Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

GOP Only the best people

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If you don't want your candidates to look foolish answering tough questions, and you can't control what questions are asked and who's asking them, then you might as well turn tail and hide from debates. It would appear that the RNC would like to do just that.

    GOP to presidential commission: No 2024 debates without changes (usatoday.com)
    This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mpare View Post
      If you don't want your candidates to look foolish answering tough questions, and you can't control what questions are asked and who's asking them, then you might as well turn tail and hide from debates. It would appear that the RNC would like to do just that.

      GOP to presidential commission: No 2024 debates without changes (usatoday.com)
      That is exactly what they're doing. Further, if you assume that only voters of above-average intelligence even care about the debates, then those same voters will see right through this ploy and come to the same conclusion.

      I will give the RNC some credit for acknowledging the reality of what would most likely happen during these debates. Their candidates would end up either 1) sounding like a one-string banjo, or 2) going off-topic when repeating the lies stops working, or 3) both of those.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by WWFS View Post

        Are you saying Boebert, Greene, Jordan, and Gosar aren't vey bright? I'd be willing to bet, that combined, they would have at least an average IQ.
        Better add a few more if you want at least an average IQ . . .
        If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

        Comment


        • If I hadn't seen it, I would not have believed it.

          Even Glenn Beck looks puzzled.

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XInINzic-h4

          You can't make this stuff up, folks.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

            Better add a few more if you want at least an average IQ . . .
            What if we add Gohmert and Cawthorn to the list?
            TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Benz View Post
              If I hadn't seen it, I would not have believed it.

              Even Glenn Beck looks puzzled.

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XInINzic-h4

              You can't make this stuff up, folks.
              Oh Herschell . . . come on man!!!
              If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Benz View Post
                If I hadn't seen it, I would not have believed it.

                Even Glenn Beck looks puzzled.

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XInINzic-h4

                You can't make this stuff up, folks.
                Did Herschel take too many head shots in his MMA career?
                G410 Plus 10.5*
                G25 4W 16.5*
                G400 7W 20.5*
                G400 3H & 4H 19* & 22*
                G400 5 - UW
                Glide 3.0 54/14 WS, 58/10 SS
                SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)
                Anser TR 1966

                Mr. Ping Hooferlite bag

                Comment


                • Exposing McCarthy for the worthless POS he is.

                  https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newsp...hnt?li=AAggNb9

                  Comment


                  • I guess TFG has made this a thing for all GOP Candidates. A GOP candidate for Congress in Florida is refusing to concede the election (and has filed a lawsuit) after losing by 59 points. Yes that was the MARGIN. The Dem candidate got over 79% of the vote to his 20%.

                    https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newsp...hm2?li=AAggNb9

                    Comment


                    • QANON wackos given VIP seating at Trump's Arizona rally.

                      https://www.politicalflare.com/2022/...arizona-rally/

                      TXG Custom King Cobra F9 9.5* , Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                      TXG Custom King Cobra F9 14.5*,Accra FX 140 2.0 M3
                      TXG Custom Cobra King Ltd. 5-wood 17.5*, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                      TXG Custom T. Made SIM Max 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                      TXG Custom Mizuno CLK 23*, Tensei Red CK 60 R
                      TXG Custom Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal 6-pw, 1* up, Recoil E460 R + 1/2"
                      TXG Custom Mizuno T20, 50/07, 56/10, 60/07, Nippon 950H Neo
                      TXG Custom PXG Brandon, 34.5"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by rgk5 View Post
                        QANON wackos given VIP seating at Trump's Arizona rally.

                        https://www.politicalflare.com/2022/...arizona-rally/
                        Is this actually good news in disguise?

                        Does this mean that "serious" Republicans are abandoning the Trump ship and now he's only got the wackos remaining on his side?
                        "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                        ...Iggy

                        Comment


                        • I sincerely hope so.
                          TXG Custom King Cobra F9 9.5* , Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                          TXG Custom King Cobra F9 14.5*,Accra FX 140 2.0 M3
                          TXG Custom Cobra King Ltd. 5-wood 17.5*, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                          TXG Custom T. Made SIM Max 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                          TXG Custom Mizuno CLK 23*, Tensei Red CK 60 R
                          TXG Custom Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal 6-pw, 1* up, Recoil E460 R + 1/2"
                          TXG Custom Mizuno T20, 50/07, 56/10, 60/07, Nippon 950H Neo
                          TXG Custom PXG Brandon, 34.5"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post

                            Is this actually good news in disguise?

                            Does this mean that "serious" Republicans are abandoning the Trump ship and now he's only got the wackos remaining on his side?
                            It may be that many identifiable Republicans don't want to be seen (or more to the point, photographed) at a Trump rally. Given what appears to be gradually unravelling as far as the insurrection goes, being closely associated with one of Trump's perpetual gripe sessions may not be a good look past 2022 or 2024. The camera doesn't lie.

                            Comment


                            • tick, tick

                              Representative Matt Gaetz's ex-girlfriend granted immunity in sex trafficking probe

                              https://www.cbsnews.com/news/matt-ga...ficking-probe/
                              MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jeffc View Post
                                tick, tick

                                Representative Matt Gaetz's ex-girlfriend granted immunity in sex trafficking probe

                                https://www.cbsnews.com/news/matt-ga...ficking-probe/
                                I suspect that prior to the point where Gaetz must declare his candidacy for re-election in the November mid-terms, he will resign his seat and take a job at Trump's new media organization as Devin Nunes' right-hand man. Watch this space.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Latest TGN Reviews


                                Collapse

                                PGA Leaderboard


                                Collapse

                                Today's Birthdays


                                Working...
                                X