Clear All

• Trans Swimmers

https://nypost.com/2022/01/08/lia-th...r-iszac-henig/

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	232
Size:	466.4 KB
ID:	3488148

It's very unfortunate that a normal double X female athlete is now subject to what amounts to another attack on her gender.

It's nice to be inclusive, but if this becomes the norm for future competition you might as well re-open the Olympics to
    steroid use, and while we are at it, change the IOC slogan to Higher-Faster-Stronger-XYMod.
    things change

Comment

Originally posted by bl8d View Post
      It's very unfortunate that a normal double X female athlete is now subject to what amounts to another attack on her gender.

It's nice to be inclusive, but if this becomes the norm for future competition you might as well re-open the Olympics to
      steroid use, and while we are at it, change the IOC slogan to Higher-Faster-Stronger-XYMod.
      Did you read/comprehend the article? A born female who held off hormonally transitioning to male in order to continue competing as a woman (the Yale athlete) beat the born male who transitioned to female (U Penn).
      Home
      TaylorMade M2 10.5*
      TaylorMade Rescue 11 TP 21*
      Titleist AP1 712 5-W
      Titleist SM6 58*
      Evnroll ER5 Hatchback

Away
      TaylorMade R9 SuperTri 10.5*
      TaylorMade R9 5 wood
      Ping G25 5-W
      Titleist SM2 52*, 56*, 60*
      Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 360g

Comment

Originally posted by skt07 View Post

Did you read/comprehend the article? A born female who held off hormonally transitioning to male in order to continue competing as a woman (the Yale athlete) beat the born male who transitioned to female (U Penn).
        I am wondering how many people read the article as you do. tbh, after I read three times, I created this thread.

Comment

you just can't make a story like that, but it's REAL. ah what a world.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
          X