No announcement yet.
Collapse

Citizen Trump

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Don Jr thinks the Texas Governor is a Dem. Normally, I would be surprised, but then I remember that he's the 3rd dumbest person on the ****ing planet. He's only beaten by Donald J Trump and Eric Trump. If the three of them were trapped in a grocery store, they'd starve to death.”

There are some funny people on twitter.
    WITB

PING G410 Plus 9*
    PING G25 16.5*
    PING G400 19* & 22*
    PING G400 5 - PW
    GW ?
    Cleveland CBX2 54*& 58*
    PING Anser 1966 TR

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post
      “Don Jr thinks the Texas Governor is a Dem. Normally, I would be surprised, but then I remember that he's the 3rd dumbest person on the ****ing planet. He's only beaten by Donald J Trump and Eric Trump. If the three of them were trapped in a grocery store, they'd starve to death.”

There are some funny people on twitter.
      must be easy to make you laugh...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

must be easy to make you laugh...
        You do it every day.

WITB

PING G410 Plus 9*
        PING G25 16.5*
        PING G400 19* & 22*
        PING G400 5 - PW
        GW ?
        Cleveland CBX2 54*& 58*
        PING Anser 1966 TR

Comment

You do it every day.
          Sage of the GTA...

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post

SA2 certainly teed it up for him.

Comment

• I started following Don Jr. at some point last year.

Lately he's made a number of tweets that link to his video rants on Rumble.

Coked up and delusional, they're actually pretty fun to watch. I may not be one of the "guys" in his target audience.

He seems awfully agitated, perhaps Kim's found someone with a better future?

Here's a sample. In this one he's complaining about dad having to show his tax returns. You know, the ones he promised to show us 4 years ago during the 2016 campaign.....

https://rumble.com/ve2spn-breaking-t...i2svv&mc=36we8
              "Confusion" will be my epitaph
              ...Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post
                I started following Don Jr. at some point last year.

Lately he's made a number of tweets that link to his video rants on Rumble.

Coked up and delusional, they're actually pretty fun to watch. I may not be one of the "guys" in his target audience.

He seems awfully agitated, perhaps Kim's found someone with a better future?

Here's a sample. In this one he's complaining about dad having to show his tax returns. You know, the ones he promised to show us 4 years ago during the 2016 campaign.....

https://rumble.com/ve2spn-breaking-t...i2svv&mc=36we8
                I laughed pretty good just after a minute in when he says something like “at what point do you have to put up or shut up” since Daddy is still claiming widespread election fraud and stolen election.

Then I couldn’t take him anymore and had to turn him off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post

I laughed pretty good just after a minute in when he says something like “at what point do you have to put up or shut up” since Daddy is still claiming widespread election fraud and stolen election.

Then I couldn’t take him anymore and had to turn him off.
                  yes - I watched and made that same connection. I also saw that Don Jr is either pretending ignorance or is just plain stupid if he is unable to recognize that he and his family have benefited in so many ways like using the legal system to avoid paying contractors, banks, investors etc. Also, how did Ivanka and Jared get appointments in the White House as special advisors? I can only assume it was their vast experience.

Serious question: Do TGNers think that Don Jr actually believes what he is saying OR do you think he is spinning the story that suits his purpose knowing that is it so full of holes it is swiss cheese?

Comment

• Originally posted by mjmtengu View Post

Serious question: Do TGNers think that Don Jr actually believes what he is saying OR do you think he is spinning the story that suits his purpose knowing that is it so full of holes it is swiss cheese?
                    IMO, Don Jr. doesn't know when he's lying and when he believes he's telling the truth.

Also IMO, Trump Sr. never ever tells the truth about anything when a plausible and/or vague lie can be told instead. It's just who he is, and it's habitual.
                    Sage of the GTA...

Comment

• Things Don Jr forgets to mention.
                      Trump foundation closed for fraud.
                      Trump U closed for fraud.
                      Fraudulently representing different values for properties on balance sheets and loan applications and tax filing documents.
                      He promised repeatedly to release his taxes.

Comment

IMO, Don Jr. doesn't know when he's lying and when he believes he's telling the truth.

Also IMO, Trump Sr. never ever tells the truth about anything when a plausible and/or vague lie can be told instead. It's just who he is, and it's habitual.
                        I've come to think the same thing about both of them. They live in such a fabricated mesh of lies they no longer no what's true any more, so they just believe whatever they are saying at the time.

Originally posted by Bern View Post
                        Things Don Jr forgets to mention.
                        Trump foundation closed for fraud.
                        Trump U closed for fraud.
                        Fraudulently representing different values for properties on balance sheets and loan applications and tax filing documents.
                        He promised repeatedly to release his taxes.
                        Oh sure, if you want to go picking at nits.

No one's perfect.....
                        "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                        ...Iggy

Comment

"Remember, it's not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza
                          “It’s not a lie, If I know the truth”. J.P. Ricciardi

Comment

• Wasn’t sure where to put this tweet I saw.

“500,000 dead Americans: who needs a mask!

2 cases of voter fraud in 2020: let’s pass 165 new voter suppression laws!”
                            WITB

PING G410 Plus 9*
                            PING G25 16.5*
                            PING G400 19* & 22*
                            PING G400 5 - PW
                            GW ?
                            Cleveland CBX2 54*& 58*
                            PING Anser 1966 TR

Comment

Wasn’t sure where to put this tweet I saw.

“500,000 dead Americans: who needs a mask!

2 cases of voter fraud in 2020: let’s pass 165 new voter suppression laws!”
                              Pretty amazing the lengths a group will go to isn't it...

Comment

• The Supreme court issuing a brief, unsigned order that ended Mr. Trump’s bitter 18-month battle to stop prosecutors in Manhattan from poring over his tax returns as they investigate possible financial crimes.

Does this mean prosecutors will get his tax returns? Or does he have a legal play left?

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                                X