Collapse

Lamborghini speeder identification

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bern View Post

The driver isn't omniscient, all it takes is one person turning onto the road. The reason we have the lower speed limit is there are generally many intersections, driveways and traffic.

I know there is a difference between the charges in the Ontario HTA and the criminal code. Dangerous driving is the one that is a criminal offence. Once you are in an urban area, going 110 over the speed limit you really don't deserve a license. The danger is we have to wait for these idiots to kill/maim people to give them a criminal record. I'll confess to excessive speeding, lots of it, but it certainly wasn't in a 60.
    I was going to say, no one here has ever driven a car 100-110 mph in a secluded 50 mph zone?? dating myself, lol.
    EMTEE
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________

"It makes you realize that you're not only playing for the guys in the room with you now,
    but the guys who have been there before."
    (Jonathan Toews)

Titleist 910D3 9.5
    Titleist 913F 15*
    Titleist 913H 19*
    Titleist 910H 21*

Bridgestone J36 PC 5-PW Project X 5.0
    Titleist Vokey 52°-08- 56°-06, 60°-08
    Betti BB1

Comment

Originally posted by Emtee View Post

I was going to say, no one here has ever driven a car 100-110 mph in a secluded 50 mph zone?? dating myself, lol.
      Most of us have. But this wasn't in the middle of nowhere. In case you missed it “This incident occurred on the stretch of roadway with the highest number of collisions annually in our region,” police wrote.

It's not the place to light it up.

Comment

Most of us have. But this wasn't in the middle of nowhere. In case you missed it “This incident occurred on the stretch of roadway with the highest number of collisions annually in our region,” police wrote.

It's not the place to light it up.
        Got it.
        EMTEE
        __________________________________________________ ____________________________

"It makes you realize that you're not only playing for the guys in the room with you now,
        but the guys who have been there before."
        (Jonathan Toews)

Titleist 910D3 9.5
        Titleist 913F 15*
        Titleist 913H 19*
        Titleist 910H 21*

Bridgestone J36 PC 5-PW Project X 5.0
        Titleist Vokey 52°-08- 56°-06, 60°-08
        Betti BB1

Comment

Do you really think Chinese parents are that dumb?
          Thot I read somewhere the driver is 42 years old ?! Nice to have rich parents that still buy him a nice car among other things at that age ! Envy envy lol

Comment

Originally posted by wongmb View Post

Thot I read somewhere the driver is 42 years old ?! Nice to have rich parents that still buy him a nice car among other things at that age ! Envy envy lol

You think his parents bought the car? He is 42 not 18.

Comment

There was a passenger in the vehicle? If the article is correct, that changes everything!!!

That means that YRP could lay a criminal charge of dangerous driving on top of what he's already been charged with.

Comment

YRP confirmed that the driver was charged as follows:
                The individual was charged with Stunt driving – specifically, “Operate Motor Vehicle 40km/hr or more over the limit in an under 80km/hr zone”, contrary to Section 172(1) of the HTA as well as Speeding – 170km/hr in a 60km/hr zone, contrary to Section 128 of the HTA.

Their court date is scheduled for November 10, 2022 at 9am at the Newmarket Provincial Courts, 17150 Yonge St, 2nd Floor, Newmarket, ON.

We are not releasing the charged party’s name.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                X