• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wordle

Anyone playing it? It's a great game.

Originally posted by davepratt View Post
    Anyone playing it? It's a great game.
    My sister was just talking about that on a Zoom call.

Comment

Wordle 209 4/6

⬜⬜⬜
      ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
      ⬜⬜⬜

If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

I started this week. Lots of fun and it's a good thing there is only one per day. Beware of US spelling
        MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Yep. Just got today’s on the 4th line. I’m addicted already. Love how it’s only one a day so you’re left wanting more.

Comment

I needed all 6 rows but this was the first time I tried it and I hadn’t figured out the letter colour code thing fully yet. Now I understand it better.

Comment

Originally posted by IanB View Post
              Yep. Just got today’s on the 4th line. I’m addicted already. Love how it’s only one a day so you’re left wanting more.
              You can access previous puzzles by changing the date on your computer and accessing Wordle via an incognito window.

Comment

Apple removed all the charlatan who use this to creates APPs . . . One was charging up to $29.99 . . . you could play all day and have more letters . . .

Comment

Excellent. Another thing to wake up the neurons over breakfast!

It's probably a (very) good thing there's only one-a-day.
                  "Confusion" will be my epitaph
                  ...Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Chambokl View Post
                    Wordle 209 4/6

⬜⬜⬜
                    ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
                    ⬜⬜⬜

Ok. Now en francais JG.

Comment

Originally posted by davepratt View Post

Ok. Now en francais JG.
                      That would be a lot easier . . .

Comment

I’m hooked. I’m visiting it’s web site to do my morning challenge. The first morning it took me 6 steps to solve it. This morning, after a lucky first guess, and a more strategic second guess, I solved it on the third try. Together with my daily “Impossible” Sudoku, the synapses are jump started early.
                        This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

I was almost going to panic when after 2 guesses I only had 1 letter and it was in the wrong place. But next guess got me 4 letters of the word but only one in the right place. That gave me enough to nail it on the 4th try.

Comment

There's no substitute for luck ... at least for me.

Wordle 210 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜
                            ⬜⬜⬜

Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post
                            I was almost going to panic when after 2 guesses I only had 1 letter and it was in the wrong place. But next guess got me 4 letters of the word but only one in the right place. That gave me enough to nail it on the 4th try.
                            This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

Good game, will have to remember to do it each day.

I got today on the fourh step.

Sent it to my 2 boys and 3 grandchildren. Our granddaughter already does it and had gotten our son into it.

He got todays on the 2nd step, show off, but made me feel better when he said he did not get yesterdays.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X