No announcement yet.
Collapse

GOP Only the best people

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you don't want your candidates to look foolish answering tough questions, and you can't control what questions are asked and who's asking them, then you might as well turn tail and hide from debates. It would appear that the RNC would like to do just that.

GOP to presidential commission: No 2024 debates without changes (usatoday.com)
    This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
      If you don't want your candidates to look foolish answering tough questions, and you can't control what questions are asked and who's asking them, then you might as well turn tail and hide from debates. It would appear that the RNC would like to do just that.

GOP to presidential commission: No 2024 debates without changes (usatoday.com)
      That is exactly what they're doing. Further, if you assume that only voters of above-average intelligence even care about the debates, then those same voters will see right through this ploy and come to the same conclusion.

I will give the RNC some credit for acknowledging the reality of what would most likely happen during these debates. Their candidates would end up either 1) sounding like a one-string banjo, or 2) going off-topic when repeating the lies stops working, or 3) both of those.

Comment

• Originally posted by WWFS View Post

Are you saying Boebert, Greene, Jordan, and Gosar aren't vey bright? I'd be willing to bet, that combined, they would have at least an average IQ.
        Better add a few more if you want at least an average IQ . . .
        If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• If I hadn't seen it, I would not have believed it.

Even Glenn Beck looks puzzled.

Rachel Maddow shares video of Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker making bizarre claims about an EPA-, FDA-approved "dry mist" Covid prophylactic tha...

You can't make this stuff up, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

Better add a few more if you want at least an average IQ . . .
            What if we add Gohmert and Cawthorn to the list?
            TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post
              If I hadn't seen it, I would not have believed it.

Rachel Maddow shares video of Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker making bizarre claims about an EPA-, FDA-approved "dry mist" Covid prophylactic tha...

Oh Herschell . . . come on man!!!
              If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post
                If I hadn't seen it, I would not have believed it.

Did Herschel take too many head shots in his MMA career?
                Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
                Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
                Ping G400 4H - 22*
                Ping G400 5 - UW
                Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Exposing McCarthy for the worthless POS he is.

Comment

• I guess TFG has made this a thing for all GOP Candidates. A GOP candidate for Congress in Florida is refusing to concede the election (and has filed a lawsuit) after losing by 59 points. Yes that was the MARGIN. The Dem candidate got over 79% of the vote to his 20%.

Comment

• QANON wackos given VIP seating at Trump's Arizona rally.

Years ago, if Trump decided to have a rally in Arizona, the Republican governor would be there, every single GOP representative would have been there (We know Gosar was there, not sure about others), every significant mayor would have VIP seats, every state representative, and the fifty biggest donors to the campaign would have the […]

In the Hamilton Golf + CC Embroidered Ping Hoofer

Club Champion Callaway AI Smoke 11*, Aldila Ascent 40 A Flex​​
                      Srixon F45 4-wood, 17*, KuroKage 606 S
                      TXG Custom T. Made SIM Max 21* 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                      TXG Custom Cobra Tech 5-hybrid, KBS TGI 75 R

TXG Custom PXG 0211 6-Pw, 1* up, Recoil ESX 460 R
                      PXG 0211 GW, 50*, UST Recoil Dart R
                      TXG Custom Cleveland CBX 54*, Tour Issue DG Spinner 115

Ping Glide 4.0, 58* TS/6, Nippon 115 S
                      Tour Velvet Midsize Grips, Custom TXG Signature Putter Grip
                      TXG Custom King Cobra Nova, 25 gram weights, KBS CT Tour Shaft

Comment

• Originally posted by rgk5 View Post
                        QANON wackos given VIP seating at Trump's Arizona rally.

Years ago, if Trump decided to have a rally in Arizona, the Republican governor would be there, every single GOP representative would have been there (We know Gosar was there, not sure about others), every significant mayor would have VIP seats, every state representative, and the fifty biggest donors to the campaign would have the […]

Is this actually good news in disguise?

Does this mean that "serious" Republicans are abandoning the Trump ship and now he's only got the wackos remaining on his side?
                        "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                        ...Iggy

Comment

• I sincerely hope so.
                          In the Hamilton Golf + CC Embroidered Ping Hoofer

Club Champion Callaway AI Smoke 11*, Aldila Ascent 40 A Flex​​
                          Srixon F45 4-wood, 17*, KuroKage 606 S
                          TXG Custom T. Made SIM Max 21* 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                          TXG Custom Cobra Tech 5-hybrid, KBS TGI 75 R

TXG Custom PXG 0211 6-Pw, 1* up, Recoil ESX 460 R
                          PXG 0211 GW, 50*, UST Recoil Dart R
                          TXG Custom Cleveland CBX 54*, Tour Issue DG Spinner 115

Ping Glide 4.0, 58* TS/6, Nippon 115 S
                          Tour Velvet Midsize Grips, Custom TXG Signature Putter Grip
                          TXG Custom King Cobra Nova, 25 gram weights, KBS CT Tour Shaft

Comment

• Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post

Is this actually good news in disguise?

Does this mean that "serious" Republicans are abandoning the Trump ship and now he's only got the wackos remaining on his side?
                            It may be that many identifiable Republicans don't want to be seen (or more to the point, photographed) at a Trump rally. Given what appears to be gradually unravelling as far as the insurrection goes, being closely associated with one of Trump's perpetual gripe sessions may not be a good look past 2022 or 2024. The camera doesn't lie.

Comment

• tick, tick

Representative Matt Gaetz's ex-girlfriend granted immunity in sex trafficking probe

MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffc View Post
                                tick, tick

Representative Matt Gaetz's ex-girlfriend granted immunity in sex trafficking probe

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/matt-ga...ficking-probe/
                                I suspect that prior to the point where Gaetz must declare his candidacy for re-election in the November mid-terms, he will resign his seat and take a job at Trump's new media organization as Devin Nunes' right-hand man. Watch this space.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X