Collapse

GOP Only the best people

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOP Only the best people

Trump is obviously the worst but this guy is probably top 10.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ations-patrick
    G410 Plus 10.5*
    G25 4W 16.5*
    G400 7W 20.5*
    G400 3H & 4H 19* & 22*
    G400 5 - UW
    Glide 3.0 54/14 WS, 58/10 SS
    SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)
    Anser TR 1966

Mr. Ping Hooferlite bag

This article mentioned Caitlin Coulter, which made me wonder, where has Ann Coulter been for the last year?

AFIK, she has been radio silent since before the election.

Comment

Originally posted by Benz View Post
      This article mentioned Caitlin Coulter, which made me wonder, where has Ann Coulter been for the last year?

AFIK, she has been radio silent since before the election.
      Nah, just writing articles on thanking the PB's...

Thank God for the Proud Boys - Ann Coulter

Comment

I heard she's planning to come back up to Canada in the summer to hang with some of her fave Canucks:

Ezra Levant and a couple of his ballwashers that post regularly on this very board! lol

She's still yammering away on Twitter, surprise surprise.

You gotta feel for ol' Ezra and Ann, seeing fellow Canuck Laura Southern go all "bigly" on Aussie Sky TV. Seems like he can't get anyone to dust off the Sun TV studios to relive the glory days. There's only so many anti-mask BBQ spots to go around!

Comment

Originally posted by eastendduffer View Post
          I heard she's planning to come back up to Canada in the summer to hang with some of her fave Canucks:

Ezra Levant and a couple of his ballwashers that post regularly on this very board! lol

She's still yammering away on Twitter, surprise surprise.

You gotta feel for ol' Ezra and Ann, seeing fellow Canuck Laura Southern go all "bigly" on Aussie Sky TV. Seems like he can't get anyone to dust off the Sun TV studios to relive the glory days. There's only so many anti-mask BBQ spots to go around!
          Am i understanding you right? Ezra levant posts on TGN?
          Bridgestone J715 10.5
          Adams Tight Lies Titanium 13.5
          Adams Super LS 17d.
          Mizuno JPX-850 forged 4-PW
          Scratch 8620 53d.
          Callaway X-forged 58d.
          Odyssey White Hot Tour #2
          Srixon Q-star tour

Comment

His ballwashers LOL

Comment

You really need to see the paint job on the truck in this twitter link.
              Thats not even the funniest part.

https://twitter.com/mollyjongfast/st...510486532?s=21
              G410 Plus 10.5*
              G25 4W 16.5*
              G400 7W 20.5*
              G400 3H & 4H 19* & 22*
              G400 5 - UW
              Anser TR 1966

Mr. Ping Hooferlite bag

Comment

Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post
                You really need to see the paint job on the truck in this twitter link.
                Thats not even the funniest part.

https://twitter.com/mollyjongfast/st...510486532?s=21
                It is amazing that they think of drumpf like that in their heads... One of the biggest cowards in the history of their country, yet that is what they think of him...

Comment

Originally posted by 73monte View Post

Am i understanding you right? Ezra levant posts on TGN?
                  Yes he does. AND he sells logo balls in the BST forums -- who knew!

(just joking -- no he doesn't -- sorry if my post was confusing -- totally understandable, I actually confuse myself sometimes lol)
                  Last edited by eastendduffer; Feb 27, 2021, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Kristi Noem tried to take a victory lap for her coronavirus response on CBS. It did not go well. (msn.com)

Another of the useless bunch who can't actually answer straight forward questions about why her state has had the worst death rate since last July.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post
                      Kristi Noem tried to take a victory lap for her coronavirus response on CBS. It did not go well. (msn.com)

Another of the useless bunch who can't actually answer straight forward questions about why her state has had the worst death rate since last July.
                      I find it very telling of what the GOP has become when you look at the people who are described as "rising conservative stars". People such as MTG, Noem, Cawthorn, Boebert. Stick a fork in the US...it's done like dinner.
                      TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

Originally posted by WWFS View Post

I find it very telling of what the GOP has become when you look at the people who are described as "rising conservative stars". People such as MTG, Noem, Cawthorn, Boebert. Stick a fork in the US...it's done like dinner.
                        Yup, pretty crazy that people actually believe, follow and defend them...

Impressive leadership from her in just letting people decide what they want to do... Amazing... Over 1800 deaths in an entire state with less population than Peel...

Comment

Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post

yes it rapidly became a bad case of hoof in mouth, which ,as a rancher, she would know the cure is a shot in the forehead.
                          Given that choice I'm sure she would opt for the vaccine
                          things change

Comment

Has there ever been this much delusion on one stage?

Goya Foods CEO Robert Unanue at CPAC: "It’s just an honor to be here. But my biggest honor today is gonna be that -- I think we're gonna be on the same stage -- as, in my opinion, the real, the legitimate, and the still actual president of the United States, Donald J. Trump."
                            G410 Plus 10.5*
                            G25 4W 16.5*
                            G400 7W 20.5*
                            G400 3H & 4H 19* & 22*
                            G400 5 - UW
                            Anser TR 1966

Mr. Ping Hooferlite bag

Comment

Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post
                              Has there ever been this much delusion on one stage?

Goya Foods CEO Robert Unanue at CPAC: "It’s just an honor to be here. But my biggest honor today is gonna be that -- I think we're gonna be on the same stage -- as, in my opinion, the real, the legitimate, and the still actual president of the United States, Donald J. Trump."
                              His own company is doing everything it can to distance itself.....

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/26/busin...ced/index.html

What's the saddest is the GOP rising stars have so little education and intellect and are called that for their support of conspiracy theories, the far right, Pro-Gun & Life stances.

What a sad indictment.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X