduct will face appropriate discipline," department spokesman John Stolnis told CNN.
          TM AeroBurner 1 Driver 10.5 degree
          Callaway Razr Hawk 3W
          TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5W
          Nike Vapor Flex Hybrid 4H 23
          TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5I-PW
          Cobra Tour Trusty 52-8/56-8
          Performer High Loft 64
          Taylor Made Ghost 35" putter

          Comment


          • Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post
            Officers have been disciplined
            They have been, or they will be?
            Sage of the GTA...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post
              Officers have been disciplined
              Should be fired. No idea how anyone could trust working with them at this point, let alone in tense situations where lives could/would be at stake, again...

              Comment


              • Part 2 tomorrow?

                Breaking: The FBI and DHS have issued a joint intel bulletin warning that domestic extremists have discussed plans to "take control of the U.S. Capitol and remove democratic lawmakers on or about the 4th of March." March 4 is important to QAnon believers.
                TM AeroBurner 1 Driver 10.5 degree
                Callaway Razr Hawk 3W
                TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5W
                Nike Vapor Flex Hybrid 4H 23
                TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5I-PW
                Cobra Tour Trusty 52-8/56-8
                Performer High Loft 64
                Taylor Made Ghost 35" putter

                Comment


                • Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post
                  Part 2 tomorrow?
                  The funny thing about this is that they were oblivious about this in January . . . even though WE all KNEW about it. Now, the Q Leaders (???) are telling their members not to go on March 4th as the date has been pushed back to later (usual tactics) . . . the only one really mad about this is Trump Hotel who had raised the rate of the room by 300% to 400% . . . so ridiculous . . .
                  If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

                  Comment


                  • Based on Mike Pence's Op Ed here: https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/03/...al-imperative/, it might be the Democrat lawmakers who will be tweeting out Pence's geo-location tomorrow.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

                      The funny thing about this is that they were oblivious about this in January . . . even though WE all KNEW about it. Now, the Q Leaders (???) are telling their members not to go on March 4th as the date has been pushed back to later (usual tactics) . . . the only one really mad about this is Trump Hotel who had raised the rate of the room by 300% to 400% . . . so ridiculous . . .
                      Why would Trump be mad about it? Now he can raise the room rates for the next date...and the next date...and the one after that...and...
                      TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by WWFS View Post

                        Why would Trump be mad about it? Now he can raise the room rates for the next date...and the next date...and the one after that...and...
                        Yes but raising the rate doesn't help if they never show up . . .

                        Knowing the slimy Trump I am sure you can't cancel . . .
                        If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
                          Based on Mike Pence's Op Ed here: https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/03/...al-imperative/, it might be the Democrat lawmakers who will be tweeting out Pence's geo-location tomorrow.
                          This should get him back in with the Qool kids.

                          Comment


                          • I guess that The Donald must be sitting in Mar-a-Lago today disappointed that thousands of his followers didn't show up for the Trump Insurrection Part Deux.

                            Or, maybe he's just p*ssed that his Washington hotel isn't fully occupied after they tripled the nightly rates for yesterday and today.
                            Sage of the GTA...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Benz View Post
                              I guess that The Donald must be sitting in Mar-a-Lago today disappointed that thousands of his followers didn't show up for the Trump Insurrection Part Deux.

                              Or, maybe he's just p*ssed that his Washington hotel isn't fully occupied after they tripled the nightly rates for yesterday and today.
                              Is that today's twitter rant

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Benz View Post
                                I guess that The Donald must be sitting in Mar-a-Lago today disappointed that thousands of his followers didn't show up for the Trump Insurrection Part Deux.

                                Or, maybe he's just p*ssed that his Washington hotel isn't fully occupied after they tripled the nightly rates for yesterday and today.
                                Where are my clients (suckers) . . . the place is empty . . . it was suppose to be full. Get me Q on the phone, I want to talk to him/her . . .
                                If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Latest TGN Reviews


                                Collapse

                                Today's Birthdays


                                Collapse

                                PGA Leaderboard


                                Working...
                                X