/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

2022-23 NHL Season

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

    Nice to see that teams have integrity, don’t throw in the towel.
    Players don't tank, management does.
    MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jeffc View Post

      Players don't tank, management does.
      Yes sir, players are fighting for next years job.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by High cut View Post

        Yes sir, players are fighting for next years job.
        Exactly.

        When management sits players. Or dumps contributing players for 'futures', that is on management.
        But every player who has made it to the NHL has pride, and an ego.
        They do not want to be shown up.
        And they want to stay in The Show.

        Comment


        • Pittsburghs 16 year run of making the playoffs is over.
          Titleist TSi 3 w/ Project X Hzrdus Smoke Green 6.5
          Titleist TSi 3wd Ventus 7X
          Taylor Made Stealth+ Hybrid 19.5 Kai lia 95x
          Titleist T-100 KBS Tour 130x
          Taylor Made Hi Toe 50-54-58 DGS400
          Ping Redwood Anser 35" Black Finish!!!
          Ping Hoofer

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Lefty17 View Post
            Pittsburghs 16 year run of making the playoffs is over.
            They're in a tough spot, with their big guns up there in age and a prospect pool that is extremely thin after years of "going for it". Too bad; I'm a big Crosby fan.

            Comment


            • Gabriel Landeskog not available for the playoffs.
              Ping G410 Plus
              Ping G410 3W
              Ping G400 7W or 3H
              Ping G400 4H
              Ping G400 5 - UW
              Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
              Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
              Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
              Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

              Comment


              • With 2 goals in Tbay's 5-0 win last night, Brayden Point became the 5th player to reach 50 on the season......

                2023 top 10 best goal scorers
                • Connor McDavid64
                • David Pastrnak61
                • Mikko Rantanen55
                • Leon Draisaitl52
                • Brayden Point51
                • Tage Thompson47
                • Jason Robertson46
                • Jack Hughes43
                • Alex Ovechkin42
                • Carter Verhaeghe42

                "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Weirfan View Post
                  With 2 goals in Tbay's 5-0 win last night, Brayden Point became the 5th player to reach 50 on the season......

                  2023 top 10 best goal scorers
                  • Connor McDavid64
                  • David Pastrnak61
                  • Mikko Rantanen55
                  • Leon Draisaitl52
                  • Brayden Point51
                  • Tage Thompson47
                  • Jason Robertson46
                  • Jack Hughes43
                  • Alex Ovechkin42
                  • Carter Verhaeghe42

                  Thompson & Verhaeghe are the two names that jump out at me, although Thompson was a first round pick several years ago. He's a beast now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 4wedges View Post

                    Thompson & Verhaeghe are the two names that jump out at me, although Thompson was a first round pick several years ago. He's a beast now.
                    Add Jason Robertson to that list as well. Lots of youngers guys on the upswing.
                    MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jeffc View Post

                      Add Jason Robertson to that list as well. Lots of youngers guys on the upswing.
                      Indeed, seems the leafs got the unlucky brother.
                      Ping G410 Plus
                      Ping G410 3W
                      Ping G400 7W or 3H
                      Ping G400 4H
                      Ping G400 5 - UW
                      Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                      Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                      Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                      Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

                      Comment


                      • The Penguins have relieved President of Hockey Operations Brian Burke, General Manager Ron Hextall, and Assistant General Manager, Chris Pryor of their duties, it was announced today by Fenway Sports Group.
                        Ping G410 Plus
                        Ping G410 3W
                        Ping G400 7W or 3H
                        Ping G400 4H
                        Ping G400 5 - UW
                        Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                        Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                        Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                        Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post
                          The Penguins have relieved President of Hockey Operations Brian Burke, General Manager Ron Hextall, and Assistant General Manager, Chris Pryor of their duties, it was announced today by Fenway Sports Group.
                          That is all they deserved for hiring dinosaur Burke . . . what a disaster he is.
                          If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

                          Comment


                          • Laviolette is out in Washington. I’d like to see some fresh faces as coaches. Let’s avoid the recycling of them.
                            Titleist TSi 3 w/ Project X Hzrdus Smoke Green 6.5
                            Titleist TSi 3wd Ventus 7X
                            Taylor Made Stealth+ Hybrid 19.5 Kai lia 95x
                            Titleist T-100 KBS Tour 130x
                            Taylor Made Hi Toe 50-54-58 DGS400
                            Ping Redwood Anser 35" Black Finish!!!
                            Ping Hoofer

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Chambokl View Post

                              That is all they deserved for hiring dinosaur Burke . . . what a disaster he is.
                              The Pens are on the downside of their Crosby/Malkin era, the last two years were gonna be tough as they aged and no real position for draft picks. Very few teams can be successful when their core is well past it's prime and they haven't leveraged their talent for deadline trades for draft picks...Not sure it is all at the feet of Burke, but I haven't followed the Pens closely. I would not be surprised if ownership mandating that Crosby especially and maybe Malkin retire as Penguins, in which case deadline trades would be off the table.

                              the post season navel gazing analysis of what is coming for changes here in Calgary is in full swing, some interesting analysis. The post garbage bag day exit interviews and press conferences had some interesting results....

                              Ping G430 9*, Ping Tour Chrome 65g Reg flex
                              Ping G430 Max 3w and 5w, 75g Ping Tour Chrome Reg flex
                              Ping G430 Max 22* Hybrid 85g Ping tour Max Reg flex
                              TM P790 irons, 5-AW, DG R300U 105gm
                              Ping Glide 54/12 and 58/08 wedges
                              Scotty Cameron Newport 2, 33”​

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by duffer_mcmulligan View Post
                                the post season navel gazing analysis of what is coming for changes here in Calgary is in full swing, some interesting analysis. The post garbage bag day exit interviews and press conferences had some interesting results....
                                In August, I was attending a golf Tournament and Kirk Muller was there. It was the day the Flames signed Kadri. Anyway, later that night we had some drinks and he was just so excited . . . he tells me, I can't wait to start training camp . . . it will be so much fun. Sadly it didn't go the way they were hoping . . . I don't know how many changes they can do.
                                If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Latest TGN Reviews


                                Collapse

                                PGA Leaderboard


                                Collapse

                                Today's Birthdays


                                There are no members with birthdays today.

                                Working...
                                X