Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

2021-22 season - - Our Toronto RAPTORS . . .

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, clearly, I shouldn’t glance through things when I’m sleepy. What a dummy, I am.

Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

Michael, I think that article is 14 months old . . . it seems to be for last year . . .
    This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
      Well, clearly, I shouldn’t glance through things when I’m sleepy. What a dummy, I am.

No you are not . . . it is dated January 12th for some reason. Did NP actually published that?
      If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• I don't know, JG, if it was a third party that reposted it, but the date on the post was today. It'll be the last time that I glance through anything. I'll read every word. I'm still embarrassed by my incompetence.

Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

No you are not . . . it is dated January 12th for some reason. Did NP actually published that?
        Last edited by mpare; Jan 18, 2022, 07:25 AM.
        This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Well. Last night's game against the Pistons was arguably the worst I've ever seen from the Raps. And I started watching when they were new.

Nobody could pass or shoot and the defence was porous. 4 bad quarters, some worse than others. It felt like Casey's Revenge was in play.

Onward to meet the Bucks in a few minutes. God Help us All.

Actually, after a stinker like last night I expect the boys to come out and play like they know how and either get a win or at least lose to a Bucks team that's firing on all cylinders (those guys aren't all that bad a team).
          "Confusion" will be my epitaph
          ...Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post
            Well. Last night's game against the Pistons was arguably the worst I've ever seen from the Raps. And I started watching when they were new.

Nobody could pass or shoot and the defence was porous. 4 bad quarters, some worse than others. It felt like Casey's Revenge was in play.

Onward to meet the Bucks in a few minutes. God Help us All.

Actually, after a stinker like last night I expect the boys to come out and play like they know how and either get a win or at least lose to a Bucks team that's firing on all cylinders (those guys aren't all that bad a team).
            Well said . . . as bad as they were yesterday . . . today there were a completely different team. Who knew . . . Now the Miami Heat and KLow on Monday . . .
            If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Beat the Bucks lose to the Pistons.
              G410 Plus 10.5*
              G25 4W 16.5*
              G400 7W 20.5*
              G400 3H & 4H 19* & 22*
              G400 5 - UW
              Glide 3.0 54/14 WS, 58/10 SS
              SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)
              Anser TR 1966

Mr. Ping Hooferlite bag

Comment

• Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

Well said . . . as bad as they were yesterday . . . today there were a completely different team. Who knew . . . Now the Miami Heat and KLow on Monday . . .
                They were down 14-2 in the opening 5 minutes and it was looking like a repeat of last night. Then they got things going especially tightening the D. We continued to miss FTs and every charge by Giannis was called a block by us.

Pretty exciting comeback and win. Boucher with back-to-back 3s!! Then.... more misses. I continue to like the look of Achiuwa and Champagnie. Both guys still a little nervous out there but they're getting a lot of things right too. Siakam looking kinda All-Star-ish again, woohoo.

I'm looking forward to Monday, with some trepidation....
                "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                ...Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post

They were down 14-2 in the opening 5 minutes and it was looking like a repeat of last night. Then they got things going especially tightening the D. We continued to miss FTs and every charge by Giannis was called a block by us.

Pretty exciting comeback and win. Boucher with back-to-back 3s!! Then.... more misses. I continue to like the look of Achiuwa and Champagnie. Both guys still a little nervous out there but they're getting a lot of things right too. Siakam looking kinda All-Star-ish again, woohoo.

I'm looking forward to Monday, with some trepidation....
                  Would have been nice to have Barnes and GTJ able to go.

Strange game as I heard we out scored them on field goals but they were way ahead of us from the charity stripe.
                  Can’t stand that Portis guy.
                  G410 Plus 10.5*
                  G25 4W 16.5*
                  G400 7W 20.5*
                  G400 3H & 4H 19* & 22*
                  G400 5 - UW
                  Glide 3.0 54/14 WS, 58/10 SS
                  SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)
                  Anser TR 1966

Mr. Ping Hooferlite bag

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post
                    Beat the Bucks lose to the Pistons.
                    On the second night of a back to back. I don't get it. Heck of an effort. Still can't shoot free throws.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post
                      Beat the Bucks lose to the Pistons.
                      Strange eh? Earlier this week I pencilled in a win over Detroit and a loss to Milwaukee. Tells you what I know about the NBA. Nevertheless it was a very god win over the Bucks. I was switching between the Leafs game & this one.

Comment

• I watch the games the following morning on weekends (on my bike) and it takes about 1:10 when commercials are eliminated. Yesterday I concentrated on the Bills....

Thought I'd be fast forwarding after the first 5 minutes & then wow, just wow.

Comment

• Looks like NN has given up on the bench. You keep hoping someone steps up, but this is a "motley crew" at best. Raptors need a shooter coming off the bench.

Tough loss against a good team last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by golfingtime View Post
                            Looks like NN has given up on the bench. You keep hoping someone steps up, but this is a "motley crew" at best. Raptors need a shooter coming off the bench.

Tough loss against a good team last night.
                            Yep. You’re right. Is NN giving Flynn a fair shot at backing up FVV?
                            EMTEE
                            __________________________________________________ ____________________________

"It makes you realize that you're not only playing for the guys in the room with you now,
                            but the guys who have been there before."
                            (Jonathan Toews)

Titleist 910D3 9.5
                            Titleist 913F 15*
                            Titleist 913H 19*
                            Titleist 910H 21*

Bridgestone J36 PC 5-PW Project X 5.0
                            Titleist Vokey 52-08- 56-06, 60-08
                            Betti BB1

Comment

• Originally posted by Emtee View Post

Yep. You’re right. Is NN giving Flynn a fair shot at backing up FVV?
                              I want Flynn to succeed, but every chance he's had, he's failed. Just too slow and erratic shooting too.

Comment

• Atrocious free throw shooting. Watanabe is in a shooting slump. Aside from the big 3, nobody else can shoot consistently. Barnes has not been playing as well lately. Banton is in the dog house. I would say they are a "first round and out" playoff team.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X