Collapse

GOP Only the best people

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “After being inundated with resistance,
    nine South Carolina Republicans who had co-sponsored a bill to make abortion punishable by death have withdrawn their support!

When one of the Republicans was quizzed about why he pulled his name, he answered that he signed onto the bill “in Error.”

Never underestimate the power of pissed off women!​“
    Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
    Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
    Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
    Ping G400 4H - 22*
    Ping G400 5 - UW
    Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
    Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
    Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
    Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• “Marjorie Taylor Greene literally just tweeted that Americans should "go scorched earth," following Trump's Indictment.

Here's the definition of "scorched earth" according to Webster Dictionary:

"Relating to or being a military policy involving deliberate and usually widespread destruction of property and resources so that an invading enemy cannot use them"

Yes, a Congresswoman, who is the head of the Oversight and Homeland Security Committee is implying that Americans should cause widespread destruction of property.​“
      Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
      Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
      Ping G400 4H - 22*
      Ping G400 5 - UW
      Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
      Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post
        “Marjorie Taylor Greene literally just tweeted that Americans should "go scorched earth," following Trump's Indictment.

Here's the definition of "scorched earth" according to Webster Dictionary:

"Relating to or being a military policy involving deliberate and usually widespread destruction of property and resources so that an invading enemy cannot use them"

Yes, a Congresswoman, who is the head of the Oversight and Homeland Security Committee is implying that Americans should cause widespread destruction of property.​“
        The GOP’s symbol should be an elephant sh****g on either their flag, on a map of the US or their constitution.

Her infantile idiocy and complete lack of understanding of what she utters are a massive embarassment to their country.

Comment

“Marjorie Taylor Greene literally just tweeted that Americans should "go scorched earth," following Trump's Indictment.
          I think you're giving Marge the Barge a little too much credit.

This is the same woman who once referred to Hitler's secret police force as "the Gazpacho". Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post

I think you're giving Marge the Barge a little too much credit.

This is the same woman who once referred to Hitler's secret police force as "the Gazpacho". Seriously.
            Yeah but she has the ear of the “so what if my IQ is the same as my shoe size” GOP crowd.
            Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
            Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
            Ping G400 4H - 22*
            Ping G400 5 - UW
            Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
            Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS

Comment

Yeah but she has the ear of the “so what if my IQ is the same as my shoe size” GOP crowd.
              Therein lies the problem indeed.

This has potential to get completely out of hand, just like Jan. 6 started but worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post

Therein lies the problem indeed.

This has potential to get completely out of hand, just like Jan. 6 started but worse.
                In a twisted sort of way I think it would be good for the USA if someone showed up at a Trump hearing and started blasting away. Something needs to shock republicans out of their complacency around Trump and his acolites.
                In The Bag

Golf clubs

"You're just expected to work and die ...
                and maybe buy some useless s**t you don't need inbetween"

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredk View Post

In a twisted sort of way I think it would be good for the USA if someone showed up at a Trump hearing and started blasting away. Something needs to shock republicans out of their complacency around Trump and his acolites.
                  I agree. Some would jump on you for wishing harm on people but I understand that your comment is not intended to actually wish this would happen, just that it might take something extreme to get the US back on a more even keel again.

Comment

I agree. Some would jump on you for wishing harm on people but I understand that your comment is not intended to actually wish this would happen, just that it might take something extreme to get the US back on a more even keel again.
                    Apparently there are reports of Trump loyalists forming a 'human moat' around Mar-a-Lago as a means to impede authorities from arresting Trump if he chooses to not turn himself in voluntarily.

IMO, that would be a circumstance where things are far more likely to get out of hand than it would inside any courthouse/courtroom where security would be incredibly tight.

That said, I don't know why Trump himself would want to re-enact the events of J6 while simultaneously denying that they ever happened.

Comment

Well Jan 6th didn't, do we really want to see something worse ?
                      "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

• Originally posted by Benz View Post

Apparently there are reports of Trump loyalists forming a 'human moat' around Mar-a-Lago as a means to impede authorities from arresting Trump if he chooses to not turn himself in voluntarily.

IMO, that would be a circumstance where things are far more likely to get out of hand than it would inside any courthouse/courtroom where security would be incredibly tight.

That said, I don't know why Trump himself would want to re-enact the events of J6 while simultaneously denying that they ever happened.
                        It would never dawn on the “human moat” types that they are the exact people TFG wouldn’t want anywhere Mar-a-Lardo.
                        Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                        Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
                        Ping G400 4H - 22*
                        Ping G400 5 - UW
                        Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                        Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS

Comment

• Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

Well Jan 6th didn't, do we really want to see something worse ?
                          I don’t want to see something worse. I fear that it will take something worse to get the collective US to give their heads a shake and snap out of the path to self-destruction they are already on. Better a small wakening event than a full scale civil war.

Comment

I don’t want to see something worse. I fear that it will take something worse to get the collective US to give their heads a shake and snap out of the path to self-destruction they are already on. Better a small wakening event than a full scale civil war.
                            if Jan 6th wasn't able to wake these morons up, nothing will. I believe they are intellectually incapable of normal and rationale thought process.

Jan 6 was huge, with massive destruction, injuries and deaths. I for one don't want to see anything that remotely resembles that. If that's what it takes then the US of A has fallen so far into the abyss that it has no hope.

While I would never condone murder, someone taking Trump out might be the best solution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

if Jan 6th wasn't able to wake these morons up, nothing will. I believe they are intellectually incapable of normal and rationale thought process.

Jan 6 was huge, with massive destruction, injuries and deaths. I for one don't want to see anything that remotely resembles that. If that's what it takes then the US of A has fallen so far into the abyss that it has no hope.

While I would never condone murder, someone taking Trump out might be the best solution.
                              As I see it, Trump was never the problem per sé. Trump was just a useful idiot for the "Tea Baggers" that became today's GOP. Trump's failing was that he brought too much self created baggage along for the trip. It hurt the GOP on a national stage.

I think there are far more dangerous people within today's GOP, and making Trump go away with prejudice will do nothing to bring the US back.

If something were to happen to Trump, you can bet that the people who most wanted Trump to disappear from the political landscape would be the people most vocal about holding up as a martyr.
                              TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by WWFS View Post

As I see it, Trump was never the problem per sé. Trump was just a useful idiot for the "Tea Baggers" that became today's GOP. Trump's failing was that he brought too much self created baggage along for the trip. It hurt the GOP on a national stage.

I think there are far more dangerous people within today's GOP, and making Trump go away with prejudice will do nothing to bring the US back.

If something were to happen to Trump, you can bet that the people who most wanted Trump to disappear from the political landscape would be the people most vocal about holding up as a martyr.
                                I'll admit to being somewhat naive about US Politics , with only a superficial interest and follow.

Curious who you see as more dangerous than Trump ?

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X