Collapse

2022 March Madnesses The Big Dances The NCAA BBall National Championships

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 March Madnesses The Big Dances The NCAA BBall National Championships

That time of year again. Butts in the seats in 2022.

Can Gonzaga finally cut down the nets?
    Will 9 big ten teams fall flat or rise up?
    Virginia Tech the 2011 UConn?
    The blue bloods Kansas Kentucky Carolina will where they end up
    Coach K's swan song.
    Cinderella 2022? Golf forum gotta be Longwood !!!!

the obvious 3 point shooting is key. limit turnovers and pound the glass
    consider some teams are young and stacked others are senior heavy lesser known and experienced

For value I picked Kentucky months ago with a Virginia Tech sprinkle and lunch money on the Buckeyes hopefully EJ and the rookie can get on a roll.

Final 4 in Norleans

Women

I know the big teams South Carolina, NC State, Louisville defending champ Stanford. I don't think anyone will up end Connecticut.

Enjoy the madness and who you got?!

I don’t follow basketball. College ball even less. But one of my cousins remarried an American woman (He worked in the US when his first wife died of cancer) and her Grandson Avery’s team has qualified for MM this year. He’s listed as 6’-11” and 250 lbs. Picture is L - R my cousin, his wife and her Grandson Avery.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	7F7FD6E4-4DBD-49E8-AB16-34CD0AF0688A.jpeg
Views:	206
Size:	197.4 KB
ID:	3518681 ​​​​​​​

Comment

Avery Diggs from the Chattanooga Mocs . . . they have a very good team and could upset a couple of teams . . . Good luck Mocs vs the Fighting Illini . . . cool!!!
      If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

It's that time. JG got your bucks thanks. I have a pool. If interested. Pm me.

Comment

Iowa got robbed. Ref missed obvious call on 3 pt shot. Result could have been different. Kentucky gonzo. My daughter won't be winning my pool again. UCLA pg picked a good time to make shots or they were gone too.

Comment

Chattanooga plays at 6:50 PM today I believe. I’ll see if I can find the game on anywhere.

Comment

Just saw Uconn lost. The people at the head office of my former employer (office is near Hartford) will be having calves!

Comment

The one that surprised me was the Jesuit school of St. Peter's upsetting Kentucky. Did they have divine intervention?

Originally posted by nomullies View Post
                Iowa got robbed. Ref missed obvious call on 3 pt shot. Result could have been different. Kentucky gonzo. My daughter won't be winning my pool again. UCLA pg picked a good time to make shots or they were gone too.
                Last edited by mpare; Mar 18, 2022, 10:25 AM.
                This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

Originally posted by mpare View Post
                  The one that surprised me was the Jesuit school of St. Peter's upseating Kentucky. Did they have divine intervention?
                  Never heard of them . . . I had to go search where they were from . . . what an upset . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post
                    Chattanooga plays at 6:50 PM today I believe. I’ll see if I can find the game on anywhere.
                    All the games are on TSN 1, 2, 3 or 4

Comment

JG, if you didn't see the highlights, this video highlights nicely how St. Peter's never panicked, even when they were behind. It didn't hurt either that they shot lights out.

Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

Never heard of them . . . I had to go search where they were from . . . what an upset . . .

Comment

Originally posted by mpare View Post
                        JG, if you didn't see the highlights, this video highlights nicely how St. Peter's never panicked, even when they were behind. It didn't hurt either that they shot lights out.

Thanks Michael . . . it was fun to watch again. Absolutely crazy!!!

If you can find it, there is a "30 for 30" on the only female player drafted in the NBA. Lusia "Lucy" Harris was drafted by the Jazz . . . fun to watch.

Comment

Thanks. I'll look for it later.

Thanks Michael . . . it was fun to watch again. Absolutely crazy!!!

If you can find it, there is a "30 for 30" on the only female player drafted in the NBA. Lusia "Lucy" Harris was drafted by the Jazz . . . fun to watch.

Comment

Correct on TSN lots of options

I'm watching the SEC network Paul Finebaum show a lot of Kentucky season ticket holders calling in talking about how Kentucky played scared and wanting coach Cal's head.

Spoiler alert. I'm sure Sister Jean is a great gal, but love seeing her heading back to Chicago with the L.

Plenty more games tonight who will be the next Kentucky?!

Comment

I just looked at the channel guide and only 2 TSN channels show B-Ball “Whip” coverage.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X