Collapse

Gov. Andrew Cuomo

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post

Not equal. Not reporting deaths in the right category is far worse than anything drumpf has done, we should all know that by now... Oh the hypocrisy...
    Because, after all, if they had been categorized properly then they wouldn't be dead, right?
    Sage of the GTA...

Comment

Originally posted by Benz View Post

Because, after all, if they had been categorized properly then they wouldn't be dead, right?
      Possibly, kinda like when the WH took control of the reporting numbers from the CDC and then things drastically changed in what was released. But you know, Cuomo bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Dailey View Post
        I am confused. (Yes some might say that is a permanent condition).

Trumpists, anti-vaxxers, anti-lockdown advocates, etc often claim that COVID deaths are over reported.

Yet now they are upset that Cuomo, one of their major targets, has allegedly 'under reported' the number of COVID related deaths.

Please explain.
        Please AD, don’t try and pull an SA2.0, What Cuomo did is not condonable.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

Florida is below the national average in deaths per million, New York is second in the country... who's the idiot?
          Florida might be the biggest liar in the US too,

Comment

Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post

Please AD, don’t try and pull an SA2.0, What Cuomo did is not condonable.
            Not taking sides as much as requesting an explanation regarding the 'outrage' from those on the 'anti-lockdown/anti-vax/pro-Trump side'. Since they have complained for a year that the death rates were inflated/over reported. Now they are upset when it is discovered that they may have actually been under reported.

Comment

Not taking sides as much as requesting an explanation regarding the 'outrage' from those on the 'anti-lockdown/anti-vax/pro-Trump side'. Since they have complained for a year that the death rates were inflated/over reported. Now they are upset when it is discovered that they may have actually been under reported.
              Gotcha. From that perspective I have almost no argument. But talk about a high-risk play that did not go well.

Comment

Is there any clarity yet as to whether they were unreported or just classified incorrectly? Much bigger difference in my mind if those deaths were simply not reported vs. reported, but just classified elsewhere.
                Proud member of the Prune Juice Army.

Comment

Originally posted by luv2kruz View Post

Is there any clarity yet as to whether they were unreported or just classified incorrectly? Much bigger difference in my mind if those deaths were simply not reported vs. reported, but just classified elsewhere.
                  they were reported as hospital deaths, with the express goal of keeping the attention away from their inexcusable response to covid in nursing homes. There is also questions if by 'misreporting' they defrauded the federal government or misused federal funds.

Comment

Dont let this distract you from the fact someone here actually thinks this makes Cuomo equal to or worse than drumpf...

Comment

Originally posted by SeanAvery2point0 View Post

they were reported as hospital deaths, with the express goal of keeping the attention away from their inexcusable response to covid in nursing homes. There is also questions if by 'misreporting' they defrauded the federal government or misused federal funds.
                      OK. I'll reserve judgement when all the facts come out (not that our opinions matter much anyway). Let's hope he doesn't resort to the same kind of fact suppression tactics/obstruction as other politicians have. Best to admit a mistake and then accept the consequences, if any.

Comment

OK. I'll reserve judgement when all the facts come out (not that our opinions matter much anyway). Let's hope he doesn't resort to the same kind of fact suppression tactics/obstruction as other politicians have. Best to admit a mistake and then accept the consequences, if any.
                        Who knows, we may find out he was receiving misleading numbers from the sources.

Maybe he called them and said "Hey you miscounted I need you to move 11,000 deaths. Can you recount and admit you made a mistake...Or maybe that's just a thing they try on Georgia.
                        WITB

PING G410 Plus 9*
                        PING G25 16.5*
                        PING G400 19* & 22*
                        PING G400 5 - PW
                        GW ?
                        Cleveland CBX2 54*& 58*
                        PING Anser 1966 TR

Comment

Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

Who knows, we may find out he was receiving misleading numbers from the sources.

Maybe he called them and said "Hey you miscounted I need you to move 11,000 deaths. Can you recount and admit you made a mistake...Or maybe that's just a thing they try on Georgia.
                          Anything's possible, that's why the facts have to come out fully before anyone passes judgement. Seems to me that in US politics you can lie/not tell the truth all you want, with little to no consequences. But as soon as money is involved, then it becomes a serious matter. So, if the angle here about defrauding the Fed gov proves to be valid, then he might be in serious trouble. Without the money angle, it won't be anything of conequence and will eventually be forgotten or justified away like all other political scandals.

Comment

Now facing sexual harassment allegation.
                            Amazing how quickly the tides turn in politics.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                            X