• Show
Clear All

• Many Happy Returns lol

Covid has a lot of enterprising things going for it.lol

things change

Maga Lies Matter

Lol,some people

Comment

If some people applied as much ingenuity and hard work to legitimate enterprise as they appear to focus on criminality, they'd be successes, and ... they wouldn't have to look over their shoulders all the time.
      This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

The main problem with guys like him is that the ease of the operation gets them too greedy, and thus noticed.
        He was stocking his "larder" with freebies ,with the intent to triple dip
        Amazon's easy return policy is indirectly responsible for this. All their returns are bundled into blind auction skid-loads and sold to aftermarket resellers on Kijiji and its like.

It's quite the operation.

things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

The last item I returned to Amazon clearly stated I would get the refund when they got the item back.

Comment

Originally posted by nomullies View Post
            The last item I returned to Amazon clearly stated I would get the refund when they got the item back.
            This was also stated when i did my last return, however the speed of my refund caused me to think they acted more than proactively.
            So maybe our fraudster had cottoned on to this a while back. Would not be too hard to use a label that falls off after the PO CSR has tossed it in the out bin, especially with Covid people are handling things even less. At the Rogers store they asked me to just toss a returned cable box in a bin without even looking at it. Next time Rogers sent a free return label and take it to the PO as their staff were not accepting returns until further notice. So at the end of the day a weird combination of events helping criminals who as always have an advantage knowing ahead of time what rules they have to circumnavigate to achieve their goal.
            Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

This was also stated when i did my last return, however the speed of my refund caused me to think they acted more than proactively.
              So maybe our fraudster had cottoned on to this a while back. Would not be too hard to use a label that falls off after the PO CSR has tossed it in the out bin, especially with Covid people are handling things even less. At the Rogers store they asked me to just toss a returned cable box in a bin without even looking at it. Next time Rogers sent a free return label and take it to the PO as their staff were not accepting returns until further notice. So at the end of the day a weird combination of events helping criminals who as always have an advantage knowing ahead of time what rules they have to circumnavigate to achieve their goal.
              Hmmm. I bought a toilet fill valve on Prime guaranteed by last Sunday. Never came but I get the email saying it is delayed to Feb 20-23. Not waiting to fix a toilet. I call and they offer me a refund, which I accept. And if the product comes, keep it. It hasn't come and neither has the refund been processed through my card. I know it will be but in this digital age I'm amazed how long some things take.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X