Collapse

Starter home, Bayview 401 area...16 bathrooms

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starter home, Bayview 401 area...16 bathrooms

Must be seen....priced to sell.....value proposition....

For sale: 30 FIFESHIRE RD, Toronto, Ontario M2L2G6 - C5095838 | REALTOR.ca

Full disclosure: I have nothing to do with the sale of this property.

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

If that isn't poncy, I don't know what is.

Comment

That’s a lot of space to clean - I’m out

Comment

Nice house Fore Warned . . .
        If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

For sale: 1158 RANWOOD Road Unit# 21, Port Carling, Ontario P0B1J0 - 40022024 | REALTOR.ca

I've been thinking about picking this one up on a whim for boys weekends... The only thing holding me back is if I want to own my own internet tower...

Comment

Can't believe they would build something like that right beside the road (no privacy) and in a plain Jane neighborhood like that. The houses around it are no different than my area. Someone had money to burn and wanted to show that they did.
            Proud member of the Prune Juice Army.

Comment

Looks like a bargain compared to $1.3M houses sold in Oshawa these days.

Comment

NOPE, no place outside to hit a golf club, not even a Lob Wedge,
                besides there are even graffiti on the cable box outside the house.
                Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Wow. Humongous house on a half acre lot. I prefer Bridlepath, at least the lots are much bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
                    NOPE, no place outside to hit a golf club, not even a Lob Wedge,
                    besides there are even graffiti on the cable box outside the house.
                    But there is a full blown Sim inside the house. Not so bad.

Comment

Property taxes seem reasonable $62,000.00
                      Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                      Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
                      Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
                      Ping G400 4H - 22*
                      Ping G400 5 - UW
                      Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                      Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                      Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                      Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post
                        Property taxes seem reasonable $62,000.00
                        I pay 6k here and that house is worth 20x mine, so not bad...

Comment

Games room 60ft X 40ft. That is about the size of my lot.
                          Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

Comment

My biggest gripe for houses in Toronto is the lack of use of hedges. Houses surrounded by well-groomed tall hedges increase their curb appeal several folds and provide the privacy needed, not to mention the positive impact on property value.

Just look at those chintzy metal fence around the house. Belch!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	640
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	3311925

Comment

Originally posted by luv2kruz View Post
                              Can't believe they would build something like that right beside the road (no privacy) and in a plain Jane neighborhood like that. The houses around it are no different than my area. Someone had money to burn and wanted to show that they did.
                              You must live on a nice street!

I walked by this place on one of my long walks a couple of days ago. It looks absolutely ridiculous.

Having said that, it does back onto a green space so the lot feels bigger than it measures - it's on the old St. Andrews golf course that got turned into housing in the 60s.

There used to be a decent-sized creek in the green space, but it got buried into an underground concrete culvert in the 70s. I don't know why. I grew up in the plain Jane neighbourhood on the wrong side of the stream where the lots are a good size and all of my friends houses have been bulldozed and replaced by McMansions. It's weird to walk along the street and not recognize 80% of the houses.

Still, there's that sim in the basement. That can't be ignored....

"Confusion" will be my epitaph
                              ...Iggy

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X