Collapse

Citizen Trump

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post
    Former TFG Aide posts video saying he hands out counterfeit money to homeless people so that they will get arrested when they use it.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...ed/ar-BB1mjqcy
    Trump is a despicable human but not sure I believe that story .

MSN is complete garbage news , it’s tabloid , National Enquirer quality at best so wouldn’t put stock in anything they publish as having veracity .
    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

• Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

MSN is complete garbage news , it’s tabloid , National Enquirer quality at best so wouldn’t put stock in anything they publish as having veracity .
      Johnny McEntee said he was "helping clean up the community" by giving fake bills to homeless people so they are arrested when they try to use it.

Newsweek too? I think the story is about the aide, not tRump.
      EMTEE
      __________________________________________________ ____________________________

"It makes you realize that you're not only playing for the guys in the room with you now,
      but the guys who have been there before."
      (Jonathan Toews)

Titleist 910D3 9.5
      Titleist 913F 15*
      Titleist 913H 19*
      Titleist 910H 21*

Bridgestone J36 PC 5-PW Project X 5.0
      Titleist Vokey 52°-08- 56°-06, 60°-08
      Betti BB1

Comment

• Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

Story is published on “The Independent” not MSN, just a link to it. The link in the article to the Tik Tok video clicks through.

Comment

• I am troubled by the realization that he may very well get off on this trail. Teflon Don indeed.....

Comment

Story is published on “The Independent” not MSN, just a link to it. The link in the article to the Tik Tok video clicks through.
            The video was a "joke"

Comment

• Originally posted by okgndave View Post

The video was a "joke"
              Jokes are supposed to be funny and that one was 100% not.

Comment

• Apparently Roger Stone published a social media post with a photo supposedly of Trump's recent rally in New Jersey.

Turns out it was a photo from 1990 of a Rod Stewart concert in Rio.

Juuuust a little outside.

This just shows how stupid Trump's handlers are, and that those handlers believe that Trump supporters are equally stupid.

Comment

• TFG’s Boeing 757 clipped another private jet while taxiing at Florida airport returning from the NJ rally.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimfastcar View Post
                    I am troubled by the realization that he may very well get off on this trail. Teflon Don indeed.....
                    IMO, that is pretty much a certainty
                    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

TFG’s Boeing 757 clipped another private jet while taxiing at Florida airport returning from the NJ rally.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/travel/new...mqvWj#image=11
                      Maybe the pilot was still looking for the rest of the 100K people that Trump claimed were at the rally...

Comment

• This article by Vinay Menon on why Trump should not debate Biden is a real laugh.

It is in the entertainment section....not the political opinion section.

Basically he says that since there will be no audience, Trump has no supporters to cheer him on....exposing his blatant lies and incoherent rambling sounding like an unhinged lunatic talking to himself on a park bench.

Given his lack of knowledge in any subject, a question on tariffs may get a response detailing his golf handicap.

Menon says Biden baited Trump inot this debate and has "proved yet again that he is playing 5D chess as his opponent licks the tiddlywinks from a Happy Meal."

Menon concludes that Trump will eventaully back out of the debates.

Trump’s dumbest move yet was agreeing to debate Biden (thestar.com)

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fore Warned View Post

Menon concludes that Trump will eventaully back out of the debates.
                          I firmly believe that Trump will use any excuse he can find to weasel out of one or both debates.

Comment

• I'm not sure who (if anyone) will benefit from the debates.

Joe "might" look pretty old, weak and confused - although he did well with the "c'mon man" in the last one, but that was 4 years ago. Maybe he can leverage "sleepy Don" falling asleep at his trial?

Trump "will" get many facts wrong, but that doesn't matter. This is performance art for him, and facts are irrelevant to his supporters. He was very powerful when he walked around behind Hillary with a big scowl, then said a single word: "Wrong". I can't remember a similar "winning" moment against Biden.

So.... which one will benefit? Is the goal to grab some undecided votes in swing states? What, exactly, is a win in this?
                            "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                            ...Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post
                              I'm not sure who (if anyone) will benefit from the debates.

Joe "might" look pretty old, weak and confused - although he did well with the "c'mon man" in the last one, but that was 4 years ago. Maybe he can leverage "sleepy Don" falling asleep at his trial?

Trump "will" get many facts wrong, but that doesn't matter. This is performance art for him, and facts are irrelevant to his supporters. He was very powerful when he walked around behind Hillary with a big scowl, then said a single word: "Wrong". I can't remember a similar "winning" moment against Biden.

So.... which one will benefit? Is the goal to grab some undecided votes in swing states? What, exactly, is a win in this?
                              Mango Mussolini will just keep talking when it’s not his turn.
                              His cult will see that as a win.

I still hope he has a massive stroke or heart attack.
                              Stroke would be good, just finish his days as a prisoner in his own body.
                              Melanie and the kids can dress him in orange jumpsuits v
                              Ping G410 Plus
                              Ping G410 3W
                              Ping G400 7W or 3H
                              Ping G400 4H
                              Ping G400 5 - UW
                              Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                              Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                              Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                              Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

Mango Mussolini will just keep talking when it’s not his turn.
                                His cult will see that as a win.

I still hope he has a massive stroke or heart attack.
                                Stroke would be good, just finish his days as a prisoner in his own body.
                                Melanie and the kids can dress him in orange jumpsuits v
                                The mikes for each participant will be cut when it's not their turn to speak.

It will also be held before an event with no audience. Having no audience will not be good for Trump.
                                TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X