Collapse

Ted Cruz - Love Trump's biggest supporters

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wlorcb View Post

Anyone fleeing Cuba is obviously anti-communist and therefore welcomed with open arms. People who rant about illegal immigration can never reconcile with this discrepancy.

It is quite apparent that anyone fleeing Cuba just wants a better life. They get more freebies from the USA, so they go there instead of Mexico. People fleeing other Central and South American countries for political and economic reasons just don't count. They should learn to fish in their own country and that will fix everything.
    Maybe one of our Resident Righties can explain how it works?

FWIW I don't think anyone (or at least not many) are trying to get to the USA (or Canada) for the freebies. It's for the opportunities.

When you look at the richest countries in the world, USA is well ahead of Mexico. If you're going to uproot the family and chase the dream, why stop in Mexico when there's so much more just a porous fence away?
    "Confusion" will be my epitaph
    ...Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post

I'm a little surprised to see he's driving a Hyundai sedan of some sort instead of something built in the Great State of Texas.

They build Toyota Tundras and Tacomas, as well as Tahoes, Suburbans and Escalades there.

Not only are they home-built, but they're manly-man vehicles for a true Texan.

Reading Cruz's biography, I find it hard to reconcile his parent's smarts (which he seems to have inherited), his very successful time at Yale and Harvard, and various awards he's won for speaking and debating, with his current public personae.

All that going for him early on, only to become a toadying sycophant to the worst President in a century.

Odd too is his support for the wall, given that his father is a Cuban who was granted political asylum in the US. Kinda like all those other refugees....
      I don’t wanna be too defensive of him but I don’t think that is his car. Wasn’t he distributing cases of water to citizens on the weekend? I think he’s loading a case into a constituents trunk likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post

I don’t wanna be too defensive of him but I don’t think that is his car. Wasn’t he distributing cases of water to citizens on the weekend? I think he’s loading a case into a constituents trunk likely.
        I'm sure the sarcasm emoji just wasn't added at the end.

Comment

Odd too is his support for the wall, given that his father is a Cuban who was granted political asylum in the US. Kinda like all those other refugees....
          Weekly call home:

'Hey Dad, guess what I've been up to lately?'

'What's that little Teddy?'

'I've been making it harder for people like you to come here to give me the life I have now!'

'You know you'll always be a complete disappointment to me, now lose my number like I told you last week... you're making your mother cry again...'

Comment

Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post

It appears you are right.

After AOC raised $4 million for Texans while Ted was on the beach in Cancun, his handlers thought it would be good if he posed while pretending to be helpful and compassionate. Everyone needs a stretch goal now and then....
            "Confusion" will be my epitaph
            ...Iggy

Comment

After AOC raised $4 million for Texans while Ted was on the beach in Cancun, his handlers thought it would be good if he posed while pretending to be helpful and compassionate. Everyone needs a stretch goal now and then....
              Over $5M now . . . very nice to see . . .
              If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

I'm sure Guitarman would have had something to say about the Chick's motives (yep I don't forget)......

Comment

Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

I truly believe (no sarcasm) that AOC's goals are as follows:

1) Help her fellow Americans in Texas who are suffering due to the incompetence of corporations and politicians;

2) Raise her own standing among her own constituents;

3) Help establish a movement within Texas that liberal-Democrats are not devils;

4) Make Ted Cruz look even worse than he was able to do by himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Benz View Post

1) Help her fellow Americans in Texas who are suffering due to the incompetence of corporations and politicians;

3) Help establish a movement within Texas that liberal-Democrats are not devils;

And she accomplished all those goals.....

Comment

That picture reminded of one from a while back, i think it was Pence moving some empty boxes for a photo-op.
                      Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                      Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
                      Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
                      Ping G400 4H - 22*
                      Ping G400 5 - UW
                      Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                      Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                      Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                      Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	524E8456-F410-4396-9200-2A1DD14E3E47.jpeg
Views:	157
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	3325305
                        Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                        Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
                        Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
                        Ping G400 4H - 22*
                        Ping G400 5 - UW
                        Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                        Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                        Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                        Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

Originally posted by Benz View Post

Maybe, but I don't think so. She just did it because she wanted to help. I don't think politics had anything to do with it. She almost quit this year . . . they had to encourage her to throw her hat in the ring . . . constant death threat, complaining, crap she is getting . . . she had enough. Happy she came back, we need more young politicians. Beto also worked hard during this . . .

During this, Cruz was in Mexico and they are still looking for Senator Cornyn . . .
                          If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

Name:	524E8456-F410-4396-9200-2A1DD14E3E47.jpeg
Views:	157
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	3325305
                            Trump was right...Mexico is sending only the worst to America.
                            TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

Originally posted by WWFS View Post

Trump was right...Mexico is sending only the worst to America.
                              As an enabler, he does have blood on his hands...

Comment

Savage post.

Name:	2.png
Views:	188
Size:	329.2 KB
ID:	3325406

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard