Collapse

Paige Bueckers

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mpare View Post
    Earlier today I watched on YouTube yesterday’s game between UConn and Notre Dame. With less than a minute left in the game Paige was dribbling the ball up the court when she appeared to take a misstep. As a result, she hyperextended her right knee. It looked very bad. My guess is that she tore her ACL. Hope I’m wrong, but if I’m right, the best player in the country will be out for the season.
    Oh Geno got it from every side on Twitter . . . why was she on the court . . .

Couple of doctor were thinking more bone bruise from hyperextended knee . . . could be out 2 to 4 weeks . . . that would be on the good side. Definitely around the knee . . .

It sucks when one of the best (or anybody) gets hurt . . .
    Last edited by Chambokl; Dec 7, 2021, 02:56 PM.
    If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

So Mike . . . results are 6 to 8 weeks off . . . small bone fracture (Tipial Plateau fracture) . . . se went upstair to get an explanation from my wife . . . so it is the the top of the tibia where it joins the knee. It could be completely severe or crack (undisplaced) . . . she is better at explaining this than me . . .

Sad but she should be back for March which is good for her and the team . . .

Comment

Just how valuable Paige is to the team is now crystal clear. During her absence the team has been simply awful. In the final quarter when calm assurance is a necessity, they don’t have it. For the first time in 16 years, they’ve dropped out of the top 10 rankings. They’re not likely to improve much, especially given that Nika Mühl and Azzi Fudd are also injured.
        This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

https://www.sportingnews.com/ca/ncaa-basketball/news/paige-bueckers-acl-injury-timeline-return-latest-update-uconn/yymgn9rqggpewqwqy3345fde

Likely return for 2023-24 NCAA season, with three more years of collegiate eligibility if desired.

Comment

UConn fans are eagerly awaiting her return next year. But she's not the only one injured. Also waiting in the wings is Ice Brady, who has also missed this season because of injury. She was a top five recruit in the country. Despite these and many other injuries this year, the Huskies find a way to win. Go Huskies.

This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

You will like this Michael . . . from FB . . .

Dope News: Yesterday UConn star Paige Buckers and sponsors opened a free store at her old Junior High, Hopkins West.
              This store will give food to 50 different families a week.
              Amazing

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X