Collapse

Gov. Andrew Cuomo

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gov. Andrew Cuomo

The FBI and U.S. Attorney from Brooklyn are looking into Cuomo's handling of nursing homes and his subsequent under reporting of nursing home deaths... Cuomo's reason for under reporting nursing home deaths by as much as 50%... bad orange man is bad.

This is the same guy who wrote a book "American Crisis: Leadership Lessons from the Covid-19 Pandemic" and is set to receive an international Emmy Award for 'Masterful' Covid-19 Briefings.

For months the media paraded Cuomo out as the best Governor in the Country, and DeSantis as the devil.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-home-n1258207

If he lied, then he should pay the price. No excuses.
    Proud member of the Prune Juice Army.

Comment

Much like Ontario, New York failed to protect the most vulnerable. Mistakes were made and the buck stops with Cuomo. If the governor's office distorted the figures then the applicable punishments should apply. The electorate deserves better than to be lied to. It's amazing that some don't mind being lied to over 30,000 times and keep coming back for more. If only they could forgive this one transgression.

Comment

I am hoping at some point Ford gets looked at
        "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

BTW Orange man is bad, have you forgot about Jan 6th already?

Comment

Originally posted by Bern View Post
            BTW Orange man is bad, have you forgot about Jan 6th already?
            Not equal. Not reporting deaths in the right category is far worse than anything drumpf has done, we should all know that by now... Oh the hypocrisy...

Comment

I think Cuomo is in trouble. He always said, the bucks start and stops with him. But please don't compare to the idiot DeSantis . . .
              If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

I am confused. (Yes some might say that is a permanent condition).

Trumpists, anti-vaxxers, anti-lockdown advocates, etc often claim that COVID deaths are over reported.

Yet now they are upset that Cuomo, one of their major targets, has allegedly 'under reported' the number of COVID related deaths.

Please explain.

Comment

I’d say the truth should come out fully for all. That’s the only measure we have.

I’d also say both sides have done bad things over time.
                  Still getting the hang of this game!

In the Ogio Atlas for riding or Ogio Vaporlite for carrying:

Ping G2 with HOT PINK Grafalloy Bimatrix
                  Srixon W-403 AD 5 wood
                  Nike 23 degree hybrid
                  Ping eye2+ irons 5-PW
                  Cleveland CG14 Gunmetal 52, 56
                  Bronze Ping Anser 3 with Tigershark grip

Comment

Originally posted by Chambokl View Post
                    I think Cuomo is in trouble. He always said, the bucks start and stops with him. But please don't compare to the idiot DeSantis . . .
                    Florida is below the national average in deaths per million, New York is second in the country... who's the idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post

Not equal. Not reporting deaths in the right category is far worse than anything drumpf has done, we should all know that by now... Oh the hypocrisy...
                      is this.... whataboutism?!

Comment

See what you did, guys? The first people to respond agreed with him, then you gave him the opening to argue with. Notice how he has no time for the people agreeing with him, who were utter disappointments.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Dailey View Post
                          I am confused. (Yes some might say that is a permanent condition).

Trumpists, anti-vaxxers, anti-lockdown advocates, etc often claim that COVID deaths are over reported.

Yet now they are upset that Cuomo, one of their major targets, has allegedly 'under reported' the number of COVID related deaths.

Please explain.
                          both can be true at once.

patients with a terminal illness who died, and were subsequently tested for covid, have been labeled as 'covid deaths'.. was covid the primary cause of mortality is the question. if no, why are they being reported as covid deaths? In my opinion, dying with covid and dying because of covid aren't the same thing, yet they are being reported that way. In ontario, I believe such cases of mortality are being reported as 'covid plus'.

cuomo can also under report covid deaths in nursing homes... in an attempt to make the situation in his state appear less severe, nursing home patients who were transferred to hospital and died because of covid were not labeled as nursing home deaths.

Comment

Originally posted by Pimento Cheese View Post
                            See what you did, guys? The first people to respond agreed with him, then you gave him the opening to argue with. Notice how he has no time for the people agreeing with him, who were utter disappointments.
                            I don't know what in my original post there was to agree with. I was repeating what was reported by NBC. In any event, only kruz and mcg "agreed".

Post #3, 5, 6, and 8 were 'what about' Trump. . .

Comment

Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

I don't know what in my original post there was to agree with. I was repeating what was reported by NBC. In any event, only kruz and mcg "agreed".

Post #3, 5, 6, and 8 were 'what about' Trump. . .
                              No . . . I agreed with you Cuomo is in trouble . . .

The fact that DeSantis is an idiot has NOTHING to do with covid . . .
                              If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                              X