Collapse

Citizen Trump

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rgk5 View Post
    Hey, it's not a competition. But yes, I did!!!!

Good news travels fast!

Comment

• Justice Department Urges Trump to Hire Alex Jones’s Lawyers

By Andy Borowitz

August 5, 2022
      Photograph by Briana Sanchez / Austin American-Statesman / AFP / Pool / AP

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—As it reportedly considers a criminal prosecution of the former President, the Department of Justice has “strongly urged” Donald J. Trump to retain Alex Jones’s legal team.

“We at the Justice Department can think of no one better to represent you than Alex Jones’s lawyers,” Attorney General Merrick Garland wrote recently, in a letter to Trump. “They are, quite simply, the Dream Team

Garland added, “After watching these lawyers in action, my associates at the D.O.J. and I looked at each other and said, ‘These guys have to represent Trump.’ ”

The Attorney General acknowledged that Trump might be considering hiring his longtime attorney, Rudy Giuliani, but noted, “As amazing as Rudy would be, we think that Alex Jones’s lawyers would be even more amazing.”

In a final inducement to Trump, Garland added, “We’ll pay them.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
        Some people trash talked Trump at the LIV pro-am:

https://twitter.com/ccapodcast/statu...26811698221058
        These guys, golfing podcast Country Club Adjacent, are paid media for LIV.

One of their schticks is the "Back Off Challenge" - roast a golfer to distract or prevent them from hitting their shot. They've done lots of them.

George Gankas is a good one: https://youtu.be/dnKzrKnFajE
        Cobra Bio Cell+
        Nike Sasquatch 3 Wood
        System Q 19*
        Cobra Amp Pro 6-PW + KBS C-Tapers S
        Vokey Oil Can 48, 54, 60

Rife Mallet Putter

Comment

• The New Yorker has an indepth article on Trump's relationship with his generals:

Inside the War Between Trump and His Generals

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...d-his-generals

Comment

The New Yorker has an indepth article on Trump's relationship with his generals:

That was a great read.

Comment

• ^^^ a great read indeed.
              WITB: Sun Mountain 5.5LS -> 12 Clubs
              Titleist TSi2 10* with Ventus Red Velocore 6
              Titleist TSi2 15* fairway with Evenflow White 65

Titleist TSi2 21* hybrid with Evenflow White 90
              Titleist T200 5-GW with Steelfiber i95cw
              Cleveland RTX4 58* with Steelfiber i110cw
              Seemore Platinum M7 Tour with SS Flatso 3.0
              Set #2: MP-18 MMC 5-PW with Steelfiber i95cw

Comment

The New Yorker has an indepth article on Trump's relationship with his generals:

Every American and every person interested in politics should read that article.

Afterwards there can be little doubt that assault on the Capital Building was indeed an attempted coup.

For those who do not believe that such a coup can be successful we only have to see what happened in Sri Lanka this summer. Or the March on Rome.

And also readily apparent is the small minded egocentricity of TFG, and that if his military/foreign policy priorities had been enacted that not only would NATO have been seriously weakened/dismembered, but that Russia's strategic military situation would have been strengthened.

Just two small shocking exposes from the article.

Trump returned to Washington determined to have his generals throw him the biggest, grandest military parade ever for the Fourth of July.
                when Trump told his new chief of staff, John Kelly—like Mattis, a retired Marine Corps general—about his vision for Independence Day. “Look, I don’t want any wounded guys in the parade,” Trump said. “This doesn’t look good for me.” He explained with distaste that at the Bastille Day parade there had been several formations of injured veterans, including wheelchair-bound soldiers who had lost limbs in battle.

Kelly could not believe what he was hearing. “Those are the heroes,” he told Trump.

“I don’t want them,” Trump repeated. “It doesn’t look good for me.”

The President’s loud complaint to John Kelly one day was typical: “You ****ing generals, why can’t you be like the German generals?”

“Which generals?” Kelly asked.

“The German generals in World War II,” Trump responded.

In his version of history, the generals of the Third Reich had been completely subservient to Hitler; this was the model he wanted for his military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Dailey View Post

Every American and every person interested in politics should read that article.

Afterwards there can be little doubt that assault on the Capital Building was indeed an attempted coup.

For those who do not believe that such a coup can be successful we only have to see what happened in Sri Lanka this summer. Or the March on Rome.

And also readily apparent is the small minded egocentricity of TFG, and that if his military/foreign policy priorities had been enacted that not only would NATO have been seriously weakened/dismembered, but that Russia's strategic military situation would have been strengthened.

Just two small shocking exposes from the article.

[/FONT]
                  Frightening, and a few here wondered why others railed against Trump from the outset. Perhaps they had the true insight into his character.

Comment

• So, Paul Manafort now admits sending information to Russia in the run up to the 2016 election.

So, given that Manafort was Trump's campaign chairman, couldn't that be considered collusion?

I hope that Robert Mueller makes time to comment on this revelation.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other...d3fbfc78c0fcd5

Comment

• Alex Jones text messages under scrutiny by the Select Committee.

https://www.politicalflare.com/2022/...to-conspiracy/
                      TXG Custom King Cobra F9 10*D , Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                      TXG Custom King Cobra F9 15.5*,Accra FX 140 2.0 M3
                      TXG Custom Cobra King Ltd. 5-wood 18*, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                      TXG Custom T. Made SIM Max 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                      Ping G400 Crossover, 22*, Alta CB 70R
                      TXG Custom Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal 6-pw, 1* up, Recoil E460 R + 1/2"
                      TXG Custom Mizuno T20, 49/06, 59/06, Nippon 950H Neo
                      Ping Glide 1.0 55*, Accra i90
                      TXG Custom King Cobra Nova, 25 gram weights, Garsen non-taper grip

Comment

• you left off Kelly's icing retort.
                        You do know that they tried to kill Hitler three times and almost pulled it off?” Kelly said.
                        things change

Comment

• Originally posted by bl8d View Post
                          you left off Kelly's icing retort.
                          You do know that they tried to kill Hitler three times and almost pulled it off?” Kelly said.
                          At the last minute Von Stauffenberg's briefcase bomb was moved on the other side of the heavy oak map table which deflected the main blast away from Hitler.
                          TXG Custom King Cobra F9 10*D , Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                          TXG Custom King Cobra F9 15.5*,Accra FX 140 2.0 M3
                          TXG Custom Cobra King Ltd. 5-wood 18*, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                          TXG Custom T. Made SIM Max 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                          Ping G400 Crossover, 22*, Alta CB 70R
                          TXG Custom Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal 6-pw, 1* up, Recoil E460 R + 1/2"
                          TXG Custom Mizuno T20, 49/06, 59/06, Nippon 950H Neo
                          Ping Glide 1.0 55*, Accra i90
                          TXG Custom King Cobra Nova, 25 gram weights, Garsen non-taper grip

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post
                            So, Paul Manafort now admits sending information to Russia in the run up to the 2016 election.

So, given that Manafort was Trump's campaign chairman, couldn't that be considered collusion?

I hope that Robert Mueller makes time to comment on this revelation.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other...d3fbfc78c0fcd5
                            I would hope perjury enters into the equation. I'm not sure what the scope of his pardon is though.

Comment

• FBI raided Mar-A-Lago today.

Shiz is getting real...real fast.

Comment

• Knock knock

Who's there?

FBI

Holy shite

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/08/trum...lago-home.html

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X