/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Ottawa Senators 2021-22 Thread

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Batherson is a dual citizen and grew up in the maritimes. He played for Canada in the world juniors. 7 goals in 7 games.

    He was a late bloomer in the Q. Really good final year.
    Titleist TS3 w/ Project X Hzrdus Smoke Green 6.5
    TM M4 3wd w/ Fuji Speeder 857 TR X
    Callaway BB Alpha 815 18-20 w/ Motore Speeder 865 X
    Ping iBlades 4-PW w/ DGX100
    Titleist Vokey Satin 54-58 DGS400
    Ping Redwood Anser 35" Black Finish!!!
    Ping Hoofer

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Lefty17 View Post
      Batherson is a dual citizen and grew up in the maritimes. He played for Canada in the world juniors. 7 goals in 7 games.

      He was a late bloomer in the Q. Really good final year.
      Thanks . . . He was traded to Blainville if I remember who were the best team in the league but lost to Acadie-Bathurst who ended winning the memorial Cup . . . Sadly our Huskies were out in the first round . . .

      I don't know why I can't remember him with Team Canada . . . actually I sort of don't remember that team . . . I know they won and it was in Buffalo . . . Anyway, thanks for the infos . . .
      If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

      Comment


      • #78
        Best part is he is locked up for 6 years at slightly under $5M a year.

        Can't wait til North Dakota's season is done so Sanderson can join the team.

        https://www.grandforksherald.com/spo...D-sweeps-Miami
        Last edited by Jeffc; Nov 14, 2021, 11:13 AM.
        MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

        Comment


        • #79
          Batherson in COVID protocol for tonight's game at 5PM.
          MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

          Comment


          • #80
            Rumour has it the Sens next 3 games will be postponed. 5 players out with injury, 10 in COVID protocol. The next 2 are on the road in the US - not sure they would have even let them in.
            MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

            Comment


            • #81
              Confirmed.

              https://twitter.com/Senators/status/...794847746?s=20

              Comment


              • #82
                Sens back at it after a week off. 4 games in 6 nights, the first at elevation in Denver and without Batherson and several guys recovering from COVID. My expectations are pretty low for this road trip.
                MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

                Comment


                • #83
                  Well they did a lot better than I expected anyway. Fun to watch a game with lots of goals though got tired of Gustavson letting one in right after they had their own momentum swing their way.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post
                    Well they did a lot better than I expected anyway. Fun to watch a game with lots of goals though got tired of Gustavson letting one in right after they had their own momentum swing their way.
                    goals perhaps but the Avs dominated the play. This team is a hot mess right now, their defense is swiss cheese. Covid and injuries have played a factor for sure, but they should better than they are.
                    MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Forsberg steals the game in Carolina! Formenton not too bad either!

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post
                        Forsberg steals the game in Carolina! Formenton not too bad either!
                        Long time coming. They still have major issues that need to be addressed. Some of it is coaching, but the are lacking talent and depth. Not sure they will fix it this year as it's done. Melnyk going on the cheap though and not bringing in much depth or experience and spending the minimum.

                        I still think they are headed in the right direction, but have less faith that DJ Smith is the coach to get them there.
                        MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Jeffc View Post

                          Long time coming. They still have major issues that need to be addressed. Some of it is coaching, but the are lacking talent and depth. Not sure they will fix it this year as it's done. Melnyk going on the cheap though and not bringing in much depth or experience and spending the minimum.

                          I still think they are headed in the right direction, but have less faith that DJ Smith is the coach to get them there.
                          If nothing less it was a very compelling game to watch. Always could have gone either way but after a 2-0 lead losing would have been really gutting to this team. They needed this win and glad they found a way to get it even if Forberg has sore shoulders/back tonght.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            The game was blacked out for me, but this am I looked at the boxscore and saw the shots on goal 49 - 20 for Carolina, yet Ottawa won! Good for the Sens to claw back for a win, when the could have collapsed after Carolina tied it up.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by 4wedges View Post
                              The game was blacked out for me, but this am I looked at the boxscore and saw the shots on goal 49 - 20 for Carolina, yet Ottawa won! Good for the Sens to claw back for a win, when the could have collapsed after Carolina tied it up.
                              It was an exciting game (I have NHL Center Ice) to watch. I desperately wanted the Sens to get the win and after being up 2-0 late in the game I worried what a loss/collapse would do to the team so really glad they won.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Big 6-5 win on Sat night vs the Avs. Brady scored the winner (and a 3 point night) on a beauty breakaway. He's never been the best skater but man he looked fast on this and the shot was perfect. 16 points in 19 games with none of those on the powerplay. The captain is doing captain things.

                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXopRjPdKt8
                                MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Latest TGN Reviews


                                Collapse

                                PGA Leaderboard


                                Collapse

                                Today's Birthdays


                                Working...
                                X