No announcement yet.
Collapse

January 6 Select Committee Hearings.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—Hoping to capitalize on Donald J. Trump’s annoyance at his daughter for her testimony before the January 6th committee, Eric Trump requested that he be given Ivanka Trump’s room at Mar-a-Lago.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty Canuck View Post

I have to wonder how any American can still support a man who would throw his own daughter under the bus? He’s simply deplorable.
      I doubt that’s the worst thing he’s done to her.
      Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
      Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
      Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
      Ping G400 4H - 22*
      Ping G400 5 - UW
      Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
      Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
      Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
      Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

Originally posted by jimfastcar View Post
        Borowitz is great!
        Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
        Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
        Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
        Ping G400 4H - 22*
        Ping G400 5 - UW
        Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
        Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
        Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
        Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

1/6, DOJ, and Georgia will bury that traitor trump and all his treasonous loser pals.

Comment

Excerpt of an email from Pence's lawyer to Eastman on January 6:
            On Jan. 6, just as rioters were bearing down on the Capitol, Eastman made a last-ditch plea with Jacob to convince Pence to reconsider. In an email, he showed Pence a letter suggesting that Republican legislators in Pennsylvania appeared likely to reconvene and appoint pro-Trump electors if they had more time. When Jacob said any effort to send the matter back to the states would still violate the law, Eastman called his response “small minded.”

“You’re sticking with minor procedural statutes while the Constitution is being shredded,” Eastman wrote.

“I respect your heart here,” replied Jacob. “I share your concerns about what Democrats will do once in power. I want election integrity fixed. But I have run down every legal trail placed before me to its conclusion, and I respectfully conclude that as a legal framework, it is a results oriented position that you would never support if attempted by the opposition, and essentially entirely made up.”

“And thanks to your bullshit,” he continued, “we are now under siege.”

It baffles me that some here think the January 6 hearings are nothing but political grandstanding.
            In The Bag

Golf clubs

"You're just expected to work and die ...
            and maybe buy some useless s**t you don't need inbetween"

Comment

Day 2 (tomorrow starting at 10 AM) witnesses.

Comment

Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
                Day 2 (tomorrow starting at 10 AM) witnesses.

Bill Stepien will not appear today, citing a family emergency. His lawyers will appear and issue a statement on his behalf.
                TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

Originally posted by WWFS View Post

Bill Stepien will not appear today, citing a family emergency. His lawyers will appear and issue a statement on his behalf.
                  Well timed emergency!

Comment

Originally posted by Fredk View Post

It baffles me that some here think the January 6 hearings are nothing but political grandstanding.
                    Well those would be our resident Trump supporters and others trolls or both, their comments have as much credibility as, well Trump. Like a mosquito that needs to be squashed Just annoying noise.
                    "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Originally posted by Bern View Post

Well timed emergency!
                      His lawyers must have felt that appearing was potentially more damaging than letting the Cmte play tape of his deposition. The only question is "Damaging to who?"

Comment

Originally posted by Bern View Post

Well timed emergency!
                        Apparently wife is in labor.

Comment

Rep. Cheney spoke of "an inebriated Rudy Giuliani". Isn't that being redundant?

Comment

The Fox News coverage of today's hearing certainly isn't as caustic as their prime time take was. No defence of Trump, no defence of Giuliani.

Fox's main takeaway today is that these hearings prove what a great guy Bill Barr is.

Comment

My 2 takeaways from today's hearing:

1 - At the very end, the gave us some insight into where the $250 mil in the "Election Defence Fund". went.

2 - Should Trump be indicted, his best witness will be Bill Barr. At no time did Barr ever say that Trump knew or believed that he was pushing lies with his election fraud claims. Instead, Barr used words like "crazy" and "detached from reality".

Comment

Originally posted by WWFS View Post
                                My 2 takeaways from today's hearing:

1 - At the very end, the gave us some insight into where the $250 mil in the "Election Defence Fund". went.

2 - Should Trump be indicted, his best witness will be Bill Barr. At no time did Barr ever say that Trump knew or believed that he was pushing lies with his election fraud claims. Instead, Barr used words like "crazy" and "detached from reality".
                                There were a few Trump advisors (the somewhat normal ones like, not the crazy or drunk ones) testifying against him today.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X