• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benz
    replied
    Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

Catholic Girls matter.....even if they "start much too late"
    Come out, Virginia....for the girl's basketball team.

Leave a comment:

• Weirfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Benz View Post

...for girl's.
    Catholic Girls matter.....even if they "start much too late"

Leave a comment:

• Benz
    replied
    Originally posted by Ignatius Reilly View Post

I believe the correct answer is "It's high school basketball"....
    ...for girl's.

Leave a comment:

• Ignatius Reilly
    replied

Let's agree to disagree. It's girl's basketball...
    I believe the correct answer is "It's high school basketball"....

Leave a comment:

• Weirfan
    replied

A guy has to be a real loser to get any gratification from running up the score in a girl's basketball game.

I can't wait to hear his statement saying "That's not who I am.". Except, it really is.

Sorry, not sorry...
    The guy is a SUPER loser....obviously a bully, someone who lives vicariously through his team due to his inadequacies....probably has small penis syndrome and drives a Ram pickup truck that has a suspension lift .

The coach deserves 100% to be suspended, would not surprise me that he was a scumbag personality that they looking to turf anyways.

This type of travesty serves no benefit to anyone, there are no lessons to be learned here about sportsmanship, respect, etc.

as for scouts watching, surely that is a joke ....what would a scout learn about any player from this sort of game ? Other than, maybe that they don't want players from the winning team because of the type of coaching and lessons they received.

Leave a comment:

• Benz
    replied
    Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post

Well, you're also chit talking the girls on the team as they are just a girls team from a Catholic school... So there's that as well...
    Let's agree to disagree. It's girl's basketball...

Leave a comment:

• Gwelfgulfer
    replied

All of us on this forum talk chit about a lot of people and a lot of topics. That's why the discussion board exists.

And, no, I have no respect for this man. But choosing not to tell someone I don't know that I don't respect him doesn't invalidate my opinion of him. To do so would be a ludicrous gesture.
    Well, you're also chit talking the girls on the team as they are just a girls team from a Catholic school... So there's that as well...

Leave a comment:

• Benz
    replied

So you can't do it? I mean, you keep belittling them...

Almost as silly as a grown azz man talking chit about another on a golf forum while having no respect for his job or the team he is coaching...
    All of us on this forum talk chit about a lot of people and a lot of topics. That's why the discussion board exists.

And, no, I have no respect for this man. But choosing not to tell someone I don't know that I don't respect him doesn't invalidate my opinion of him. To do so would be a ludicrous gesture.

Leave a comment:

• bogey5
    replied
    Originally posted by Cdntac View Post

There is winning and then there’s winning with class. That’s something that is a lesson learned too in organized sports.
    Yup there are poor losers and poor winners.

Maybe he got suspended cause he couldn't get it to100. Would look good on his resume when going for college jobs.

Leave a comment:

• 4wedges
    replied
    Originally posted by Cdntac View Post

There is winning and then there’s winning with class. That’s something that is a lesson learned too in organized sports.
    Well said.

Leave a comment:

• Gwelfgulfer
    replied

Good one...
    So you can't do it? I mean, you keep belittling them...

Almost as silly as a grown azz man talking chit about another on a golf forum while having no respect for his job or the team he is coaching...

Leave a comment:

• Gwelfgulfer
    replied
    Originally posted by wlorcb View Post

Yeah the USGA are such a bunch of losers.
    Well, when you look at what they've 'contributed' to the game via rules other than the past 2 years, what have they done that shows they are anything but that...

Leave a comment:

• Benz
    replied

If you are going to go to this well yet again in belittling who and what they are, I sure hope you've man'd up enough to send them that email telling them what you think they are and that they shouldn't take themselves seriously...
    Good one...

Leave a comment:

• wlorcb
    replied

I disagree with giving strokes, everything should be straight up.
    Yeah the USGA are such a bunch of losers.

Leave a comment:

• Pimento Cheese
    replied
    I'm old enough to remember when this sort of thing resulted in a few phone calls to the school from parents. It's amazing what passes for international news these days.

Yes, the coach is a dick. Why I'm even hearing about it is beyond me. It's slightly more newsworthy than a coach who refuses to take his team to Dairy Queen if they lose.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
X